Latest Bilic press conference.

Chat about anything football related here!
Taansend

Re: Latest Bilic press conference.

Postby Taansend » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:31 am

Raven wrote:At the time I was under the pseudonym of T45 when many of you wankers fucked me off because I supported Slav for aborting the deal with ilhaencheao (however you fucking spell it)

I said at the time that the management did so because they had a bigger game to play - many of you fuckers accused me of....................

Funny thing is if you look back at the Iheanacho thread (link below) you'll see that you were pretending to be a different person from this T45 fella :o

You even answered 'him' with this.....

"I know that this is is an old thread but, in view of the imminent top quality signings that Billic and the Board are about to confirm for our team, would you Billic doubters show some degree of humility in acknowledging that he was always in control of the transfer situation for his and our beloved club? T45 had it right from the moment that Billic refused the Iheanacho transfer when he said that the management and Billic were focused on a much bigger strategical and tactical goal?"

So you were fed up with the site enough to have TWO usernames active at the same time & answering each other?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6143&hilit=iheanacho
1 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:37 am

Eskimo

You just made the case for the defence and prosecution in one hit.

I just can't envisage the day that when billy bonds was in charge he would have taken the shit from Payet - he would have still been with us and fuckng buckled down
0 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:48 am

Taansend,

You got me bang to rights - you should be a Detective.

In my defence your honour, I must assert that, despite my fuck ups, I did make sense when all around me were shitting themselves (albeit in the third person)
1 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:57 am

Raven wrote:Eskimo

You just made the case for the defence and prosecution in one hit.

I just can't envisage the day that when billy bonds was in charge he would have taken the shit from Payet - he would have still been with us and fuckng buckled down

I very much doubt that in this day and age that would be the case. Money doesn't just talk nowadays, it screams, players and agents are sitting firmer in the driving seat.

Payet is an example of a player doing his job but not to the best of his ability. What you going to do about it?! Drop him and make him rot in the bench for a while?! We would all love to do that but money talks and the players know it.

It's easy for us to say let him rot but it's not our money. Dropping him only serves the same purpose as playing a half interested Payet so why have a potential £25 mil player doing nothing, another thing these players are wise to. Sell him and move on.

You aren't going to get anyone to put making an example of a player over money, look at Klopp and Coutino! So blaming Bilic is pretty lame to be honest.
0 x
God is playing a game of hide and seek with dire consequences.....Count me out!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:30 am

its pretty much common knowledge now , the cause of the Payet saga , and it certainly wasn't Bilic's fault .

He and the club may well have dealt with it better but nobody really knows what went on behind the scenes .

We'll never see another player like Payet but that ain't Bilic's fault either
0 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Newmarket, it categorically was Billic's fault ....100%.

Billic is a good 'steady state' manager but he is incapable of comprehending or coping with the unrelenting storms of the Premier League weather.

I say, get rid now......bring back Aladyce or Redknapp (that last comment was tongue in cheek)
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Raven wrote:Newmarket, it categorically was Billic's fault ....100%.

Billic is a good 'steady state' manager but he is incapable of comprehending or coping with the unrelenting storms of the Premier League weather.

I say, get rid now......bring back Aladyce or Redknapp (that last comment was tongue in cheek)

So it was Bilic's fault that Payet shagged that old bird in Westfield , got her up the spout , and his old woman fucks off back to the south of France with the aforementioned adulterer eager to follow her . So eager that he made everybody's life a misery until he got his way ?

No . Bilic has got a lot of flak , quite rightly , for a lot of stuff but THAT was not down to him.
3 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Newmarket wrote:

So it was Bilic's fault that Payet shagged that old bird in Westfield , got her up the spout , and his old woman fucks off back to the south of France with the aforementioned adulterer eager to follow her . So eager that he made everybody's life a misery until he got his way ?

No . Bilic has got a lot of flak , quite rightly , for a lot of stuff but THAT was not down to him.

Whereabouts in Westfield did he shag her ?

Was it in WH Smiths ?
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 pm

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

Whereabouts in Westfield did he shag her ?

Was it in WH Smiths ?

Bat and Ball I heard :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Pallender,

Up the number two pipe apparently ( I am only surmising)
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”