Hmmm....Does the latest Tarkowski bid of £35m (inc add ons) tell us the Board are planning to sell Rice?

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Hmmm....Does the latest Tarkowski bid of £35m (inc add ons) tell us the Board are planning to sell Rice?

Post by Newmarket »

This report was doing the rounds last week pretty much word for word.

Ex said it was rubbish And the wop journo tweet was bullshit then.

Can’t see it change now ... not word for word .
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Re: Hmmm....Does the latest Tarkowski bid of £35m (inc add ons) tell us the Board are planning to sell Rice?

Post by h69 »

That pretty much confirms that no one has made a bid or spoken to him yet, nor has he asked to leave as has been reiterated by many dozens of times.
May change but there is no news there.

Please tell me you don't actually read 'The Star' though :roll:

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

h69 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:15 pm
That pretty much confirms that no one has made a bid or spoken to him yet, nor has he asked to leave as has been reiterated by many dozens of times.
May change but there is no news there.

It popped up my phone, didn't realise it had already surfaced previously.

Not being paying much attention to football lately, whilst they continue to kneel, I'm not overly interested.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Someone has to.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Apparently we've ended our interest in fofana after his club turned down 23 mil plus add-ons.
I bet short arse is suicidal now 😂
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:28 pm Apparently we've ended our interest in fofana after his club turned down 23 mil plus add-ons.
🤞🏽
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:28 pm Apparently we've ended our interest in fofana after his club turned down 23 mil plus add-ons.
Razor Ruddock was seen in Asda, Sutton yesterday buying a healthy option chicken sandwich with no mayo.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

What's Peter crouch doing?
Covid in the Boardroom

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

jameskel wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:30 am What's Peter crouch doing?
He has worked for the BBC on a number of projects, where he basically sells his ex footballer nous within the t the BBC vehicles of light comedy. It's a broad church with plenty of scope.

So much in fact, he would very much have seen himself as a perfect host for Question of Sport. Unfortunately he was too white for the serious hash-tags who commission programmes, whilst keeping one eye on the twitter sphere.

He would be a very good host of Celebrities on Ice or any role on Top Gear or almost any program with a cookery theme. He is Uber versatile and possesses a nice set of gnashers...plus his hair is his own

...everyone wants to know what Crouchie did last week, don't they...

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Didn’t the Dwarf want to pay it back over 6 years?
I’m sure they’d be well keen to do business with a known bill-dodger who even has FIFA slapping his bum.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"