Them

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Them

Post by deanox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 am

Alright I’m not counting my chickens but we seem to be doing some decent transfers and the new manager has got me all excited.
Luckily for us we have been pretty shit recently so we don’t have a load of players just coming back from the World Cup and needing an extra month off.

Them from north London had a load of players in the World Cup and they all pretty much have won fuck all except maybe the keeper has a chance.
Added to the fact that they are skint coz the stadium has cost them far more than was expected and they haven’t signed no cunt yet I’m looking forward to them winning fuck all again this season.
What say you numbers :D
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Taansend

Re: Them

Post by Taansend » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:23 am

deanox wrote:Alright I’m not counting my chickens but we seem to be doing some decent transfers and the new manager has got me all excited.
Luckily for us we have been pretty shit recently so we don’t have a load of players just coming back from the World Cup and needing an extra month off.

Them from north London had a load of players in the World Cup and they all pretty much have won fuck all except maybe the keeper has a chance.
Added to the fact that they are skint coz the stadium has cost them far more than was expected and they haven’t signed no cunt yet I’m looking forward to them winning fuck all again this season.
Levy is smart. They haven't spent anything they can't afford. There's an obscene amount of money in the NFL.

The days us West Ham v Spurs are over.

It's now West Ham v staying up.
0 x

deanox

Post by deanox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:36 am

Taansend wrote:
deanox wrote:Alright I’m not counting my chickens but we seem to be doing some decent transfers and the new manager has got me all excited.

Levy is smart. They haven't spent anything they can't afford. There's an obscene amount of money in the NFL.

Maybe Levy is smart, but the NFL had its worst year of TV figures last year and trust me if they carry on kneeling and staying in the locker room for the anthem, Daniel Levy ain’t going to earn a dime.
My prediction for the hammers is top 7-8 this season and then try to build for the coming seasons, the cunts from north London have always been better than us in the league but they still haven’t won fuck all for years so I reserve the right to see how smart the big nose fucker is.
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:54 am

deanox wrote:
Taansend wrote:

Maybe Levy is smart, but the NFL had its worst year of TV figures last year and trust me if they carry on kneeling and staying in the locker room for the anthem, Daniel Levy ain’t going to earn a dime.
My prediction for the hammers is top 7-8 this season and then try to build for the coming seasons, the cunts from north London have always been better than us in the league but they still haven’t won fuck all for years so I reserve the right to see how smart the big nose fucker is.
I would imagine Levy's biggest worry is that if Wembley is sold to an American once the 20 or so NFL games that are already contracted to be played at WHL have been done and dusted the next contract will see the games played at that industrial park over at Neasden. ;)
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:17 am

Taansend wrote:

What's happened to Mr. Positive? :lol:
That's the most negative post this side of David Moyes.
Just in case you haven't heard, we've got a new manager, David Sullivan's wallet has developed an opening and we're on the cusp of signing a Brazilian flair player for €50m. 'West Ham Vs relegation'... my shakeass
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dolfo

Post by Dolfo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:43 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Taansend wrote:

What's happened to Mr. Positive? :i am genuinely amused:
That's the most negative post this side of David Moyes.
Just in case you haven't heard, we've got a new manager, David Sullivan's wallet has developed an opening and we're on the cusp of signing a Brazilian flair player for €50m. 'West Ham Vs relegation'... my shakeass
You are a massive cunt Taans.
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:55 am

Taansend wrote:

If we are fighting to stay up with the players that the manager has got then his reputation will be fucked.
0 x

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:10 am

What a great thread on one of my all time favourite bands. ;)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gloria...............................
0 x

deanox

Post by deanox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:17 pm

:ugeek:
dagenhamdave wrote:What a great thread on one of my all time favourite bands. ;)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gloria...............................
Back in the early 80’s a mate of mine had a car he nick named Gloria, and we would always sing that song when we went on a ride. It’d s great tune.
0 x