Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
thomasswe

Re: Tottenham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by thomasswe »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:35 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:35 pm A couple of years ago I’d have said this is the one fixture to play Noble in .
Now though it mustn’t be allowed to happen .

Strangely , in keeping with his Dino-management, I fear the bug eyed one will go with the former .

He must have been racking his manky Scottish brain for weeks trying to justify bringing our captain back for this .

I fear he will.
Two excellent performances against very good teams,that we were totally in control of.

It would be total suicide to bring him back.

Though I do remember a similar scenario under BFS,when we were 3rd in the PL and Nolan and Carroll had been out injured for a few months..He brought them back for our Christmas fixtures and we only won 3 from 21 more game the rest of the season.

I think it pissed the rest of the players right off.

Hopes Moyes don`t do anything stupid,like turn up? :lol: :lol:

I say lock Moyes up in a shed for the game and leave to the tried and trusted crew on the touchline. :D
The Nolan persistance was hell, its baffeling why managers seem to do this so often..

maybe its down to them feeling safe with a "tried and trused" player they have a good relationship with along with overvaluing experiance.

In Sweden we have Sebastian Larsson who was a decent player once upon a time who our manager loves to play over players like Kulusevski who is good enough to play for Juventus..

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

thought he wouldnt be able as the paper work would be on the F.As desk in time.

Anyway, i wish i feel confident, at the moment i am feeling like our bubble is waiting to be burst. You know Whiskey?! The one that flies so high :) Wouldnt be so bad if it werent against these lot.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

"thought he wouldnt be able as the paper work would be on the F.As desk in time"
We'll win 3-2 and he will score a hat-trick and then it will transpire he was ineligible and we'll have 10 points deducted together with a massive fine. :lol:

Towie

Post by Towie »

Moyes has never beaten Moanhino, best we can hope for is a draw and my hangover to lift before the game.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:57 am thought he wouldnt be able as the paper work would be on the F.As desk in time.

Anyway, i wish i feel confident, at the moment i am feeling like our bubble is waiting to be burst. You know Whiskey?! The one that flies so high :) Wouldnt be so bad if it werent against these lot.
It's not the flying so high bit that's the problem mate. My issue is with the fucking bit that comes next. Fucking defeatist dirge. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

i just read noble is 1 goal shy of equaling di canios prem goals for West ham. That clearly tells us how bad our attack has been for so long
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Hmmmmmmm........No Haller.......but the good news is we have our two ageing speed merchants on the bench........ ;) ;) ;)

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

No Haller on the bench? wtf

Post by 9898 »

Spurs are very beatable. There defence is very suspect.

Son is everything our defence won't want.
Spurs 3 West Ham 0
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."