China come in for Arnie!!

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: China come in for Arnie!!

Post by IronsForever » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Hammertime wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:15 pm
It's obvious to me that Arnie doesn't want to go to China, his brother is trying to leverage more money out of West Ham and in doing so put other Prem courters on notice during the silly season transfer market. It also seems obvious that if our club plays hardball and drives the price up to a point were we can't refuse, we will call his bluff and cut bait. Then I wish I could be a fly on the wall when Arnie gets the news from his cunt brother!
Arnie was quoted in a statement by his brother saying he wants to leave west ham. Thanked the fans and hopped they understand. I think Arnie knows whats going on:) His brother is the agent. The agent represents the client when forwarding statements to the no.1 sports radio station.He doesn't do that without the client or brother knowing.
It's the end of the road for Arnie and West Ham. This announcement from his camp is of course to prompt other clubs like Man u and Chelsea to enter the bidding arena. Kinda like letting the world know behind the clubs back he wants to go.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Let's be honest.....is anyone on here even remotely surprised at these turn of events?
We all knew what we were getting when the bloke arrived. The biggest surprise was just how much good playing time we managed to get out of the bloke.

This fella was never going to suddenly abandon his instincts because he'd fallen in love with West Ham United.
I don't mind if he wants to move on if it's for the right "footballing" reasons and best of luck to him (problem of course is that Sullivan will shit a brick and sell him for way less than he could get).
However, if he goes to China purely for the money then i'd be perfectly happy if he snaps his fibula in half during the first game and never kicks another ball.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:59 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 pm
Let's be honest.....is anyone on here even remotely surprised at these turn of events?
We all knew what we were getting when the bloke arrived. The biggest surprise was just how much good playing time we managed to get out of the bloke.

This fella was never going to suddenly abandon his instincts because he'd fallen in love with West Ham United.
I don't mind if he wants to move on if it's for the right "footballing" reasons and best of luck to him (problem of course is that Sullivan will shit a brick and sell him for way less than he could get).
However, if he goes to China purely for the money then i'd be perfectly happy if he snaps his fibula in half during the first game and never kicks another ball.
What is criminal is that it’s well known that any transfers done in January involve heavily over-inflated transfer fees .

Unless of course the selling club is West Ham .

Then they go for half price.

And it’ll happen again here.
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:08 pm

I reckon this all stems from not being top earner at the club. He kept us from relegation. Is our no.1 player. Top striker and Chico gets 40% more. I reckon the twins turned him down flat when he asked to be top earner, probably asking for 150 a week.
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Come on Tone :) If you are earning 700 pound a week and another firm offers 1400 what are you going to do after telling yer wife that hahaha. People are head hunted all the time. Big money in the game means more mercenaries but how can you blame someone for going for double the money?
What we now have to do is stand firm and accept nothing less than 45 Million. He is almost 30 so it would be a surprise to get more
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:16 pm

Are we not surprised?

His agent brother has been dropping hints for the past 3 months.

I would like to know this mystery Chinese Club,because I bet there isn`t one.

Arnie is carrying a injury ,which I don`t think will pass ANY medical unless he goes for peanuts.I bet you he won't be playing at the highest level in 2 years.I said a few months ago,he wants more money from us,but I don`t think Sullivan wants to give it.I personally think this is a game of bluff with the club.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
0 x

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:15 am

I wished I'd put a tenner on it during the summer.
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:16 pm
Are we not surprised?

His agent brother has been dropping hints for the past 3 months.

I would like to know this mystery Chinese Club,because I bet there isn`t one.

Arnie is carrying a injury ,which I don`t think will pass ANY medical unless he goes for peanuts.I bet you he won't be playing at the highest level in 2 years.I said a few months ago,he wants more money from us,but I don`t think Sullivan wants to give it.I personally think this is a game of bluff with the club.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
Shanghai Sipg, the champions, apparently, according to Sky.

Arnie wants a new challenge and that challenge is to win titles.

In China.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll go in the Summer and be back in blighty within the year a lot richer. We could tempt him back along with his new team mate Oscar as don't forget, half an hour after you've had a Chinese you fancy another one.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

coburn

Post by coburn » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:55 am

Am really angry about this news.

China :shock:

His brother is an asshole
0 x

ricemusic

Post by ricemusic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 am

I really don't think it would have come from his brother without being prompted by Arnie.
He knows exactly what he is doing, but he's not being very clever about it.
If he wants to go, get a good price for him and sell him.
Great player when things are going well for him, but ideas above his station....he's not exactly being head hunted by any big clubs is he?
0 x

Social Media