Scott Parker---WTF

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Scott Parker---WTF

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:35 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:43 am Ex Hammer for manager shocker !!

No thanks they can keep the grimacing faced fucking twat.
But apparently he's young, progressive (whatever the fuck that means), and an ex player. Which seems to tick all the boxes for some people.

And he isn't David Moyes. Which ticks the boxes of a few more by all accounts. :lol:

And whenever I see him doing interviews he looks like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights. But he's a young and progressive little bunny so what the hell.
Does make you wonder sometimes about some of the fucking supporters we have :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Six points behind having played an extra game - still he rocks a nice linen jacket

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:07 pm Six points behind having played an extra game - still he rocks a nice linen jacket
He does though, doesn't he though!?! :lol: :lol:
Flairon

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Flairon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:50 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:07 pm Six points behind having played an extra game - still he rocks a nice linen jacket
His couture and hair are his most saleable asset. First impressions and all that...very top marks for personal grooming and has the naturalness to make it appear effortless.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

BlackDiamond wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:26 pm
Flairon wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:50 pm

His couture and hair are his most saleable asset. First impressions and all that...very top marks for personal grooming and has the naturalness to make it appear effortless.
You are so right. I fucking hate him... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flairon

Whiskyman

Scott Parker

Post by Whiskyman »

Watched Arsenal v Fulham earlier today and following on from recent discussions here about the merits of Parker’s management it has to be said that the way his Fulham team plays football makes Allardyce look like Mourinho back in his Barcelona days.

Utter turgid crap. And when all their loan players fuck off back to their parent clubs the next manager there, I’m assuming Parker will get binned, will have to basically assemble a new team.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Re: Scott Parker

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:01 pm Watched Arsenal v Fulham earlier today and following on from recent discussions here about the merits of Parker’s management it has to be said that the way his Fulham team plays football makes Allardyce look like Mourinho back in his Barcelona days.

Utter turgid crap. And when all their loan players fuck off back to their parent clubs the next manager there, I’m assuming Parker will get binned, will have to basically assemble a new team.
I take your point - did you mean he looks good his team doesn't...and wasn't Mourinho at Real Madrid

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:38 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:01 pm Watched Arsenal v Fulham earlier today and following on from recent discussions here about the merits of Parker’s management it has to be said that the way his Fulham team plays football makes Allardyce look like Mourinho back in his Barcelona days.

I take your point - did you mean he looks good his team doesn't...and wasn't Mourinho at Real Madrid
Whisky’s a Barca fan so he should know ....

:D
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:38 pm

Of course he was. I can’t begin to think why I said Mourinho. Unless——-oh shit——Alzheimer’s. Now , did I take my meds and what the fuck is that warm sensation trickling down my leg—-again?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Was it any worse than our 2 turgid displays at Man Utd this season?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.