Boat STs next season

Boats, hotel deal & any other bits of information relating to your West Ham Utd match day!!
redhammer
Site Admin

Boat STs next season

Post by redhammer »

We can now sell season tickets for the boats for the 19/20 season, to purchase one then please message me on here or email hammerschat@gmail.com

Prices are £60 for existing season ticket holders renewing and £75 for any new season ticket holder. All kids season tickets are free.

They include entry to all pre and post match events plus any ST promos throughout, I’ve fed this back to the boat operators and we are going to be doing more promotions for ST holders only. You’ll also receive a discount on the 20/21 boats should you renew in 12 months time plus at least one fixture you’ll be allowed to bring a friend for free, fixture is TBC.

We are open for the friendly on the 3rd of August.

Re: Boat STs next season

Post by 21212 »

redhammer wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:15 pm We can now sell season tickets for the boats for the 19/20 season, to purchase one then please message me on here or email hammerschat@gmail.com

Prices are £60 for existing season ticket holders renewing and £75 for any new season ticket holder. All kids season tickets are free.

They include entry to all pre and post match events plus any ST promos throughout, I’ve fed this back to the boat operators and we are going to be doing more promotions for ST holders only. You’ll also receive a discount on the 20/21 boats should you renew in 12 months time plus at least one fixture you’ll be allowed to bring a friend for free, fixture is TBC.

This is all coming across a bit corporate for something that was supposed to be for the fans.
More expensive for new members :lol: obviously went to the same school of business as Karen Brady.

wokinghama

Post by wokinghama »

21212 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:58 pm
redhammer wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:15 pm We can now sell season tickets for the boats for the 19/20 season, to purchase one then please message me on here or email hammerschat@gmail.com

This is all coming across a bit corporate for something that was supposed to be for the fans.
More expensive for new members :lol: obviously went to the same school of business as Karen Brady.
Or maybe they are just holding the price for previous loyal customers?

Although I would be happy to pay the higher fee anyway, as it’s full of proper West Ham, and a great way of having a beer before the game, hassle free with decent folks.

I’d be happy to pay for your ticket for a day to come on in and show your face. :D
Chim Chimeney

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark »

wokinghama wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Or maybe they are just holding the price for previous loyal customers?

Although I would be happy to pay the higher fee anyway, as it’s full of proper West Ham, and a great way of having a beer before the game, hassle free with decent folks.

I’d be happy to pay for your ticket for a day to come on in and show your face. :D
Nice idea.... as long as he walks the plank... with concrete boots on ;)

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Fuck off thumbs....You have been invited down the boats on numerous occasions (for free) and you have always failed to show cos you are a gutless cunt.
If you did maybe turn up one day (when the Spuds are playing away obviously) you would find a great atmosphere for pre-game drinks, meet some lovely people and you never know you might bring a bit of joy into your sad little life....Wanker...!!

Post by 21212 »

Hello oz goodpost:)

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Renewed mine.
Happy slurping whufc_crest
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

I shall be frequenting the canal barge on a pay as you go basis next season. Probably more sensible than a season ticket as I only make 4 or 5 games a season.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

1985whu wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:21 pm

I shall be frequenting the canal barge on a pay as you go basis next season. Probably more sensible than a season ticket as I only make 4 or 5 games a season.
Not in those speedo's I hope...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1985whu

Post by 1985whu »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:40 am
1985whu wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Not in those speedo's I hope...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's my weekend gear!