Artificial crowd noise for TV games

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Artificial crowd noise for TV games

Post by BlackDiamond »

thomasswe wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:18 am Dunno how it is for you guys but here we have the option to watch with or without crowd noise. Ive never tried with the artificial sound on cause I just felt pointless to me.
I usually leave it to the broadcasters discretion - I'm too miffed with Andy Townsend's blase observations to concern myself with inappropriate crowd squeaks...

“Listen. I'm just thinking there, Clive, that he should really be looking to hit that one first time.” ...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

thomasswe wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:18 am Dunno how it is for you guys but here we have the option to watch with or without crowd noise. Ive never tried with the artificial sound on cause I just felt pointless to me.
I always do the opposite Tom. I prefer it on because it somehow makes it seem a little bit more authentic. Doesn't make a crap game any less crap of course but I use the On/Off switch if that becomes a problem. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:09 am Lady P is still trying to get to grips with the LBW law.

A black eye later and me having said 'I've told you once', she steers well clear of the cinema room at Pale Towers when I watch a game for fear of uttering some other nonsense.

She heard the crowd noise once when I allowed her in to bring me my Pimms and asked 'Why are they singing You'll never make the station' ?

Women, sadly, don't understand, but are useful in other areas as long as they don't talk.
I had to administer a flying dropkick not so long ago, when Mrs BB questioned one of our goals as being offside.
Honestly the women of today, fucking useless. And don't get me started on the pregnancy lark. All that screaming and shouting ffs. I'd have had a football team in the nine months it takes these bitches. And even then they need a doctor to pull it out ffs.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:02 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:09 am Lady P is still trying to get to grips with the LBW law.

A black eye later and me having said 'I've told you once', she steers well clear of the cinema room at Pale Towers when I watch a game for fear of uttering some other nonsense.

She heard the crowd noise once when I allowed her in to bring me my Pimms and asked 'Why are they singing You'll never make the station' ?

Women, sadly, don't understand, but are useful in other areas as long as they don't talk.
I had to administer a flying dropkick not so long ago, when Mrs BB questioned one of our goals as being offside.
Honestly the women of today, fucking useless. And don't get me started on the pregnancy lark. All that screaming and shouting ffs. I'd have had a football team in the nine months it takes these bitches. And even then they need a doctor to pull it out ffs.
When I had my ACL reconstruction years ago a nurse actually told me the pain I was going through was worse than child birth. So with that little gem of information in my locker, child birth is a doddle and don’t let them tell you any different
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Always watch with no background crown noise when can...always seems outta sync,not natural...

Been good hearing the the Managers and Players shouting...and the 7 year old girlie screams when someone
brushes against them a little to hard,and they have to fall over... :lol:

But watch a lot of games with sound off anyway...usually just put some music on and watch it..

And they don't so much as commentate as talk over it...if I fuckin hear one more time...City have won 19 consecutive
games or whatever it is.. I'll throw the TV out the Bloody window... :lol: