Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Jesse Lingard....yay or nay ?....

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

More chance of signing fucking Jesse James than him from our pair of senile fucking cowboy owners.

Looking forward to hearing the pair of cunts next sob story.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:44 am
palerider wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:46 am
I agree the 40 million was probably a starting point for negotiations but I very much doubt the shysters could afford anything like what the Mancs are asking for.

Covid has hit finances hard. That will be especially relevant to a couple of crooks leaching the club for what they can and I expect them to plead poverty because of the pandemic.

We ideally need Jesse, a top class forward and competition for Fabs. As well as spending big trying to tie Rice down, at least for a while. That little lot would cost north of 70 million.

No chance whatsoever.
Shame on you sir.
Gold had his entire body brutalized by the Hun during WW2, all that was left was his head, but did he moan? No sir, he still let them use his bonce as a ball for league matches. And stumpy (God bless him) was used as a human bomb, being dropped out of a Lancaster over Berlin before detonating himself!

Lest we forget sir.
My apologies my learned friend. I was a bit peeved by the kids having only bought me 47 Easter eggs.

Gold is indeed a hero and once more is putting his body on the line. Whilst on a break from Spankbang yesterday afternoon the teleprinter was on Sky and the score Arbroath 2 Alloa 1...David Gold 83 appeared on the screen.

He's 84 I thought, get your fucking facts right, but then realised it wasn't that but that he'd donned the Puma Kings once more and was in training to save us, again, after we're forced to sell young Declan to save us from insolvency. He used to play for us before you know. And the old touch is obviously still there even in the wilds of the heathen. It says much about the man that he'd travel that far to toughen himself up for the rigours of the Premier League.

And the reason for the cash-flow problem is that Sully, peace be upon him, was so distraught seeing all of the constant charity adverts on daytime tv that he's donated his entire fortune to the Donkey Sanctuary. God bless him. Our poor four-legged friends are now living the life of luxury with as many carrots as they can eat and why shouldn't they after decades of carrying fat cunts on Blackpool beach.

We're lucky to have them.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

My apologies my learned friend. I was a bit peeved by the kids having only bought me 47 Easter eggs.

Gold is indeed a hero and once more is putting his body on the line. Whilst on a break from Spankbang yesterday afternoon the teleprinter was on Sky and the score Arbroath 2 Alloa 1...David Gold 83 appeared on the screen.

He's 84 I thought, get your fucking facts right, but then realised it wasn't that but that he'd donned the Puma Kings once more and was in training to save us, again, after we're forced to sell young Declan to save us from insolvency. He used to play for us before you know. And the old touch is obviously still there even in the wilds of the heathen. It says much about the man that he'd travel that far to toughen himself up for the rigours of the Premier League.

And the reason for the cash-flow problem is that Sully, peace be upon him, was so distraught seeing all of the constant charity adverts on daytime tv that he's donated his entire fortune to the Donkey Sanctuary. God bless him. Our poor four-legged friends are now living the life of luxury with as many carrots as they can eat and why shouldn't they after decades of carrying fat cunts on Blackpool beach.

We're lucky to have them.

And had it not been for his colostomy bag being full to bursting point I'm sure he would have added to the scoreline. Sully must be rubbing his digits together at the thought of him and Glenn Hoddle ripping in to the Kazakh's next season as we enter the Europa cup preliminary last 256 stages.
As an aside, I've heard rumours that the mercurial magician that is Charlie Adam may be persuaded to come out of retirement from selling the big issue outside Kilmarnocks bus station to join our forray in to Europe.
Exciting times lay ahead, my friend.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Rick_Deckard

Jesse rumors

Post by Rick_Deckard »

palerider

Re: Jesse rumors

Post by palerider »

I can see him going elsewhere but he doesn't meet the Spuds business plan of selling for a profit at 28.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:27 am I can see him going elsewhere but he doesn't meet the Spuds business plan of selling for a profit at 28.
I struggle to get my head around the fact that he is 28 years old. I still think of him as a kid.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:36 am
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:27 am I can see him going elsewhere but he doesn't meet the Spuds business plan of selling for a profit at 28.
I struggle to get my head around the fact that he is 28 years old. I still think of him as a kid.
Wassamatterwiyoulewis :D
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:37 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:36 am

Wassamatterwiyoulewis :D
Is that a pommie version of “Wha’choo talkin’ ‘bout Willis?”?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

I heard 30 mill. Getting on a bit but is still showing a ton of class when lined up with our regulars and is definitely making some reach higher standards than before he came. All depends on any ambition the club has. Start selling our cream then don't bother trying to sign him.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:55 am The mail so who knows...also claims Jose wants him etc etc

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/transfe ... d=BingNews

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -mourinho/
Really,

Any flair players Josie has,he takes their careers backwards.

He might has well stay at United.