The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Chat about anything football related here!
boxman

Re: The Transfer rumours have started here post !

Post by boxman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:50 pm

just skimmed thru ex podcast.. no info at all really... don't think the usual ITKs have anything to go off after last season... pellegrini and husillos keeping their cards really close to their chest.. and right so after last year

Nicolo Schira broke haller on twitter, think he's kia's mate... oddly ex didn't even mention him, instead he gave a shout out to claret and hugh.. poor form.. nicolo was copping so much shit.. but he got it right.. even got the contract details on when he first broke the story

no doubt pellegrini and husillos were shitting bricks when that happened.. but agents are always going to do that if they are struggling for more offers

always liked ex but that was poor imo
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:09 pm

jhammers wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 pm
Linked with Wanyama

Used to think he was pretty decent but would be wary with doing any business with the Spuds.
His injury record over the last 2 years is woeful too.

Big no from me!

If we're selling Obiang I'd go for someone like Isaac Hayden or Kalvin Phillips at Leeds.
If we don't get Cuellar, and that's gone very quiet, Hayden would be the one for me too.

Right age and desperate to return to London. It depends on the elephant man though, as they're short of players as it is. They're rumoured to have 90 million to spend and some forward from Germany is reckoned to be on his way for 36 of that, but it's the old story of keeping an unhappy player.

He'd probably cost us between 15-20m but he's decent.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Wanyamas recent injury record is horrible, stay far away!
2 x

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:48 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:09 pm
jhammers wrote:
Linked with Wanyama

Used to think he was pretty decent but would be wary with doing any business with the Spuds.

Big no from me!

If we're selling Obiang I'd go for someone like Isaac Hayden or Kalvin Phillips at Leeds.
If we don't get Cuellar, and that's gone very quiet, Hayden would be the one for me too.

Right age and desperate to return to London. It depends on the elephant man though, as they're short of players as it is. They're rumoured to have 90 million to spend and some forward from Germany is reckoned to be on his way for 36 of that, but it's the old story of keeping an unhappy player.

He'd probably cost us between 15-20m but he's decent.
I like him too and I suspect he is the midfielder that we are looking at along with the two forwards.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:49 pm

boxman wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:50 pm
just skimmed thru ex podcast.. no info at all really... don't think the usual ITKs have anything to go off after last season... pellegrini and husillos keeping their cards really close to their chest.. and right so after last year

Nicolo Schira broke haller on twitter, think he's kia's mate... oddly ex didn't even mention him, instead he gave a shout out to claret and hugh.. poor form.. nicolo was copping so much shit.. but he got it right.. even got the contract details on when he first broke the story

no doubt pellegrini and husillos were shitting bricks when that happened.. but agents are always going to do that if they are struggling for more offers

always liked ex but that was poor imo
Ex said that while they were happy to have Haller and Gomez in the open, the main striker we are looking at now is under wraps on DoF request
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

boxman

Post by boxman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:54 pm

h69 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:49 pm
Ex said that while they were happy to have Haller and Gomez in the open, the main striker we are looking at now is under wraps on DoF request
doubt the club were happy with our interest in haller being leaked.. that was the agent and only the agent.. even frankfurt didn't leak our interest when they made it clear haller was available for 40m a month ago

gomez was already out since it was leaked that we bid 20m midway thru last year... so our interest was already public...

pellegrini and husillos have kept it quiet this window.. pretty sure ex is feeding off scraps.. unless an agent/club leaks our interest then he really doesn't know much about it.. once it's public though then channels open up

i'll bet the DoF requests that every single incoming target is kept under wraps... no point in telling Ex anything about it if thats the case
1 x

boxman

Post by boxman » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:59 pm

thomasswe wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:16 pm
Wanyamas recent injury record is horrible, stay far away!
absolutely shocking record.. and really serious injuries in the past 2 seasons...

18/19 Knee Injury Nov 23, 2018 Jan 27, 2019 65 days 18Tottenham Hotspur
18/19 Knee Problems Jul 29, 2018 Sep 1, 2018 34 days 3Tottenham Hotspur
17/18 Cartilage Damage Aug 21, 2017 Jan 1, 2018 133 days 26Tottenham Hotspur

otherwise would of been perfect... too expensive and too injury prone.. and besides it's spurs.. surely we've learnt by now that it's not worth our time dealing with them
1 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Joao Palhinha
https://foreverwestham.com/2019/07/blog ... -palhinha/
We have tabled an “interesting” offer to sign midfielder Joao Palhinha from Sporting CP this summer, according to Record.
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:36 pm

jhammers wrote:
Linked with Wanyama

Big no from me!

Would be another disaster , had 2 knee injuries last season keeping him out for 21 games , and the wrong side of 25 for us now ;) .
1 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:52 am

Samassi Abou has been spotted masturbating in the Rush Green Tavern .
Must be coming to us.
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Social Media