West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Shortshanks

Re: West Ham vs Wolves Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks »

jameskel wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:11 am Really good win

Noble cannot get back in the team
Diop Likewise

Haller can fuck off. I would sell the miserable cunt today
Just the way to get us relegated with 2 of those suggestions :lol: :lol:

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

Diop Likewise

don't think Haller has ever showed any emotion when scoring, think Hales of Charlton then at ours was the same

think there is a good player in there providing his not played up on his own

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Just a pity he couldn't get a hat trick in the 5 mins he was on the pitch like some pass the buck merchants expect. And they expect him to be overjoyed ? Have a look at yourselves.
Last edited by Shortshanks on Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:43 am Thank fook.
A smashing win but, being a cynic I’ll say “with it” goes any distant hope we had of signing any players.
Yep.

A bottle of Lidl champagne will be uncorked at dwarf towers tonight.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:42 am

Diop Likewise

don't think Haller has ever showed any emotion when scoring, think Hales of Charlton then at ours was the same

think there is a good player in there providing his not played up on his own
5 goals in just over 2 games isn't a bad return.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Diop Likewise

Why would you sell Haller ? , because he doesn't run and jump around looking like a prat after scoring , gave a smile to a couple of his team mates , whats the problem ? .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

W***ers......fuckin clean sheeting cost me a hundred quid...had us to win at 13/2...both sides scoring....
In fact I'm no longer a Hammer...Last ten minutes it was C'mon Wolves FFS..... :lol:

But So pleased with that result..fuck the money..Can't believe Wolves never gotta look in,shows how a back 3 can
tighten the defence up...means you Squeeze the MF up as well.
Thats not the team I want us playing TBH..but if it works,I'll shut up and give Moyes and His Boys the Credit.
But In that Line up/Set up would swap Anderson for Fornals ..all day long,he's a far better player.

Always thought the Game was about possession ,but lots of teams seem to be winning with only 40 sometimes 35%
lately.
Not what I want ideally ,but whatever works in our situation at moment....Hopefully get more comfortable in the table
and move our game on a bit...Like a 3 but still should utilise a 4......Maybe a 3-4-3 at some point.can get Micky and Haller
in with that.
Think last night proved what a pretty strong squad we do have...and do we actually need any incoming,cos we
obviously cant get in want we need...no one wants to come to us,so settle for what we have.
Win 4-0 against Wolves, no one else is gonna do that to them...with some of our best Players on the Bench,pretty
impressive.
But Stating the Obvious Declan is so so important to us....thought he would def Stay then thought 85% now it's
looking like a 50/50 call.....but that is press driven a bit..no smoke without fire...But Irvine sounded pretty up beat
on it last night so who knows.
Don't Know about Cheats..Man City should come in with a 90 Mill bid for him...he'd stop them being so easy to beat...

Great win ...Happy Days....for a change...cos by fuck do we need one now and again.... :D

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:25 am W***ers......fuckin clean sheeting cost me a hundred quid...had us to win at 13/2...both sides scoring....
In fact I'm no longer a Hammer...Last ten minutes it was C'mon Wolves FFS..... :lol:

But So pleased with that result..fuck the money..Can't believe Wolves never gotta look in,shows how a back 3 can
Thats not the team I want us playing TBH..but if it works,I'll shut up and give Moyes and His Boys the Credit.
But In that Line up/Set up would swap Anderson for Fornals ..all day long,he's a far better player.

Always thought the Game was about possession ,but lots of teams seem to be winning with only 40 sometimes 35%
lately.
Not what I want ideally ,but whatever works in our situation at moment....Hopefully get more comfortable in the table
and move our game on a bit...Like a 3 but still should utilise a 4......Maybe a 3-4-3 at some point.can get Micky and Haller
in with that.
Think last night proved what a pretty strong squad we do have...and do we actually need any incoming,cos we
obviously cant get in want we need...no one wants to come to us,so settle for what we have.
Win 4-0 against Wolves, no one else is gonna do that to them...with some of our best Players on the Bench,pretty
impressive.
But Stating the Obvious Declan is so so important to us....thought he would def Stay then thought 85% now it's
looking like a 50/50 call.....but that is press driven a bit..no smoke without fire...But Irvine sounded pretty up beat
Don't Know about Cheats..Man City should come in with a 90 Mill bid for him...he'd stop them being so easy to beat...

Great win ...Happy Days....for a change...cos by fuck do we need one now and again.... :D
I did Soucek to score next goal,they paid out and then took it back :shock:

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:27 am
mkhammer wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:25 am W***ers......fuckin clean sheeting cost me a hundred quid...had us to win at 13/2...both sides scoring....

lately.
in with that.
impressive.

I did Soucek to score next goal,they paid out and then took it back :shock:
Ah No way mate..that sucks....was a good bet Soucek anytime scorer he'll knock one in every 4 games or so.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Haller might not jump and run like a crazy chicken when he scores , the difference is on his face, and it becomes more apparent when he starts than when hes sits on the bench. And being asked to do so until the dying moments is an insult imo. " ah we are ok , it dont matter what you do now". Arnie wasnt much different, he sulked when he was sub or subbed,

Imo, Haller is gifted, he knows where he should be he only needs the service, like yesterday. He was one pissed off cause Diagana was sold, why?, he got yesterday in the short time he was on the sort of service he likes.

Some like to play some the the pay. You decide which.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest