FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE GAME AT OS - VLOG

Chat about anything football related here!
Athers-32

FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE GAME AT OS - VLOG

Post by Athers-32 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:22 pm

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gonzo and Tom take you on their match day experience. From the Hammers Chat champions stone, the barge and then into the stadium.. It was a day to remember, the first win at the new ground and the first goal in the Premier League at the OS from Michail Antonio!
0 x
https://www.sbnation.com/users/Tom%20At ... 1497970728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BlackDiamond

Re: FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE GAME AT OS - VLOG

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:25 am

Nice piece BTW - good camera angles and a decent rendition of bubbles pre and post match. Liked your assessment of the game "shocking stuff"...and I wouldn't worry about the neutrals - nobody would have been watching after 15 mins
0 x

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 am

Well done Tom for taking on the vlog mantle. Not an easy task and he did a brilliant job, The game was dreadful but it was great to see the stadium in action so to speak. Next home game is against Watford and I will be over ticket or no ticket. I hope to meet up with a few on the barge and sink a "few" but definitely not Highland Spring. Great job by all.

0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:56 am

belfasthammer wrote:Well done Tom for taking on the vlog mantle. Not an easy task and he did a brilliant job, The game was dreadful but it was great to see the stadium in action so to speak. Next home game is against Watford and I will be over ticket or no ticket. I hope to meet up with a few on the barge and sink a "few" but definitely not Highland Spring. Great job by all.

Get your application off early for the Watford game as soon as the thread appears and we'll make sure that you're on it. Are you coming over from NI on the day?
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:58 am

Well done to Tom, great jobs mate.

He did all the editing himself too and was clearly 'steaming' whilst filming so good job.

In fact you should have seen him in the pub after . . . . . it's a miracle he caught the correct train home (cheers Geo :lol: )
0 x

Mark Poore

Post by Mark Poore » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Well done Tom you will have gonzo worried about his job lol (wink)
0 x

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Can you imagine my match day experience video hahahahahahaha
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:13 pm

thomasdown480 wrote:Can you imagine my match day experience video hahahahahahaha

Fucking hell. That would have to go on the hammerschat XXX channel
0 x

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Gonzo wrote:
belfasthammer wrote:Well done Tom for taking on the vlog mantle. Not an easy task and he did a brilliant job, The game was dreadful but it was great to see the stadium in action so to speak. Next home game is against Watford and I will be over ticket or no ticket. I hope to meet up with a few on the barge and sink a "few" but definitely not Highland Spring. Great job by all.

Get your application off early for the Watford game as soon as the thread appears and we'll make sure that you're on it. Are you coming over from NI on the day?
Belfast Hammers club are coming over We have a mixture of Season Tickets and Claret members who are waiting on the ballot. The flight prices increase so much if you wait that it is better to come over anyway We are staying Saturday night most of us in Barking. Not sure how may would like the barge but certainly about 4 or 5. I think it is a brill idea and looks as they say here "great craic". I have been coming all my life but founded the Belfast Hammers club in 1999 when my regulars fell off the radar.Have appeared as a guest Hammer in a few away supporters programmes. For some reason Stoke City asked me. Lifted my name when it appeared on the official website. Favourite thing was when teaching a class some-one from The Sun rang me for a quote on Pardew being sacked. Classic!! The kids howled as over here as we Hammers are a rarity here but not extincy lol Thanks for the advice and I will see you soon.
0 x

Avit

Post by Avit » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:38 pm

thomasdown480 wrote:Can you imagine my match day experience video hahahahahahaha
It would be like The Muppet Show
0 x

Social Media