HAMMERS UNITED STATEMENT.

Chat about anything football related here!
prince of wales

HAMMERS UNITED STATEMENT.

Post by prince of wales »

HAMMERS UNITED STATEMENT and programme recorded with Gonzo yesterday evening.
http://hammersunited.com/hammers-united ... statement/

prince of wales

Re: HAMMERS UNITED STATEMENT.

We have made over 500 members today.We now have over 15100 members.Please remember to tell your friends and relations about us.We will organise,mobilise,and will get change.

Long Live West Ham.GSB out.

www.hammersunited..com

prince of wales

I went to the Soulless Bowl with a few friends from Hammers United to protest yesterday.A number of others were there exercising their individual right to protest legally and safely.-and the usual gang from Crossed Hammers were there.

We saw and applauded Trevor Brooking and applauded and sang bubbles when our team coach came past.David Gold turned back and went in by an alternative entrance.I do not know how David Sullivan got into the ground.

We had a bit of banter with the Police and Stewards, some of who I believe support us but obviously keep their sentiments to themselves.GSB really do have no friends.

The protest was reported in at least one national newspaper and a friend of mine told me this morning that ‘the Safety Officer was rattled’.-I don’t know why-there was never going to be any trouble.

The thing that stays in my mind most though was that I met a fella called George who came up and introduced himself.George came all the way from Luton on his own to make his individual protest against the Board.He came on his mobility scooter by public transport,he has cerebral palsy.
He had to change twice on the tube and god only knows how he negotiated St Pancras and Luton stations late at night.To see the effort he made was truly inspiring.-All to stand up for the club he loves.

George showed me last night that the West Ham fans will win the fight to get our club back.With him on the team surely we cannot lose.Thanks mate,it was a great privilege to meet you.

Hammers United continue to explore all forms of legal protest.Please check our website out.

www.hammersunited.com

Thanks.Long Live West Ham.

Post by 9898 »

You need to stop this opportunist posting on forums....quiet when going ok and noisy the first sign of a bad result.
You make excuses etc but it looks snidey.

Be men and protest like men, loud and abusive, of f*** off with this PC, snidey form of being noticed.

Stand up like men or stand down.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

prince of wales

9898.I protested loud and proud yesterday when you were hiding behind your keyboard.

Post by 9898 »

prince of wales wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:45 am 9898.I protested loud and proud yesterday when you were hiding behind your keyboard.
I'm with you and respect the time and effort.

My point is type of protest needs to change.
No more soft and silent, now hard and loud.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

9898 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:53 am You need to stop this opportunist posting on forums....quiet when going ok and noisy the first sign of a bad result.
You make excuses etc but it looks snidey.

Be men and protest like men, loud and abusive, of f*** off with this PC, snidey form of being noticed.

Stand up like men or stand down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fair play to all that got off their arses and went down there you have my respect.
Bubbles I feel the need now is to crank up the protests into something more intimidating for the pair of cunts.
However as things stand fortunately for them this is unable to get organised for the foreseeable .
Please consider a tougher stance as I feel these fucking pair couldn’t give a fuck at the moment

Cheers and good luck

United we stand.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

prince of wales wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:45 pm We have made over 500 members today.We now have over 15100 members.Please remember to tell your friends and relations about us.We will organise,mobilise,and will get change.

Long Live West Ham.GSB out.

www.hammersunited..com
All the best mate.
These parasites have to go.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

I agree with ginger bollox 😩

The cunts have only ever taken notice of aggressive demo's. Banner waiving and singing round a campfire is pointless
Covid in the Boardroom