London Stadium survey

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

London Stadium survey

Post by Gonzo »

Sames as last year.

Independent survey and 5 mins of your time much appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Y6JN8JG

palerider

Re: London Stadium survey

Post by palerider »

Done mate.

Q19, my views on the owners ?

Was I allowed to say cunts ?

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Done. The question on the board would have been more positive a month ago (not nec my choice but the overall results) than it is today with the price increases and crap budget

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Done.....
Not sure,average,poor,not sure,average,poor.....repeat...... :lol:
Funny tho.. Matchday experience...had to put good...same for transport,so much easier now,
if you come in from the west that is.

Very basic survey...not sure you can really get a feel of peoples attitude towards it,from that.
Not that anyone from the club that reads the results is gonna give a shit anyway...

While we have 50,000+ turning up at every game nothing will change...catch 22 really..

h69

Post by h69 »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 am Funny tho.. Matchday experience...had to put good...same for transport,so much easier now,
Yep. You aren't wrong there. It takes me nearly an hour less to get home from the ground to where I live in NW London because I either used to drive which meant crawling up Barking road after a game once they stopped me parking up near the North Circ with the restrictions. I drove because I hated the walk to East Ham past all the curry houses weaving in and out of the traffic or queuing for an hour at UP station given I was in the East Stand and had to walk round. Now it takes me just over 10 mins to walk back after a game to Stratford and I can use the central line or Jubilee which generally works unlike the district line which always seemed to be closed on match days for some reason.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

h69 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:32 am
mkhammer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 am Funny tho.. Matchday experience...had to put good...same for transport,so much easier now,
Yep. You aren't wrong there. It takes me nearly an hour less to get home from the ground to where I live in NW London because I either used to drive which meant crawling up Barking road after a game once they stopped me parking up near the North Circ with the restrictions. I drove because I hated the walk to East Ham past all the curry houses weaving in and out of the traffic or queuing for an hour at UP station given I was in the East Stand and had to walk round. Now it takes me just over 10 mins to walk back after a game to Stratford and I can use the central line or Jubilee which generally works unlike the district line which always seemed to be closed on match days for some reason.

Yeah when driving down...always tried to get in by the Wakefield top end of the road east ham
side,could still take 45/60 mins to pick up the north circ after whistle..night games that is,hardly
ever drive for day games.
Haven't driven to strat yet...so much easier getting away now......Stratford Inter 10 mins
back to St.Pancs...or Hackney Wick 20/25 mins back to Euston...
Was a nightmare before...night games at upton trying to get back to Euston..

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

We'll never be top anything with these cunts in charge.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Just completed it....
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Oldun

Post by Oldun »

My view of the stadium is that is ok,because my view is good and West Ham play there,simple as that really.
Interestingly my 7 year old grandson said to me Saturday that he really likes our stadium,he loves football ,and watching West Ham.
He likes the day out,he likes popcorn ,Fanta and enjoys staying after the game and playing football with loads of other kids,while we have a beer.
Like it or not he is the voice of the future.

grandad

Post by grandad »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:42 pm We'll never be top anything with these cunts in charge.
Wrong mate

We will be top of the cunt owners league.
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!