Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Man City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:41 pm City are not only the best team in England at the moment,you'd have to say the best in Europe/World.

If we get something,it would be a miracle tbh,but we are the second most inform side.If we got a point,I'd be doing cartwheels :D Gods knows what I'd do if we come out with a victory? ;)
Sleepless night for me until Saturday night :roll: :roll:

Need City to have an off day like Barcelona :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:54 pm I started getting ‘appy the other week , predicting we’d beat the victims .
Then Moyes reverted to type.

I won’t be falling for that one again.
Geo explains why West Ham fear no one and how much he loves some of our players. And winning is all David Moyes does.

The Gonz (elsewhere) dissects Moyes career and explains why he thinks he is West Ham's best ever manager. It's a whole lotta love...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:41 pm City are not only the best team in England at the moment,you'd have to say the best in Europe/World.

If we get something,it would be a miracle tbh,but we are the second most inform side.If we got a point,I'd be doing cartwheels :D Gods knows what I'd do if we come out with a victory? ;)
Best team in England by some distance. Best team in Europe ? If they walk off with the Champions League trophy they'll deserve that accolade but at the moment they still have to prove it. Hopefully they will meet Bayern in the final. They are the two stand outs imo. Although I have a feeling in my gut that PSG might get to the final again and win the thing this time.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Six-point game.

COYI

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Its hard to see, anything other than an easy win. They are, at the moment, unstoppable.

Have Gonzo & Geo joined the dark side. Board members?
Covid in the Boardroom

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

If we were down the bottom and it was 1st v 4th we'd say 4th might nick a point.
We're fucking 4th, COYI!!!!
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Citeh's run of victories has to come to an end at some point. Sadly I do not see it happening against us. My usual pessimism prevails I'm afraid. I cannot see anything but a Man City victory.
Flairon

JayK

Post by JayK »

City have won 18 on the bounce (13 league). With a little luck, a decent ref and our notable defensive resilience we can Nick a point. Moyes may well respect them too much though like he did Liverpool
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

JayK wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:01 am City have won 18 on the bounce (13 league). With a little luck, a decent ref and our notable defensive resilience we can Nick a point. Moyes may well respect them too much though like he did Liverpool
I bet he regrets the negativity against them now. That was the last game the dippers looked any good and we let them.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:57 pm

Best team in England by some distance. Best team in Europe ? If they walk off with the Champions League trophy they'll deserve that accolade but at the moment they still have to prove it. Hopefully they will meet Bayern in the final. They are the two stand outs imo. Although I have a feeling in my gut that PSG might get to the final again and win the thing this time.
If we finish 5th,we will be cheering from the rafters if they reach the Final,because we'd get the extra place.