Bob the Snods

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Bob the Snods

Post by h69 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:57 pm
Gonzo wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am
He also donated 3k of his own money and flew out to Barcelona (with Noble) to visit her when she was having her treatment.
Always someone has to try and give credit to Noble for someone else's work and compassion. Well done Snoddy !!!
??

To be fair, Noble flew to Barcelona to see Isla and when she was too ill to talk to them they booked into a hotel and went to see her the next day. He didn't have to do that so credit where it is due.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:19 pm

h69 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:13 pm
Shortshanks wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Always someone has to try and give credit to Noble for someone else's work and compassion. Well done Snoddy !!!
??

To be fair, Noble flew to Barcelona to see Isla and when she was too ill to talk to them they booked into a hotel and went to see her the next day. He didn't have to do that so credit where it is due.
To be fair? The post was praising Snoddy and all the twitter comments are for him and Noble had fuck all to do with it. It must have been such a chore to visit the brilliant vibrant city of Barcelona.
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:22 am

Shortshanks wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:19 pm
h69 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:13 pm

??

To be fair? The post was praising Snoddy and all the twitter comments are for him and Noble had fuck all to do with it. It must have been such a chore to visit the brilliant vibrant city of Barcelona.
I know that, I posted the OP but Gonzo very correctly wrote that Noble and Snodgrass went out to see the girl on their own ticket and in their own time. I am pretty sure Noble paid for himself as did Snoddy. Neither had to go, they took the initiative and both deserve praise for it.

Sad times when we slag off someone for going to see a sick girl in another country on a day off.
2 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 pm

h69 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:22 am
Shortshanks wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:19 pm

I know that, I posted the OP but Gonzo very correctly wrote that Noble and Snodgrass went out to see the girl on their own ticket and in their own time. I am pretty sure Noble paid for himself as did Snoddy. Neither had to go, they took the initiative and both deserve praise for it.

Sad times when we slag off someone for going to see a sick girl in another country on a day off.
Get your facts right , please. I'm not slagging Snoddy off which the post was about. They didn't mention Noble so show them respect. Noble paid for himself? So the fuck do I when I go abroad and I haven't such a coveted and charmed life as him.
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 pm
h69 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:22 am

Get your facts right , please. I'm not slagging Snoddy off which the post was about. They didn't mention Noble so show them respect. Noble paid for himself? So the fuck do I when I go abroad and I haven't such a coveted and charmed life as him.

I didn't say you slagged off Snoddy but my facts are right.
You are slagging off Noble above despite the fact he went out to Barca to see the poor girl on his day off and on his own ticket. Didn't have to do it and was one of only two who did. That is why they went there. Deserves praise not slagging off.

As for you...when did you visit her for interest?
1 x
Watchout for Spongebob

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:45 pm

h69 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:09 pm
Shortshanks wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 pm

I didn't say you slagged off Snoddy but my facts are right.
You are slagging off Noble above despite the fact he went out to Barca to see the poor girl on his day off and on his own ticket. Didn't have to do it and was one of only two who did. That is why they went there. Deserves praise not slagging off.

As for you...when did you visit her for interest?
I don't suppose this is the time to also mention I have been to Barcelona in the past...and I don't want any praise for it...
0 x

Social Media