Has Pellegrini Benn Hung Out To Dry By Owners???

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Has Pellegrini Benn Hung Out To Dry By Owners???

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:24 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Where did you see that Whisk ? The United review ?
I think it was in one of Mike's supportive posts mate. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Castiron wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:18 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:14 pm

Too busy making videos with Declan and cresswell. Snivelling fucking weasel.
I still haven't forgot, wrestling one of our own fans to the floor.
Billy Bonds you ain't boy.
Having said all I have, if I was Frederick's and Ogbog I would be more than pissed off to be dropped tbf!
Exactly. Also ad Lanzini to that list.I have slagged Oggy off plenty of times but the guy was in form when he dropped him.. haha ha ha ha
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Think we've got to much for a serious relegation battle....fuckin hope so anyway...
Don't wanna be waving to Slav as we pass... :lol:
So he'll still be here next year....same old same old by this time next year....he wont walk,they wont
sack,so have to be some mutual consent thing..it's the only way.

Then fuck knows who..

Can't believe all that early optimism has been shot to pieces already.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

The current situation needs to be addressed sharpish. If the board have concerns about Pellegrini they should act sooner rather than later. The longer the present situation is allowed to fester the worse the situation will become. Particularly if we don't get any more points until we travel to Southampton in December. Which is a situation not out of the question given our current form and the atmosphere surrounding the place.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:34 am The current situation needs to be addressed sharpish. If the board have concerns about Pellegrini they should act sooner rather than later. The longer the present situation is allowed to fester the worse the situation will become. Particularly if we don't get any more points until we travel to Southampton in December. Which is a situation not out of the question given our current form and the atmosphere surrounding the place.
Their undermining of the manager has started already

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/11/05/r ... am-united/

It’s what they do as their choice of manager’s fortunes begin to slide downhill .
It has a familiar look to it .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:34 am The current situation needs to be addressed sharpish. If the board have concerns about Pellegrini they should act sooner rather than later. The longer the present situation is allowed to fester the worse the situation will become. Particularly if we don't get any more points until we travel to Southampton in December. Which is a situation not out of the question given our current form and the atmosphere surrounding the place.
Agree completely.

It's hard to see how he can get anything out of this side who it appears have lost confidence in him.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm Why does he have to support the manager if your scenario is true ?
Who said he does? I don't think he does, but as the captain he has to look like he does on the pitch - and he isn't right now.

What is he supposed to do? Say yeah, we all think he's a crap manager and we can't wait for him to leave.

When Noble is off his game, the whole team is. Shocking after the money spent, but seems to be the trend.

Clearly something has happened, probably after the Oxford game. Fredericks & Oggy at least have clearly pissed in Pelle's cornflakes. Depending what it is, often the only way to fix it is for the personnel involved is to move on.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BCHammer wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:52 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm Why does he have to support the manager if your scenario is true ?
Who said he does? I don't think he does, but as the captain he has to look like he does on the pitch - and he isn't right now.

What is he supposed to do? Say yeah, we all think he's a crap manager and we can't wait for him to leave.

When Noble is off his game, the whole team is. Shocking after the money spent, but seems to be the trend.

Clearly something has happened, probably after the Oxford game. Fredericks & Oggy at least have clearly pissed in Pelle's cornflakes. Depending what it is, often the only way to fix it is for the personnel involved is to move on.
Who said he does ? Actually you did in your original post.

No he can't come out with the "he's a crap manager" line but he could trot out the usual bland bollocks most players do when interviewed. And I'm not sure about the team being off his game when Noble is. Personally I think today's version of Noble is a passenger who contributes next to nothing. When the team is on song, which hasn't happened too often, it's not so noticeable. If Pellegrini believes Noble is key to the team performing well he clearly has lost the plot imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:50 am
BCHammer wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:52 am

Who said he does ? Actually you did in your original post.

No he can't come out with the "he's a crap manager" line but he could trot out the usual bland bollocks most players do when interviewed. And I'm not sure about the team being off his game when Noble is. Personally I think today's version of Noble is a passenger who contributes next to nothing. When the team is on song, which hasn't happened too often, it's not so noticeable. If Pellegrini believes Noble is key to the team performing well he clearly has lost the plot imo.
The relationship between Noble and the manager is unknown. Unlike Shrek and Nolan, who'd play every match barring injury even though his game had gone down the pan. But if it's a similar scenario it's just wrong. No player should be picked automatically, captain or not.

When Noble plays well he's an asset. But those occurrences are becoming rarer and rarer. In a midfield already lacking the pace and energy required in the modern pressing game, unless he does have a blinder he's a liability.

For all you Noble admirers I'm sorry. But it's a fact.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

IronsForever wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:47 am I still think we are cursed to be honest.
We showed 2 vulnerable areas pre season. 1 striker and the Goalie. We had Antonio as some kind of assist for Haller and possibly back up striker if Haller gets injured. The Twins assumed Fabianski was not going to get injured being a goalie and brought in 2 poor, cheap alternatives.
So what happens. Both Antonio and Flappy pick up injuries where they are out for 4 MONTHS. How can you say we are not cursed?
You know what is going to happen next . Rice and Haller will pick up injuries. That will leave us with no backbone surrounded by offensive fairies who cant tackle and no striker. ha ha ha ha.
When teams play us they will rest a couple of key players knowing its like playing a team that defend and tackle like a pub team.
From Pre- season expectations, to west ham reality to fighting a relegation battle. Nothing changes at this club!!
" Like My Dreams " !!!!

Cursed we may be but I have to stand up for pub teams . At least in my day that is. We could tackle and if we missed one we made sure we made the next one. You could even hear the groans from the touchline on some. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............