Felipe Anderson - Jump on the train

Chat about anything football related here!
punkrockhammer

Re: Felipe Anderson - Jump on the train

Post by punkrockhammer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 am

21212 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:40 pm
Another game with no goal.
Another game this so called 'World class player' fails to dominate against a relegation threatened team.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
World class players do not cost £40m

World class players do not currently play for West Ham United

You’re the only one expecting world class performances every week but delighted when he has a poor game, which isn’t very often

Wake up and smell your own bullshit
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:19 am

Question mate....serious one..not a piss take,genuinely interested,are you serious about all this
or just having a bit of a wind up/a laugh....don't mind if you are....gives us all a laugh,no harm
in that.

It's just that I go to games and watch him,talk to other fans,come on here,look on other forums,
still watch every game if don't go......And your the only guy/girl that thinks he's a heap of crap...

Must be a reason there somewhere.....Because simply,he is fast becoming one of the best players
I've ever seen...and I don't mean just us..in general.
A pure joy to watch,ooze skill and class, and works his socks of for the team.

Best coffee comes from Brasil pal.......tell him Andy.... :lol:
Speaking of which time for one...
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:10 am

21212 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:26 am
IronsForever wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am

For me he is the fittest player in the squad. Plays both wings and look how many games he has played in. Head and shoulders above anything on that pitch first half. 2nd half we looked tired in midfield and sat deeper
You think he's a grafter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you.
Where did i say he is a grafter? You get dumber and dumber every post you make.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:12 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:34 am
I think Anderson will get picked for the Brasil squad next round of friendlies, so we can change the name of the thread to "Felipe Anderson - Jump on the plane"..... :lol: :lol:
Apparently the Brazilian coach watched a game recently. Was the Liverpool or Arsenal game i think.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:39 am

IronsForever wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:12 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:34 am
I think Anderson will get picked for the Brasil squad next round of friendlies, so we can change the name of the thread to "Felipe Anderson - Jump on the plane"..... :lol: :lol:
Apparently the Brazilian coach watched a game recently. Was the Liverpool or Arsenal game i think.
He was at the City v Arsenal game last Sunday and Monday night he was at the LS for our game against Liverpool...
1 x

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Anderson does look classy.

He looks a natural to start in a more central role. Starting wide and deep involves having to beat around 3 players before he can get his head up to get a creative pass in.

And he doesn't defend well. Sure he gets back, eventually, and waves a foot about, but invariably is left stranded.

He's a number Eight let him play there.
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm

Let's have a closer look at how shit he is :lol:
2 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:13 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:19 am
Question mate....serious one..not a piss take,genuinely interested,are you serious about all this
or just having a bit of a wind up/a laugh....don't mind if you are....gives us all a laugh,no harm
in that.

It's just that I go to games and watch him,talk to other fans,come on here,look on other forums,
still watch every game if don't go......And your the only guy/girl that thinks he's a heap of crap...

Must be a reason there somewhere.....Because simply,he is fast becoming one of the best players
I've ever seen...and I don't mean just us..in general.
A pure joy to watch,ooze skill and class, and works his socks of for the team.

Best coffee comes from Brasil pal.......tell him Andy.... :lol:
Speaking of which time for one...
Spot on MK some of the best coffee in the world comes from here and boy does it taste good freshly ground first thing in the morning, and incidentally some of the best footballers have also been produced here. I agree wholeheartedly about what you say about Anderson, along with his range of passing and vision. But, you have not seen the best of him yet, he is producing all these performances in a team that has struggled for most of the season. If all goes well and Lanzini returns for a few matches and Nasri is fit you will see his quality and talent rise to another level and I for one am excited for the future. A few good buys in the next transfer window and we will have a Pellegrini team that will have one of the best and talented midfields in the league capable of beating anyone.
1 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Castiron wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm
Let's have a closer look at how shit he is :lol:
Great video. The exciting thing for us is that he is only 26 and still improving:) His confidence in a different league and pace has grown and next season , alongside lanzini and Nasri .!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:30 pm

21212 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:40 pm
Another game with no goal.
Another game this so called 'World class player' fails to dominate against a relegation threatened team.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
That " relegation team" Beat Man City AWAY 3-2. Same team beat spurs 2-0, Scored 3 at Anfield and Wolves away 2-0. Don't think they are relegation fodder mate!! hahahaha. What a numb nut!!
Also he is currently the only playmaker we have in the team. Would rather have this guy than Ozil all day long lol
0 x

Social Media