So who do you want?

Chat about anything football related here!

So Who Do You Want?

Thomas Tuchel
6%
Carlo Ancelotti
17%
Roberto Mancini
22%
A. N. Other
56%

Total votes: 18

terrya1965

Re: So who do you want?

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:01 pm

I don`t even think we`ll get a new manager,nevermind then 3 names.I won`t waste my time doing the vote because it will never happen under this c*nts!!
0 x

Flairon

Postby Flairon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:33 am

palerider wrote:Not a case of who do I want. I'd love a Maserati and a fivesome with Little Mix (although not so sure about the fat one), but it's never going to happen.

I still think the clever bet is Bilic seeing out his contract because no-one will want to work for the two crooked old dickheads.

I had to look up who Little Mix were. Having done so, I am not sure who the 'fat one' is. They all seem to be attractive and, dare I say it; fit young ladies. :D
0 x
Flairon

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 am

Flairon wrote:
palerider wrote:Not a case of who do I want. I'd love a Maserati and a fivesome with Little Mix (although not so sure about the fat one), but it's never going to happen.

I still think the clever bet is Bilic seeing out his contract because no-one will want to work for the two crooked old dickheads.

I had to look up who Little Mix were. Having done so, I am not sure who the 'fat one' is. They all seem to be attractive and, dare I say it; fit young ladies. :D

Jesy Nelson. The lead singer. Although I did change it to 'chunky'.

Latest name to be mentioned is Julian Nagelsmann. young hot-shot Hoffenheim boss.

Throw in as many names as you want. The appeal of working for that well known firm Shyster & Shyster is probably less than as an apprenticeship as a suicide bomber.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:19 am

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
palerider wrote:Yes Tim. I think her name's Jese without bothering to google it.

That said, after a few stellas, my cats don't look too shabby.

If you think she's fat mate then you ain't lived :i am genuinely amused:

Apologies for going off topic but I've already made my feelings known on the other new manager/Bilicout threads :i am genuinely amused:

Been busy mate, haven't caught up with everything. You still want that mad geezer from Seville ?

Who's the mad geezer from Seville? The bloody barber that some Italian wrote an entire opera about, Jorge Sampaoli got the Argentina gig so I assume you don't mean him.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 am

Whiskyman wrote:
palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:If you think she's fat mate then you ain't lived :i am genuinely amused:

Apologies for going off topic but I've already made my feelings known on the other new manager/Bilicout threads :i am genuinely amused:

Been busy mate, haven't caught up with everything. You still want that mad geezer from Seville ?

Who's the mad geezer from Seville? The bloody barber that some Italian wrote an entire opera about, Jorge Sampaoli got the Argentina gig so I assume you don't mean him.

I think I got it mixed up. Tim goes on about foreign stuff a lot but I'm not educated like wot he iz.

I was I think talking about Unai Emery. Now at PSG, but I believe Tim was on about Marcelo Bielsa, now at Lille.

But I could be wrong. I was once before. In 1978.
Last edited by palerider on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:32 am

palerider wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
palerider wrote:Been busy mate, haven't caught up with everything. You still want that mad geezer from Seville ?

I think I got it mixed up. Tim goes on about foreign stuff a lot but I'm not educated like wot he iz.

I was I think talking about Unai Emery. Now at PSG, but I believe Tim was on about Marcelo Bielsa, now at Lille.

But I could be wrong. I was one before. In 1978.

Someone has mentioned Bielsa a few times. But what has he ever achieved ? Apart from setting up what must be some sort of record walking out of Lazio after 2 days in the job. :i am genuinely amused:

I know he's managed Chile and, as you say, he's now managing Lille but he looks to be on borrowed time there. And I'm not sure he speaks English. Mind you, with recent performances, perhaps an inability to communicate with the players could be seen as an advantage. ;)
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:41 am

I want the board and the manager out.

Why you putting these names up for being our manager,I don`t know?Not one of them will join,so why do it?
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am

Whiskyman wrote:
palerider wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

But I could be wrong. I was one before. In 1978.

Someone has mentioned Bielsa a few times. But what has he ever achieved ? Apart from setting up what must be some sort of record walking out of Lazio after 2 days in the job. :i am genuinely amused:

I know he's managed Chile and, as you say, he's now managing Lille but he looks to be on borrowed time there. And I'm not sure he speaks English. Mind you, with recent performances, perhaps an inability to communicate with the players could be seen as an advantage. ;)

I like him as I like the style he gets his teams playing , thrill a minute , win a few lose a few but never ever dull .

I haven't got time to describe it all but basically he taught Pep everything he knows and Pep is quoted as saying he is " the best coach I ever worked with" .

He takes no shit , hence the 2 day Lazio gig , and is as mad as a hatter .

It won't happen here but I'd love him to get the chance.
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:20 am

Alright fuck it!
I'll start on Thursday, cos let's face it, we'll get beat by their under 14s on Wednesday.

So here's my first day.
Training ground Thursday morning.

Walk up to Bilic, "oi hoppy bollocks, out you go, and take your training mates with you, go on jog on.

Ok Noble over here, you take the training son, whatever you did before, double it, I want all these cunts sweating their bollocks off, before their done. See you tomorrow chaps, bed early tonight, cos you'll be doing it all again tomorrow any moaning there's youth players there to take your place.

Friday. After training, round the OS for a meeting with shyster and shyster and moon face.
"Right you pair, shut the fuck up, one word out of you short arse and you'll be waking up in A+E.
Goldie get the kettle on
And you moon chops, there's a bucket over there, the shitters blocked, I've just unloaded a Canadian log in it.

Saturday Afternoon team talk.

To the team. Go out and give me 100% effort, but most of all give those fans out there a 1000% because they deserve it, they work to support you cunts. If you don't your wages go to charity.
Anyone whose not playing you're sitting in with the fans today, see what it's like to be a real Hammer. Be nice and sign autographs, mingle, have photos taken etc etc.

2.55pm
Walk up to Woy, chin him. That's for Iceland, you stuttering prick!

4.55 pm
Whether we've won lost or drew.
As a special treat, I've laid on train tickets for all the players to be collected from Norwood junction. And I've randomly chosen 30 Hammers fans to take their place in the coach back to the OS for a good old jolly up.

Sunday. I resign. My reasons.....
I've had enough working with these cunts, goldie's tea makings shit, I've put short arse in A+E cos of his trap and the shitters still blocked!
2 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:57 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:Alright fuck it!
I'll start on Thursday, cos let's face it, we'll get beat by their under 14s on Wednesday.

So here's my first day.
Training ground Thursday morning.

Walk up to Bilic, "oi hoppy bollocks, out you go, and take your training mates with you, go on jog on.

Ok Noble over here, you take the training son, whatever you did before, double it, I want all these cunts sweating their bollocks off, before their done. See you tomorrow chaps, bed early tonight, cos you'll be doing it all again tomorrow any moaning there's youth players there to take your place.

Friday. After training, round the OS for a meeting with shyster and shyster and moon face.
"Right you pair, shut the fuck up, one word out of you short arse and you'll be waking up in A+E.
Goldie get the kettle on
And you moon chops, there's a bucket over there, the shitters blocked, I've just unloaded a Canadian log in it.

Saturday Afternoon team talk.

To the team. Go out and give me 100% effort, but most of all give those fans out there a 1000% because they deserve it, they work to support you cunts. If you don't your wages go to charity.
Anyone whose not playing you're sitting in with the fans today, see what it's like to be a real Hammer. Be nice and sign autographs, mingle, have photos taken etc etc.

2.55pm
Walk up to Woy, chin him. That's for Iceland, you stuttering prick!

4.55 pm
Whether we've won lost or drew.
As a special treat, I've laid on train tickets for all the players to be collected from Norwood junction. And I've randomly chosen 30 Hammers fans to take their place in the coach back to the OS for a good old jolly up.

Sunday. I resign. My reasons.....
I've had enough working with these cunts, goldie's tea makings shit, I've put short arse in A+E cos of his trap and the shitters still blocked!

Give up all that dosh cause the char lady makes a lousy cuppa?

You're hired, nice to know we will have a manager with principles. Bring your own maid though, can't guaranty that the replacement would be any better.

We are firing Noble too, will that be a problem?
0 x
God is playing a game of hide and seek with dire consequences.....Count me out!

Return to “Football Talk”