Snodgrass HAS TO start the next game

Chat about anything football related here!
SoggyOggy

Re: Snodgrass HAS TO start the next game

Post by SoggyOggy »

I don't see Snoddy as the long term solution. He's the same player who many of us have said in the past works hard but doesn't have enough quality on the ball to create anything centrally.
If we are to play him I'd like him on the left flank so he can cross to Haller. If playing him in midfield it would have to be alongside Rice instead of Noble who looks off the boil. Maybe a midfield 3 of him wilshere and Rice could work but honestly I'd much rather see us go 2 up top.

Mancunian Hammer

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

We have our problems in midfield at the moment but I’m fairly sure Snodgrass is not the answer. I am on of the many people calling for more bite in the midfield but Snodgrass is just too slow, I do think he has a good chance of starting next game as Pellegrini tends to ring the changes after a defeat. I like Snodgrass he has the right attitude but if he is our best option then things are really worse than I thought

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It's all subjective opinions and I hate to swim against the tide - but I would rather a motivated Anderson than a determined Snodgrass...unless of course you could have both fine athletes capturing their best moments

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Anderson is due a good game after 3 no-shows.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Mikeveep wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:29 pm Anderson is due a good game after 3 no-shows.
Why do i get the feeling he will get kicked off the park.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

The man from Del Longshanks , he say NO :D
Bring back Jonathon !

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

The last few times Snodgrass has played, he's been atrocious. Think Geo said he was pants for Scotland too.

He has the right attitude, though gets too wound up too often and ends up on an early card, but determination and running just can't make up for quality. Roy Keane he aint.

I would always start Anderson. You can play him for 90 mins, he might be bad for 80-85 mins, but in the other 5-10 mins he can produce something to win the game which Snoddy can't even dream of.

I would drop Lanzini & Fornals, but not for Snoddy. Yarmo & Anderson start for me, so that is Wilshere to make up the 3. I'd rather give Holland a go to see what he's got before Snoddy, and over Fornals.

downunda

Post by downunda »

The title of this post is yet another sign that we are still a mid table or lower team.

grandad

Post by grandad »

downunda wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:54 am The title of this post is yet another sign that we are still a mid table or lower team.

Mate stay in the premier league at all costs is all the 3 cunts worry about.

near on 60 thousands through the gates every league game come what may the fans loyalty is seen has a weakness by them dogs.

next level my fucking arse
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Not for me I'm afraid. I'd be disappointing to see him feature at all.

I'm sure Pellegrini is saving him for that pesky FA Cup in January.