Knives are out..

Chat about anything football related here!
Bones

Re: Knives are out..

Postby Bones » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Just read couple of heavyweight journalists, Henry winter and Martin Samuels, both 100% agree with fans. Winters in the times going as far as to say “ stadium should be pulled down and a football stadium built. “ tbh every newspaper I’ve read about the incident have slagged off the fans throwing coins but have squarely put blame for all the trouble on board at best being useless at running football club at worse being slippery.
0 x

only1salty

Postby only1salty » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:43 pm

h69 wrote:
WhiteHorse wrote:Well congratulations to everyone involved today.

I hope you enjoy the merriments this evening and pat each other on the back until your hands are sore.

The come down is going to hit you like a ton of bricks come Monday morning.

You can bet your life the FA and Premier League are getting ready to pull our pants down, closed doors for the rest of the season quite possible, the CCTV footage is already being studied with a fine toothed comb and the bans/arrests will start on Monday morning.

If we don't have to close the doors for the rest of the season don't be surprised if the club loses it's alcohol license and be prepared to see Policing straight out of the 1980's.

Forget the board, they are now the least of your problems. An example has to be made here and it will be, they cannot allow a precident to be set that encourages the sort of public order issues we have seen today to be repeated anywhere else. You've done nothing but paint a huge target on your back and the archers are drawing their bows.

Silly, silly boys.

Yep cunts to a boy.

A few plastic fans leaping around like cunts on the pitch who think that by doing this they will gain some admiration from mates who are about as intelligent as amoeba on Saturn.

I dont know whats worse.....these pricks or the cunts who think its 1979 and organized a fucking march thinking that it would make any impact and that someone would listen but forgot to actually do the organising.

...or the big group of fans chanting below the directors box.....just watching them on the TV now most who look below 30 and are just kids who think they are 'hard' by chucking coins

We are at the mercy of groups of people that just want to make a name for themselves so they can big themselves up.

Cunts the lot of them but then hardly surprising from fans that whined when this manager was signed, the last manager was not sacked, the one before was employed...think they should be in the top 6 because the owners said so (were people really that fucking stupid and think that), dont welcome anyone unless they are working class...and are proven West Ham fans.....and dont want to welcome kids in case they want popcorn

The age of the cunt. It was so much easier standing on the chicken run.....we were mostly a shitty team then as now but at least there was not social media and a huge sense of entitlement that West Ham fans appear to have got now......Allardyce was right....a lot of our fans are deluded.

One thing that shows how our fans are is when Sullivan hired Tony Henry. The people that were focussed on hating and protesting about Allardyce then were smug and going on about how Sully was taking over the transfers so BFS would do what he was told and how all the decent transfers were done by Sullivan and not by Allardyce. I bet they are feeling like cunts now.

A once great set of supporters spoilt by deluded plastic fans who have forgotten what the team were like prior to the Payet season. Dickheads who will ultimately get us relegated through their stupidity.....on a day which some of us wanted to use to mourn Bobby Moore's death.

What a load of winey old shit.

These pricks in charge have appointed Grant, Fat Sam, Bilic and Moyes.

Greenwood, Lyall and Even Redknapp they are not.

Someone has sold out the history of the club

The owners.

You sit on your arse moaning about those willing to show their displeasure, admittedly sometimes too vociferously, but at least they want improvements and by all accounts are at least moving the club a little bit forwards with various concessions

Spouting off about your own support without even trying to understand their position makes you as bad as them in my book.
2 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:07 am

Newmarket wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018/march/13-march/hammers-season-tickets-remain-cheapest-london

I think you're going to have to do better than a "price freeze" if we end up entertaining Barnsley next season Dave.
Mind you, The Pikeys and The Blunts will be lively.

Yeah apparently it “promises to be an exciting campaign”

Exciting ? I think you would be nearer the mark if you omitted the "c". ;)
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:57 am

h69 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
1) We don't do plastic fans FFS. We're too shit for that nonsense.
2) It's a grand total of 4 pricks and roughly the same number of cunts.
3) One coin allegedly hit Sullivan and, rather conveniently, didn't leave a mark on him.
4) If people are trying to make a name for themselves, you should be able to name dozens of pitch invaders and protesters?
5) Only a cunt would have been excited when Moyes arrived. Harsh but fair, imo.
6) You're annoyed at people for taking our owners at their word?
7) Fans aren't entitled to expect honesty from their chairmen?
8) Who exactly was wanking over Sullivan's transfer acumen?
9) If anyone is going to get us relegated is the lying, useless fucks in the boardroom.
10) The owners and chairmen of our club have pissed on our legends for a long time. The old regime treated Mooro disgracefully. And this lot showed their hand when they shat all over Tony Carr's legacy. Bobby Moore deserves so much more than being used to shift merch, or having the anniversay of his death used to calm the natives.

No mate.....I am annoyed for the reason I wrote here about three quarters of the way dowm.....all this protesting is pointless in my eyes : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8357&start=50

but yes, there were people creaming themselves that apparently Sullivan bought the fabulous Sakho and Cresswell whereas Allardyce bought Valencia and Downing......bollocks obviously but I remember it well.
And you dont have to wank yourself off at a new manager coming in but it would be preferable to support him rather than become deluded enough to think that Someone like Bielsa or Ancellotti wouyld actually come here.... the names I heard on here were laughable, no wonder the fans are called deluded and no manager is going to get a fair crack of the whip here really.

Some are simply saying.....'well doing nothing has achieved nothing' but that is just ridiculous and an excuse.... since this will achieve a lot of negative things.

As for Bobby Moore, so you are saying because of what the club have done (and by the way, not just these owners), we cant use the day to remember him and his daughter should give the cheque back or what ?

I think your find that Tony Henry recruited them players,not Sullivan.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:59 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
h69 wrote:
No mate.....I am annoyed for the reason I wrote here about three quarters of the way dowm.....all this protesting is pointless in my eyes : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8357&start=50

but yes, there were people creaming themselves that apparently Sullivan bought the fabulous Sakho and Cresswell whereas Allardyce bought Valencia and Downing......bollocks obviously but I remember it well.
And you dont have to wank yourself off at a new manager coming in but it would be preferable to support him rather than become deluded enough to think that Someone like Bielsa or Ancellotti wouyld actually come here.... the names I heard on here were laughable, no wonder the fans are called deluded and no manager is going to get a fair crack of the whip here really.

Some are simply saying.....'well doing nothing has achieved nothing' but that is just ridiculous and an excuse.... since this will achieve a lot of negative things.

As for Bobby Moore, so you are saying because of what the club have done (and by the way, not just these owners), we cant use the day to remember him and his daughter should give the cheque back or what ?

You're entitled to your opinion, mate. But I disagree it does nothing. What it does is it sends a very clear message. A message that the job they're doing isn't good enough, that David Sullivan's platitudes are seen for the lies they are, that enough is enough.
No amount of blogging, being dissatisfied on a forum, or down the pub, or not attending home games, is going to send SuGo scurrying for cover. They have, through greed, incompetence and lies, fostered an atmosphere of enmity from the moment they arrived. It's not pointless to protest.

The question was WHO was creaming themselves? Because all I remember is people saying Fat Sam's dealings in the transfer market were dire, and Henry/Sullivan couldn't do any worse. Were you hanging out with supporters called David and Jack at the time? :D

The majority, I believe, were willing to give Moyes a chance. I also believe most of us understand he was left out to dry -- par for the course with SuGo -- in the January window.
Now, if you weren't underwhelmed by DMs appointment, good for you, but that's not any kind of moral high ground.
And again, who was suggesting Bielsa or Ancelotti? We all know by now SuGo are shopping at the football equivalent of Aldi. Hence David 'last chance saloon' Moyes.

You can remember Bobby on any day, anywhere, and in anyway, you please, mate.
If that's during a cynical excercise in marketing and attempted crowd control, then fine.
I think we all know how highly the current regime regard the heart, soul and history of the club.

Sullivan and Gold have been at our club for nearly a decade now.
They have promised a hell of a lot, and even when the opportunity was presented to push on, they have delivered very little.
You can rail against fans and supporters groups all you like, but we are not in the mess we're in because 4 people ran on to a football pitch, or organised march, or chanted negative things at the directors box.

I think they know they are not doing good enough so maybe I should have said it achieves nothing that they already dont know
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:00 am

Castiron wrote:
bovington wrote:Slightly off topic, but does anyone else think it ironic that the LS actually came good at the weekend , in that it was ideal for demonstrating in front of the Board. You'd have never got that near or had such a good view of our saviors at the Boleyn.

I think it definitely showed everyone what an absolute shambles the stewarding is, which has been pointed out many a time to our pathetic owners.

That I do agree with but you nailed it there.....its been pointed out many times and they know. Its not that they need to be told, it is that they will ignore it.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:02 am

only1salty wrote:
h69 wrote:
Yep cunts to a boy.

A few plastic fans leaping around like cunts on the pitch who think that by doing this they will gain some admiration from mates who are about as intelligent as amoeba on Saturn.

I dont know whats worse.....these pricks or the cunts who think its 1979 and organized a fucking march thinking that it would make any impact and that someone would listen but forgot to actually do the organising.

...or the big group of fans chanting below the directors box.....just watching them on the TV now most who look below 30 and are just kids who think they are 'hard' by chucking coins

We are at the mercy of groups of people that just want to make a name for themselves so they can big themselves up.

Cunts the lot of them but then hardly surprising from fans that whined when this manager was signed, the last manager was not sacked, the one before was employed...think they should be in the top 6 because the owners said so (were people really that fucking stupid and think that), dont welcome anyone unless they are working class...and are proven West Ham fans.....and dont want to welcome kids in case they want popcorn

The age of the cunt. It was so much easier standing on the chicken run.....we were mostly a shitty team then as now but at least there was not social media and a huge sense of entitlement that West Ham fans appear to have got now......Allardyce was right....a lot of our fans are deluded.

One thing that shows how our fans are is when Sullivan hired Tony Henry. The people that were focussed on hating and protesting about Allardyce then were smug and going on about how Sully was taking over the transfers so BFS would do what he was told and how all the decent transfers were done by Sullivan and not by Allardyce. I bet they are feeling like cunts now.

A once great set of supporters spoilt by deluded plastic fans who have forgotten what the team were like prior to the Payet season. Dickheads who will ultimately get us relegated through their stupidity.....on a day which some of us wanted to use to mourn Bobby Moore's death.

The owners.

You sit on your arse moaning about those willing to show their displeasure, admittedly sometimes too vociferously, but at least they want improvements and by all accounts are at least moving the club a little bit forwards with various concessions

Spouting off about your own support without even trying to understand their position makes you as bad as them in my book.

What a load of bollocks....'sold out our history'....how do you even do that ? That very statement is a completely moronic comment. It is impossible to sell a history....history will always be there whatever you do....its the present and the future you are bitching about

Did you miss out Roeder, Pardew and Curbishley deliberately ?

I was at the game as I am every week, not sitting on my arse and exactly how have they moved the club forwards ? I have seen no evidence of it. Have the owners gone, have they changed anything ? No.

Even Swallow and Ramsgate managed more than the morons on Saturday
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:19 am

h69 wrote:
only1salty wrote:

The owners.

What a load of bollocks....'sold out our history'....how do you even do that ? That very statement is a completely moronic comment. It is impossible to sell a history....history will always be there whatever you do....its the present and the future you are bitching about

I was at the game as I am every week, not sitting on my arse and exactly how have they moved the club forwards ? I have seen no evidence of it. Have the owners gone, have they changed anything ? No.

And how on earth has the great Lou Macari been omitted from the hall of shame ?
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:36 am

Whiskyman wrote:
h69 wrote:

Of course......how can I forget that.

I remember being at Derby once at a cup replay and Macari was in charge.....Martin Allen and Julian Dicks were in the stand under suspension and were leading the Lou Macari's claret and blue army song as we got a second draw and got a 2nd replay at UP on the toss of a coin. We won that as well :)

As for Redknapp mentioned with Lyall and Greenwood, ugh.....the guy stabbed Billy Bonds in the back if I remember rightly
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:43 am

h69 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Of course......how can I forget that.

I remember being at Derby once at a cup replay and Macari was in charge.....Martin Allen and Julian Dicks were in the stand under suspension and were leading the Lou Macari's claret and blue army song as we got a second draw and got a 2nd replay at UP on the toss of a coin. We won that as well :)

As for Redknapp mentioned with Lyall and Greenwood, ugh.....the guy stabbed Billy Bonds in the back if I remember rightly

Imo of the managers in my time as a supporter apart from being behind Lyall & Greenwood, Redknapp would be after Allardyce in my book. Totally overrated in my book, quite apart from his treatment of Bonds which, as you say, was despicable.

Said it before but for every diCanio he brought to the club there were 3 Raducioius, Dumitrescus and Camaras. Quantity over quality every time.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”