I Was Correct Part II

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: I Was Correct Part II

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:15 am
tassiehammer wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:54 am Fuck, hope Southend come out of it ok.
They signed me when I left school. Perhaps it was an omen. :(
Must be this forum. I was on the books at Luton who went right down into the National League and almost out of existence.

We're doomed I tell you. Doomed. ;)
Top Zoltaneering from yourself and Tassie goodpost:)
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:55 pm
9898 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:00 pm

What the fuck has that got to do with Covid?
Southends issues have been going on for years. Nothing to do with the virus.

Teggy, has made himself look like a mug by referencing non league teams :lol: :lol: :lol:
Listen here dickhead,it has not helped their cause that they never played any games the last 2 months of last the season,when they were a League team..It`s only mid September and it`s only just begun.

YOU KNOW IT,I KNOW IT,WE ALL KNOW IT SUNSHINE.So shut your big mouth till next July and then we'll talk.
Nearly hitting the BILLION pound mark with money spent by PL clubs and still 3 weeks left.

....and listen, stop with these hissy fits when you've been proved wrong. You're better than that.

Post by 9898 »

papawhisky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:56 pm Btw I recently blocked the kid after he created 3 separate threads about 3 players. It would have been easier and more concise to create 1 thread about them collectively. But mummy's special boy was so desperate for attention that he needed multi threads. The last dregs I had that he could pass his troll exams were instantly quashed. His sole aim is to rile the regulars, occasionally he tones it down and gets a reprieve. Those with the finger on the button need to shut his crap down, or lose good posters to accomodate him.

As mentioned previously I am a secondary hammer but a big fan of this site. Sometimes the best restaurants need to call pest control in
What the f*ck is that?

And what's this question I failed to answer?

JayK

Post by JayK »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:54 am Fuck, hope Southend come out of it ok.
Well Macclesfield had 12 adjournments apparently before melting away and Southend are now on 4, so you'd think they'd have 8 lives left wouldn't ya? 🤷🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

JayK wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 pm
Well Macclesfield had 12 adjournments apparently before melting away and Southend are now on 4, so you'd think they'd have 8 lives left wouldn't ya? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't really give a fuck. Just a bit of big noting that I played there. Did play against West Ham though :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Post by 9898 »

Over £1 BILLION pounds spent and still 2 weeks of window left.

Covid recession :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:20 am
JayK wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Don't really give a fuck. Just a bit of big noting that I played there. Did play against West Ham though :D :D
Was that in the old Football Combination ? Highlight of my "career" was playing against Arsenal Reserves at Highbury. Back then reserve games were played at the main stadium. Yours truly had the job of marking a young Irish kid playing for Arsenal just about to make the break through to their first team.. Frank Bloody Stapleton !! I think it was that game that made me finally realise a professional career was not going to be an option for me.

The club reaIsed it too. I was released shortly afterwards. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Bolton, Charlton, Coventry, Macclesfield, Oldham and Southend are all apparently in financial trouble.

Needless to say, we all know what happened to Bury.

https://www.accountancydaily.co/efl-foo ... l-distress
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:45 am Bolton, Charlton, Coventry, Macclesfield, Oldham and Southend are all apparently in financial trouble.

You've left a few off that list mate.

And Macclesfield aren't in anything any more, they've been wound up. ;)

And I have to chuckle when I see examples of financial ignorance such as the total amount spent in the transfer window, Anyone would think it was new money coming into the game rather than money just being recycled around the clubs. Get my drift ? West Ham sell Rice to Chelsea. West Ham buy 2 or 3 players with the proceeds.

New money my fucking arse. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:24 am
Flairon wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:45 am Bolton, Charlton, Coventry, Macclesfield, Oldham and Southend are all apparently in financial trouble.

You've left a few off that list mate.

And Macclesfield aren't in anything any more, they've been wound up. ;)

And I have to chuckle when I see examples of financial ignorance such as the total amount spent in the transfer window, Anyone would think it was new money coming into the game rather than money just being recycled around the clubs. Get my drift ? West Ham sell Rice to Chelsea. West Ham buy 2 or 3 players with the proceeds.

New money my fucking arse. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winner of 'Silliest post of the year' goes to .......... the pile of shit above.

What the hell are you talking about?

When you take money out of your Barclays Bank account and spend it in a shop that then banks the money in Natwest bank, I take it you haven't spent money, just recycled it between the banking industry.

You're trying to look too clever and it is making you look a fool