Artificial crowd noise for TV games

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Artificial crowd noise for TV games

Post by JayK »

Ticker Boyce wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:02 pm Watched Leicester v the Arse on BT and whoever was in charge of the "crowd noise" must have pressed the wrong button - there was a rousing chorus of Bubbles followed by a suggestion that Ludo Miklosko comes from near Moscow. My son, who was watching the same match in another room (as they do) confirmed that my ears weren't playing tricks.
I don’t like this artificial bollocks at all. Very annoying. Even the wife overhears some of it and thought she heard the same stuff during our game vs city as she heard in our game against the spuds. She is a girl though so her opinions towards anything football related should be brushed aside anyway :lol: but still, I don’t like it
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:20 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:35 pm

Nonsense my good fellow.
Before you know it, he'll be a cross dressing drunken loon, conducting all manner of depravity with farm animals and the occasional wild boar.
Or already is and thought he’d fit in here. Newmarket was right though, we are all cunts of various levels :lol:
It’s the intense cunticity of this entire forum that give it its appeal .
Just imagine how many Cunts would post on here if all the lurkers were to sign up and actually participate ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:24 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:20 pm

Or already is and thought he’d fit in here. Newmarket was right though, we are all cunts of various levels :lol:
It’s the intense cunticity of this entire forum that give it its appeal .
Just imagine how many Cunts would post on here if all the lurkers were to sign up and actually participate ? :lol:
That’s what enticed me. I thought, what a bunch of cunts, I should say hello and let them know they’re not the only ones
COYI!!!

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Ticker Boyce wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:02 pm Watched Leicester v the Arse on BT and whoever was in charge of the "crowd noise" must have pressed the wrong button - there was a rousing chorus of Bubbles followed by a suggestion that Ludo Miklosko comes from near Moscow. My son, who was watching the same match in another room (as they do) confirmed that my ears weren't playing tricks.
:lol: :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:23 pm
I don’t like this artificial bollocks at all. Very annoying. Even the wife overhears some of it and thought she heard the same stuff during our game vs city as she heard in our game against the spuds. She is a girl though so her opinions towards anything football related should be brushed aside anyway :lol: but still, I don’t like it
I trust a swift uppercut was delivered Jay.
Christ they'll be wanting equal pay next and be allowed to vote!!
I've had to stop feeding Mrs BB, as the tray I slide under the locked cupboard door is leaving scratch marks on the wooden floor.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:43 pm Funny they Never play who’s the wanker in the black or you don’t know what your doing

Should be played at all VAR moments.
Or indeed when we played Spuds 'Never felt more like.........'

Ok.

Maybe not.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:00 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:23 pm

I trust a swift uppercut was delivered Jay.
Christ they'll be wanting equal pay next and be allowed to vote!!
I've had to stop feeding Mrs BB, as the tray I slide under the locked cupboard door is leaving scratch marks on the wooden floor.
:lol: I just shortened the chain to the kitchen so she can’t stray too far except when bringing beer and bacon sarnie. I’m all heart really
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Lady P is still trying to get to grips with the LBW law.

A black eye later and me having said 'I've told you once', she steers well clear of the cinema room at Pale Towers when I watch a game for fear of uttering some other nonsense.

She heard the crowd noise once when I allowed her in to bring me my Pimms and asked 'Why are they singing You'll never make the station' ?

Women, sadly, don't understand, but are useful in other areas as long as they don't talk.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:09 am Lady P is still trying to get to grips with the LBW law.

A black eye later and me having said 'I've told you once', she steers well clear of the cinema room at Pale Towers when I watch a game for fear of uttering some other nonsense.

She heard the crowd noise once when I allowed her in to bring me my Pimms and asked 'Why are they singing You'll never make the station' ?

Women, sadly, don't understand, but are useful in other areas as long as they don't talk.
A good quality zip is what’s required. Controllable only by us, by remote control
COYI!!!

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Dunno how it is for you guys but here we have the option to watch with or without crowd noise. Ive never tried with the artificial sound on cause I just felt pointless to me.