Felipe Anderson - Jump on the train

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Re: Felipe Anderson - Jump on the train

Post by Parry Hotter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:16 am

Face it none of us is experts but this numbers is just some saddo looking for attention. Anyone really give a shit what she thinks. That aint a typo I think numbers is a woman. Dont know why but cant help thinking it.
But obvious she aint getting enough in the bedroom department.
0 x

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:32 am

21212 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:20 pm
Flairon wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:15 pm

By contrast does that make you a black cloud and Ogre gut? Can only say something derogatory and negative all the time, nothing remotely positive??? Get a grip.
Fabianski, Diop, Balbuena, Rice and Lanzini - Potentially the best central core to the team we have had in many years. Positive enough?

Stick that in your pipe.

Well my flabber is well and truly ghasted.... LOL , well done! Now, that was not too hard was it!?! :D
1 x
Flairon

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:33 am

Parry Hotter wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:16 am
Face it none of us is experts but this numbers is just some saddo looking for attention. Anyone really give a shit what she thinks. That aint a typo I think numbers is a woman. Dont know why but cant help thinking it.
Perhaps you can take one for the team.
4 x
Flairon

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:27 pm

Flairon wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:33 am
Parry Hotter wrote:
Perhaps you can take one for the team.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Parry Hotter wrote:
This is what pops into my head when I think of numbers as a ma'am.

0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:47 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Parry Hotter wrote:

How on earth can anyone mistake him for a man ? clearly he isn't...and he is quite right to feel the way he does...and there was simply no need for him to kick over and vandalise the artful display of discounted merchandise before leaving . He should have exited with the same decorum as when he flounced in...twisted old fruit
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:39 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:47 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:45 pm

How on earth can anyone mistake him for a man ? clearly he isn't...and he is quite right to feel the way he does...and there was simply no need for him to kick over and vandalise the artful display of discounted merchandise before leaving . He should have exited with the same decorum as when he flounced in...twisted old fruit
Numbers or the lady in the video?
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Post by 21212 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:24 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:39 am
BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:47 pm

My greatest achievement right here, bartos.
Every poster on her can see you're an obsessed lunatic, but you think you are looking really intelligent.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:03 am

21212 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:34 pm
Out of the many 'I told you so' I have dished out on this site, this thread will be the best and most satisfying.
No real fan actually gets pleasure from being right. I predicted Wilshere be a bad signing based on his injury record and form last couple of years (I know I am the Oracle aren't I) but I take no pleasure from so far being right because we are worse off as a team. If Anderson form dips next season, then well done but it doesn't make you special or intelligent nor does baiting 15 pages of posts.

Only thing that could make you seem intelligent in the eyes of the masses is if you embraced your true club publically. You guys doing good in the UCL, time to celebrate it! :)

Any player with 9 goals from midfield in one season and you call crap shows you must be trolling or watching another Felipe Anderson cos the lad is class.
1 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 am

21212 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:24 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:39 am

My greatest achievement right here, bartos.
Every poster on her can see you're an obsessed lunatic, but you think you are looking really intelligent.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your greatest achievement? And I'm the lunatic... :roll:
0 x

Social Media