I Was Correct Part II

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: I Was Correct Part II

Post by JayK »

9898 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:00 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:17 pm

Southend are league 2. But I was wrong about end of the week. Couple of weeks they have another hearing
What the fuck has that got to do with Covid?
Southends issues have been going on for years. Nothing to do with the virus.

Teggy, has made himself look like a mug by referencing non league teams :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's just the nail in the coffin I would imagine. And I mentioned them in line with the Macclesfield comment which makes it relevant
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:45 pm
9898 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:00 pm

What the fuck has that got to do with Covid?
Southends issues have been going on for years. Nothing to do with the virus.

Teggy, has made himself look like a mug by referencing non league teams :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's just the nail in the coffin I would imagine. And I mentioned them in line with the Macclesfield comment which makes it relevant
Who knows if they would have been in business now or not Jay,but the Covid 19 has not helped their cause.I don`t want to see any Football Club go to the wall.After all,they are somebodies team and a part of their communities.Very sad indeed.

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:14 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:45 pm

Who knows if they would have been in business now or not Jay,but the Covid 19 has not helped their cause.I don`t want to see any Football Club go to the wall.After all,they are somebodies team and a part of their communities.Very sad indeed.
Absolutely Tel. And to think some players coulda saved these clubs with as little as a couple weeks wages. It's very sad but also bad management of the club's.....well, in Southend a case it is anyway.
COYI!!!

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

And still the government pay at least 60% of furloughed staff's wages. So still, the impact of no fans, therefore no need for match day stewards and various other matchday busybodies. For small clubs the government are currently paying a huge percentage of the non playing staff's wages.

This is the third or fourth time I have pointed this out yet numbers ignores it every time. How convenient. Best to argue your point before reality hits I suppose. That suggests a profound lack of belief in himself and what he has to say. No surprise there

papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

Btw I recently blocked the kid after he created 3 separate threads about 3 players. It would have been easier and more concise to create 1 thread about them collectively. But mummy's special boy was so desperate for attention that he needed multi threads. The last dregs I had that he could pass his troll exams were instantly quashed. His sole aim is to rile the regulars, occasionally he tones it down and gets a reprieve. Those with the finger on the button need to shut his crap down, or lose good posters to accomodate him.

As mentioned previously I am a secondary hammer but a big fan of this site. Sometimes the best restaurants need to call pest control in

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm Well,It`s started.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54177582
Surely two points here. A business without a pot to piss in employs a manager at a salary where he is OWED £173,000. I wonder how much his annual salary was ? Bearing in mind this was presumably when they were in league one.

And the report says "a financial lender" is owed a similar sum. Well. as someone who workde in finance most of my business life I say fucking tough. If you were stupid enough to lend an obvious basket case like Macclesfield that sort of money you deserve to lose it.

Silly fucker.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

papawhisky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:56 pm Btw I recently blocked the kid after he created 3 separate threads about 3 players. It would have been easier and more concise to create 1 thread about them collectively. But mummy's special boy was so desperate for attention that he needed multi threads. The last dregs I had that he could pass his troll exams were instantly quashed. His sole aim is to rile the regulars, occasionally he tones it down and gets a reprieve. Those with the finger on the button need to shut his crap down, or lose good posters to accomodate him.

As mentioned previously I am a secondary hammer but a big fan of this site. Sometimes the best restaurants need to call pest control in
No mate, shutting down posters is a form of censorship. The best way to deal with the wind up merchants is to ignore them. (Terry, are you reading this ;) )

The WUMS love the attention they get. According to Mrs W who is a bloody psychologist (and I have to live with her) they are people who lack the social skills to live the normal lives the rest of us live and get their "buzz" by hiding behind their keyboards and casting their bait.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Whatever you do don't ignore him as he is good for the site and stimulates threads. Of course we know a lot is wind up but Teggy (sic) and him is great entertainment. Can't wait for the next episode. :lol: :lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Fuck, hope Southend come out of it ok.
They signed me when I left school. Perhaps it was an omen. :(
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:54 am Fuck, hope Southend come out of it ok.
They signed me when I left school. Perhaps it was an omen. :(
Must be this forum. I was on the books at Luton who went right down into the National League and almost out of existence.

We're doomed I tell you. Doomed. ;)