Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:06 pm
mkhammer wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:58 pm Would imagine Him, Ben -Bowen-Micky will end up being first choice,Means a bit of bench time for Fornals and Lanza...
That's a shame...but that's where we need to be if we wanna be a decent side,having that quality on bench,
Yarmo as well..he's a good player would get into a lot of sides in the PL.

Think Lanza will be off end of the year...almost certain if we get Lingard to stay,and reckon thats poss..20/25 Mill or so
might get him...last year of contract at Mancs I believe ,they don't need him,if he wants to come reckon we can do it.
If they get this striker who's the Messiah's first choice, Yousef Thingy, he'll cost 35m. Jesse would cost at least 25m. To get both, even allowing for the sale of deadwood would only be possible one way and we all know what that one is.
Your forgetting our fuzzy haired Brazilian maestro currently on rest leave in fucking Portugal to add to the coffers my friend.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:16 pm

If they get this striker who's the Messiah's first choice, Yousef Thingy, he'll cost 35m. Jesse would cost at least 25m. To get both, even allowing for the sale of deadwood would only be possible one way and we all know what that one is.
Your forgetting our fuzzy haired Brazilian maestro currently on rest leave in fucking Portugal to add to the coffers my friend.
Silly me.

We may get a pony for him.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:58 pm Would imagine Him, Ben -Bowen-Micky will end up being first choice,Means a bit of bench time for Fornals and Lanza...
That's a shame...but that's where we need to be if we wanna be a decent side,having that quality on bench,

Think Lanza will be off end of the year...almost certain if we get Lingard to stay,and reckon thats poss..20/25 Mill or so
might get him...last year of contract at Mancs I believe ,they don't need him,if he wants to come reckon we can do it.
I know transfer fees are likely to drop significantly as financial realities start to bite but, unfortunately, if Lingard does continue Wednesday's form I think Man U will want significantly more than £20 million. He's a home growner and they still attract a premium. Remember we were quoted £30 million for bloody Tarkowski ffs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:24 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:16 pm

Silly me.

We may get a pony for him.
Blimey your optimistic.

h69

Post by h69 »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 am If he plays like that only every fifth game, he’ll be an improvement on Haller and Anderson.
I believe he has run faster and covered more ground in that one game than Haller did in his entire 18 months with us.

Joking aside, it is very impressive how match fit he is after not playing for so long. He obviously wants to play football and kept himself in good nick even though he has a dubious reputation off the field.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:36 pm

I know transfer fees are likely to drop significantly as financial realities start to bite but, unfortunately, if Lingard does continue Wednesday's form I think Man U will want significantly more than £20 million. He's a home growner and they still attract a premium. Remember we were quoted £30 million for bloody Tarkowski ffs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's alright they can have diop when maguire has a howler and costs them the league :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:33 pm

That's alright they can have diop when maguire has a howler and costs them the league :lol:
Maguire has a howler ? That ship's already sailed and is halfway round the bloody world by now mate. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Key to funds is Anderson...could get the 25 mill for him...if he was playing,he needs to be in shop window,all well and
good loaning players out...but they have to play...either get them up and running again,or stick a few mill on the asking
price.....We fucked up all round with Anderson.
Could get 10 mill for Lanza poss...
Issa could be off come summer as well...Yarmo goes if we def get a striker in.......end of the day we need someone in charge
of it all who knows what the fuck they are doing...
We get Euro footie which I dont see why not,will widen our options a bit,be a few out there who would like to play with
some of the players we have now.

But we all know who will be sticking their Stubby little fingers in and screwing things up.................................AGAIN........

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

mkhammer wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:00 pm

Key to funds is Anderson...We fucked up all round with Anderson.
You’ve changed your tune :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Don't think they'll be wanting silly money for him...will he be 29 next year,in final year of contract,can't see them making
room or getting starts in the present team,they wont want him benching if that for a season and he goes on a freebie..
Maybe a deal with Issa involved...(just came to me...)
Reckon a lot depends on ..does he wanna come or not,we continue on as we are,be a few more players wanna be here.

The Catch 22 Again.....he has a Stormer and we get Euro Quali.....he's a 40 mill job...we fall back to 8/9th and he's a bencher,
we get offered the same player for 15/20 mill.