Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Premier League tackles Black Lives Matter

Post by h69 »

Flairon wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:40 pm
h69 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:17 pm

Says a man who lives 4000 miles away.

I have no issue with you virtue signalling in your own country but this one has changed a lot in the last few years and you'd have to either be brainwashed or brain dead to think there is a problem in this country and that black people are persecuted.

More likely to see someone to play the race card to try and get an advantage in life.
Do seriously think that:

1. I do not come home?
2. Do not keep in touch with family and friends (of every colour) from home?
3. Read British press daily?

I am sorry but your last comment was naive at best and borderline ignorant.
....or just does not line up with your virtue signalling agenda. Seems you have been in the US too long and have become a bit of a snowflake.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

h69 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:55 am
Flairon wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:40 pm

Do seriously think that:

1. I do not come home?
2. Do not keep in touch with family and friends (of every colour) from home?
3. Read British press daily?

I am sorry but your last comment was naive at best and borderline ignorant.
....or just does not line up with your virtue signalling agenda. Seems you have been in the US too long and have become a bit of a snowflake.
WTF does "virtue signally" (I assume you mean signaling) mean ffs!?!

LOL, Snowflake, the go to insult of those that do not like an opposing point of view. I consider myself to be a realist, in so much as I can see good and bad. Having said that, it is plainly ridiculous to suggest that racism doe not exist in the U.K.

I just look up the meaning of "Virtue Signaling":

"the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue."

LMFCO, I could give a flying fuck what you or anyone else online thinks about be tbh. I have an opposing view to you and that is fine. We are allowed to disagree,. It amuses me that those that deny injustices always feel the need to resort to name calling or social labelling.

At the end of the day, a cunt is a cunt regardless of the color, creed or nationality. If you think I am a cunt, that is fine. No doubt my good lady wife would no doubt agree with you from time to time.
Flairon

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Your right about racism in the UK I’ve never seen or heard so many black racists in my entire life.

h69

Post by h69 »

Flairon wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:02 pm
h69 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:55 am

WTF does "virtue signally" (I assume you mean signaling) mean ffs!?!

LOL, Snowflake, the go to insult of those that do not like an opposing point of view. I consider myself to be a realist, in so much as I can see good and bad. Having said that, it is plainly ridiculous to suggest that racism doe not exist in the U.K.

I just look up the meaning of "Virtue Signaling":

"the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue."

LMFCO, I could give a flying fuck what you or anyone else online thinks about be tbh. I have an opposing view to you and that is fine. We are allowed to disagree,. It amuses me that those that deny injustices always feel the need to resort to name calling or social labelling.

At the end of the day, a cunt is a cunt regardless of the color, creed or nationality. If you think I am a cunt, that is fine. No doubt my good lady wife would no doubt agree with you from time to time.
Where did I write Virtue Signally ? Maybe it was a typo but I don't see it.

I prefer this one....Virtue signalling is a pejorative neologism for the conspicuous and disingenuous expression of moral values with the intent to enhance one's own image.

Suits you perfectly. Make sure you kneel in deference to anyone non white to make yourself feel righteous before writing a response.

You are right about racism here though.....Sainsburys have introduced safe spaces for BAME employees. Its important they have a room of their own to keep away from white people (who don't have a room of their own by the way).
Racial prejudice at its finest, completely misguided and caused by this virtue signalling nonsense that you so easily and naively buy into.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Lol, what utter bollocks.

No need for me to feel righteous old boy, save that I kneel for no man; in deference or otherwise.

I cannot speak for Sainsburys, but would agree that what you said would appear to be ridiculous, much the same as suggesting racism does not exist in the U.K.
Flairon

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Flairon wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:49 am Lol, what utter bollocks.

No need for me to feel righteous old boy, save that I kneel for no man; in deference or otherwise.

I cannot speak for Sainsburys, but would agree that what you said would appear to be ridiculous, much the same as suggesting racism does not exist in the U.K.
It DOES exist and it’s growing steadily .

Anti-white , indigenous racism.
Bring back Jonathon !

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:12 am
Flairon wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:49 am Lol, what utter bollocks.

Is it me or are we going round in circles!?!
Flairon

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Flairon wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:20 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:12 am

Is it me or are we going round in circles!?!
Both :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Football fans are so gullible.
Notice talk of PPV matches gone away with this announcement.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:11 pm Football fans are so gullible.
Notice talk of PPV matches gone away with this announcement.
I don`t think so.

Go to places like KUMB,they still got plenty to say still on the matter.