Haller payment.....

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Haller payment.....

Post by ToneLoc »

http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-ham-eint ... nsfer-ban/

Are the shysters simply avoiding the payment?
Is there something else going on behind the scenes?
Perhaps they want the potential transfer ban as it gives them the perfect excuse not to sign anyone? ;)

Whatever the reason it’s yet more negative media reporting for GSB. They do seem to like to wallow in shit those 3.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

WestHam101

Re: Haller payment.....

Post by WestHam101 »

Maybe they'll make it after the Ajeti sale?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

ToneLoc wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:28 am http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-ham-eint ... nsfer-ban/

Perhaps they want the potential transfer ban as it gives them the perfect excuse not to sign anyone? ;)

Whatever the reason it’s yet more negative media reporting for GSB. They do seem to like to wallow in shit those 3.
Nothing will surprise me with these c*nts.Would be a perfect scenario for them.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:59 am
ToneLoc wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:28 am http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-ham-eint ... nsfer-ban/

Nothing will surprise me with these c*nts.Would be a perfect scenario for them.
Nor me. If this story is right, and Kicker magazine is normally pretty on the ball, it would serve the club right if they were issued with a transfer ban and have points deducted.

That would really turn the screw on the Dildo boys.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Yeah....."United"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

What is obvious here, Germany is now a market West Ham can no longer do business with. On the face it of it this makes DS look like an idiot. I'm beginning to lose all respect for the man

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:08 pm
What is obvious here, Germany is now a market West Ham can no longer do business with. On the face it of it this makes DS look like an idiot. I'm beginning to lose all respect for the man
“Beginning”? :lol:
So..... Germany... tick, he’s ridiculed in Portugal.... tick.....
Who’s next on the roadshow?
Yeah....."United"

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Only at West Ham could the owner be a billionaire spiv. Sullivan is a fucking embarrassment.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

ToneLoc wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:13 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:08 pm
“Beginning”? :lol:
So..... Germany... tick, he’s ridiculed in Portugal.... tick.....
Who’s next on the roadshow?
Brasil......certainly

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Since 1979(some may say before),we have had terrible owners who have let the fans of this Football Club down.We have produced some magnificent players over the years,but it those at the top,that have messed it all up.

It still baffles me,how Terence Brown sold all them magnificent players,who went on to win the highest honors in the game.It should have been us winning the PL and CL's,but because of the incompetence of ours owners,we got RELEGATED.You could not make that up..This maybe a bit over the top,but Brown should have been assassinated.It was nothing short of criminal in what he did.

Then,there is these c**ts..From going to "Everybody`s Second Best Team",to one of the most hated by other fans..All down to these arseholes,that also let that slag Brown back.

Us West Ham fans deserve better,though I suppose,others have been treated worse.We had the roots to be successful,but we have been let down over the years.C**ts using our club and fans to make profits with no success.