Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby IronsForever » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:36 pm

If we ever get Antonio back 100% fit it will be like a new player. Where the fkk is he? Not even in the team against Hudders
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 pm

IronsForever wrote:If we ever get Antonio back 100% fit it will be like a new player. Where the fkk is he? Not even in the team against Hudders

Apparently he is SO injured that We are after Traore from Middlesboro reserves ...

Antonio hasn’t been the same player for 18 months and I don’t think we miss him all that much tbh
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Newmarket wrote:
IronsForever wrote:If we ever get Antonio back 100% fit it will be like a new player. Where the fkk is he? Not even in the team against Hudders

Apparently he is SO injured that We are after Traore from Middlesboro reserves ...

Antonio hasn’t been the same player for 18 months and I don’t think we miss him all that much tbh

I think we miss him hugely who else supplies the width and speed on the right side,playing as a counter attacking side its a necessity to have pace without him we're unbalanced. COYI
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

I think we miss him hugely who else supplies the width and speed on the right side,playing as a counter attacking side its a necessity to have pace without him we're unbalanced. COYI

Apart from his assist for the Palarse equaliser the other week I don’t recall any significant contribution for months .

In fact he’s looked totally disinterested to me.
0 x

hamz

Postby hamz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 pm

Newmarket wrote:Is anybody free to join in this Sully licking convention or is it invitation only ? :i am genuinely amused:

what a pathetic comment, do the board a favour and keep such juvenile posts to yourself

and from a moderator no less, what an embarrassment
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm

hamz wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Is anybody free to join in this Sully licking convention or is it invitation only ? :i am genuinely amused:

what a pathetic comment, do the board a favour and keep such juvenile posts to yourself

Sorry that you feel so strongly about it , I dont see what the big issue is , most things on here are tongue in cheek yet you appear to take everything so seriously , you should take things in your stride , calm down a bit . Take a chill pill , anybody would think by your reaction that the comments on here insinuated that the sullivans should be hung drawn and quartered , or are things a little to close to home for you ? , is that why you appear to be getting so upset .
0 x

ZP Hammer

Postby ZP Hammer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:02 am

Newmarket wrote:

Personally I really miss him. Only want him back when he's good to go though. Was always worried we might be running him into the ground and now hearing he could be out for some time.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 am

hamz wrote:

Thanks for that Dave .
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:24 am

Newmarket wrote:
hamz wrote:

Thanks for that Dave .

Oooooh.......get you.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:41 am

Newmarket wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Apparently he is SO injured that We are after Traore from Middlesboro reserves ...

Apart from his assist for the Palarse equaliser the other week I don’t recall any significant contribution for months .

In fact he’s looked totally disinterested to me.

Hence we're in a relegation battle. COYI
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”