Snodgrass HAS TO start the next game

Chat about anything football related here!
1985whu

Snodgrass HAS TO start the next game

Post by 1985whu »

The Scottish Messi will, if nothing else, show his team mates what WORK RATE means.

Plus, his crosses and corners will give poor old Haller something to feed off.

Yes, I'm using CAPS cos Pellegrini's stubborness is starting to PISS ME OFF

Clayton

Re: Snodgrass HAS TO start the next game

Post by Clayton »

Comes to something when we need to start Snodgrass , but I can understand where your coming from , me I would put him in midfield with Rice and Wilshere and have Masuaku and Fredericks on the wings and use Cresswell and Zabaleta as the fullbacks no reason they shouldnt be able to overlap , yes a 5 man midfield :o . We just dont have the personnel to play the Pellegrini way .
Would prefer 3 at the back but cannot see him going for that .

We desperately need some pace on the flanks .

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Clayton wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:53 pm Comes to something when we need to start Snodgrass , but I can understand where your coming from , me I would put him in midfield with Rice and Wilshere and have Masuaku and Fredericks on the wings and use Cresswell and Zabaleta as the fullbacks no reason they shouldnt be able to overlap , yes a 5 man midfield :o . We just dont have the personnel to play the Pellegrini way .

"We desperately need some pace on the flanks" and in the middle !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

And do what? I,d rather see Whilshire start with Rice and Noble.
If you want pace then why not see Holland play the left wing and Anderson the right.If you are going to give the lads a short run out for one game you are putting too much pressure on them to perform and they will focus more on not losing the ball over playing their natural game. Give Holland a run out. He has persevered with Fornals who hasn,t adapted yet.
If he doesn,t have a great game just pat him on the back and say yul get them next time lad. Give them confidence. Thats why Quina left for Watford although he hasn,t broke into that first team yet. Same with Cullen. I am not a Cullen fan but at least he will have the legs to work that midfield role.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

grandad

Post by grandad »

we all said it what we needed in the midfield

but the man who makes the decisions didn't think or couldnt get what we wanted so lets hope it don't come and bite us on the arse ( its nibbling at the moment )
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Shortshanks wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:50 pm
Clayton wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:53 pm Comes to something when we need to start Snodgrass , but I can understand where your coming from , me I would put him in midfield with Rice and Wilshere and have Masuaku and Fredericks on the wings and use Cresswell and Zabaleta as the fullbacks no reason they shouldnt be able to overlap , yes a 5 man midfield :o . We just dont have the personnel to play the Pellegrini way .

"We desperately need some pace on the flanks" and in the middle !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Something I have thought was a priority and something I expected Pellegrini to sort in his first transfer window but didnt and still hasnt.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Clayton wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:37 am
Shortshanks wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:50 pm

Something I have thought was a priority and something I expected Pellegrini to sort in his first transfer window but didnt and still hasnt.
Our offensive dont have pace apart from Anderson. Look at the pace of the offensive in other teams in premeirship.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

1985whu wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:15 pm The Scottish Messi will, if nothing else, show his team mates what WORK RATE means.

Plus, his crosses and corners will give poor old Haller something to feed off.

Yes, I'm using CAPS cos Pellegrini's stubborness is starting to PISS ME OFF
Yeah totally agree. I would have brought him on Saturday. Need someone with a bit of workrate and will put in a bloody challenge

whu

Post by whu »

just spoke to longshanks

we both agree

snoody rules
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Next level(!)