Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 3133
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 103
x 682

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:53 am

Don’t generally have much bother streaming away games but fuck em will give it a swerve.
0 x

User avatar
Mikeveep
Posts: 2218
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: Trendy Walthamstow
x 113
x 267

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Mikeveep » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am

I am so in despair of West Ham winning or me ever getting a bet right, that I have an eery feeling that the only way for us to win is if I have a large bet on Burnley.

Although that would probably be a sure recipe for a draw...
0 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 6231
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 353
x 482

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by IronsForever » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 am

Mikeveep wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am
I am so in despair of West Ham winning or me ever getting a bet right, that I have an eery feeling that the only way for us to win is if I have a large bet on Burnley.

Although that would probably be a sure recipe for a draw...
Perfect. You have a huge bet on the win and i,l do the 1-1
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
jhammers
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am
x 59
x 77

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by jhammers » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 am

The sad thing is you know they're going to be more up for it than us
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 822
x 666

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:05 am

jhammers wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 am
The sad thing is you know they're going to be more up for it than us
It only takes a couple of players with a lazy attitude that f*cks the rest of the team up.

Today is D Day for me.If we get played off the park,then that has to be the end for MP tbh.

I really hope that`s not the case,but we will wait and see.
0 x

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 5642
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 734
x 614

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 am

Pellegrini has to change his mantra and do what is right for this squad and change a few things , lets see if he can .
0 x

User avatar
Rick_Deckard
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:38 pm
x 161
x 131

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Rick_Deckard » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Cant find it now but there was an interview with MP during the week in which he said he doesnt fear the sack etc etc..
That in itself is a problem, shows hes too comfortable and doesnt really care, hes got plenty of money etc, shows hes not hungry anymore, just another team and a paycheck...used to working under pressure, arent most people ?..

Cant see us winning but if we are lucky a hard fought for draw..
0 x

User avatar
jhammers
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am
x 59
x 77

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by jhammers » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:33 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:05 am
jhammers wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 am
The sad thing is you know they're going to be more up for it than us
It only takes a couple of players with a lazy attitude that f*cks the rest of the team up.

Today is D Day for me.If we get played off the park,then that has to be the end for MP tbh.

I really hope that`s not the case,but we will wait and see.
Dyche will have them fired up after their result last week. I'm still waiting a response from that shitshow against Palace...

Didn't get one at Everton
Didn't get one against Sheff Utd
Surely we'll show some fight against Newcastle? Nope.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 12244
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1273
x 1156

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Mikeveep wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 am
I am so in despair of West Ham winning or me ever getting a bet right, that I have an eery feeling that the only way for us to win is if I have a large bet on Burnley.

Although that would probably be a sure recipe for a draw...
Are you familiar with a fella named Irving ?
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3955
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 908
x 720

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by andyginbrasil » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:00 pm

Image
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media