Who Will Be Number 50 ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Who Will Be Number 50 ?

Post by Whiskyman »

Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Re: Who Will Be Number 50 ?

Post by Castiron »

Is Odemwingie still playing?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:07 am Is Odemwingie still playing?
Probably. But Redknapp isn't still managing.

JayK

Post by JayK »

There’s a serious amount of shit in that list along with some who never succeeded coz they were hardly given a chance or played out of position. Maynard and Baldock shoulda been a lot more prolific.
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Crikey
A mish mash of fucking dogshit cast offs ,journeyman ,mercenaries and talentless wankers.
Well done Sullivan you odious little prick.
Another round of applause to the shit managers you’ve employed.
Plus the worst fucking scouting system in football history
Only another two years hopefully you pair of cunts

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:48 am Crikey
A mish mash of fucking dogshit cast offs ,journeyman ,mercenaries and talentless wankers.
2 years until his sprogs take over :cry:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Castiron wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:02 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:48 am Crikey
Can’t see that happening for long mate them two fucking wet lettuces will soon be hounded out.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:09 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:02 pm
Can’t see that happening for long mate them two fucking wet lettuces will soon be hounded out.
Let's hope so mate.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am There’s a serious amount of shit in that list along with some who never succeeded coz they were hardly given a chance or played out of position. Maynard and Baldock shoulda been a lot more prolific.
A very serious amount of shit and, no doubt, agent driven transfers all over the place. Didn't realise it when we brought him in but there's even some cunt there who we signed from some pub team called Solihull Moors, whoever the flying fuck they are. I've got a half decent kid up front in my Under 16s. Wonder if a phone call to the dwarf might make me a few bob?

I also liked the quote the bog trotter was supposed to have made about the legend that is Sean Maguire. Appaently his previous manager said he reminded him of Lionel Messi. Surely he meant Lionel Blair.

On a serious note I actually didn't think Jonathan Calleri was too bad given the team he had to play in. But maybe it's just as well we got rid when we did. He went to Las Palmas, and they got relegated. Moved to Espanyol and, guess what, they went down. So he moved again to Osasuna. Watch this space.

Interestingly he is still only on loan from Deportivo Maldonado who we "rented" him from when we had him. They must be raking it in. A sort of footballing Reed Employment. ;)

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:44 pm
JayK wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am There’s a serious amount of shit in that list along with some who never succeeded coz they were hardly given a chance or played out of position. Maynard and Baldock shoulda been a lot more prolific.
A very serious amount of shit and, no doubt, agent driven transfers all over the place. Didn't realise it when we brought him in but there's even some cunt there who we signed from some pub team called Solihull Moors, whoever the flying fuck they are. I've got a half decent kid up front in my Under 16s. Wonder if a phone call to the dwarf might make me a few bob?

I also liked the quote the bog trotter was supposed to have made about the legend that is Sean Maguire. Appaently his previous manager said he reminded him of Lionel Messi. Surely he meant Lionel Blair.

On a serious note I actually didn't think Jonathan Calleri was too bad given the team he had to play in. But maybe it's just as well we got rid when we did. He went to Las Palmas, and they got relegated. Moved to Espanyol and, guess what, they went down. So he moved again to Osasuna. Watch this space.

Interestingly he is still only on loan from Deportivo Maldonado who we "rented" him from when we had him. They must be raking it in. A sort of footballing Reed Employment. ;)
Ha ha yeah I remember us signing him from Solihull Moors. Really didn’t understand it at the time. Must’ve been with a view to some property deal the dwarf had in mind coz it wasn’t to strengthen the team. Same goes for Sean Maguire or was that an agent thing or fooled by the hype built up by his manager at the time. Either way, neither of those signings were to improve the squad, that’s for sure. Calleri is surely just there to make as many moves as possible to make some drug money for him and his parent club :lol:
COYI!!!