Sullivan on TalkShite....

Chat about anything football related here!
prince of wales

Re: Sullivan on TalkShite....

Post by prince of wales »

David Sullivan gave an astonishing interview on Talksport today with the sycophantic Jim White, blaming the previous manager for the poor buys, the fans for wanting the previous manager and director of football, and finally David Moyes for not accepting David,squad players, only wanting players that will improve the team.

http://hammersunited.com/david-sullivan ... -sep-2020/

Tross responded on behalf of Hammers United.- Your best just isn’t good enough.

http://hammersunited.com/your-best-just ... od-enough/

JayK

Post by JayK »

prince of wales wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:37 pm David Sullivan gave an astonishing interview on Talksport today with the sycophantic Jim White, blaming the previous manager for the poor buys, the fans for wanting the previous manager and director of football, and finally David Moyes for not accepting David,squad players, only wanting players that will improve the team.

http://hammersunited.com/david-sullivan ... -sep-2020/

Tross responded on behalf of Hammers United.- Your best just isn’t good enough.

http://hammersunited.com/your-best-just ... od-enough/
Short, sweet and to the point. I like it 👍🏽
COYI!!!

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

errr, but according to a statement the other day on which our very own Gonzo put out a vid "the board are taking a vow of silence over the takeover and purchases"

obviously changed their mind over the purchases part then...

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 »

When he said "We can't bring in players manager doesn't want" "We spent a lot in the last 2 years"

- I thought "Yeah fair point".

Then he said "Only two signings I pushed with Pellegrini and Husilos in charge were Fabianksi and Diop"

I thought "Wow you're actually a massive cunt aren't you"

Funny, the best two signings of the era to date he is quick to take credit for, everyone else "oh they were his signings."

As Simon Jordan said, you're the chairman you have to take responsibility. If managers don't work out, signings don't work out it's down to you. You allocate the funds, you appoint the manager, least be a man about it say "I done things wrong I regret but I promise the West Ham fans I try my best and I want badly to get it right" - Show some humanity, don't just be a flaming cunt try to shift blame to the last manager who whilst he never worked out, was at least a gentleman.

And that's my two cents on the issue.

JayK

Post by JayK »

So.....
1. Sullivan pays next to nothing compared to other premium clubs to run the club due to cheap rent at the stadium.
2. Sullivan originally said gate receipts in new stadium would be worth about £12mil a year and since said gate receipts don't generate much cash at all.
3. Sullivan today said he's not blowing his whole budget on an overpriced £40mil prem defender. Who sets that budget? And how does he have a small as ller budget than most other premium clubs when his outgoings are so minimal compared to other teams?
COYI!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

JayK wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:02 pm So.....
1. Sullivan pays next to nothing compared to other premium clubs to run the club due to cheap rent at the stadium.
2. Sullivan originally said gate receipts in new stadium would be worth about £12mil a year and since said gate receipts don't generate much cash at all.
3. Sullivan today said he's not blowing his whole budget on an overpriced £40mil prem defender. Who sets that budget? And how does he have a small as ller budget than most other premium clubs when his outgoings are so minimal compared to other teams?
Three good questions Jay but as I'm not Sullivan I can only answer them in the best way I see fit.....
1. He's a mortgage-dodging cunt
2. He's a lying cunt
3. He's a clueless cunt
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Income from gate receipts is around £27m, which is efectively what we will lose this season unless sme miracle happens, and last season we lost around £6m.

Add that to the deferred repayment of TV income which is around £10m puts a hole in our budget of £43m.

That doesn't take into account any loss of sponsorship money.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

hd1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:48 pm
Income from gate receipts is around £27m, which is efectively what we will lose this season unless sme miracle happens, and last season we lost around £6m.

Add that to the deferred repayment of TV income which is around £10m puts a hole in our budget of £43m.

That doesn't take into account any loss of sponsorship money.
So these losses only affect WHUFC then?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I don't see why he bothered with that interview apart from making the point out that the club might not sign any players.

With no fan attendances for at least six months he doesn't have to face any protestors or worry about fan unease

and with the manager on sick leave for two weeks he can blame lack of recruitment down to logistics/bad luck/timing

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Three good questions Jay but as I'm not Sullivan I can only answer them in the best way I see fit.....
1. He's a mortgage-dodging cunt
2. He's a lying cunt
3. He's a clueless cunt
So what ya saying then Tone.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.