Scum plan £35m raid to snatch Liverpool target Declan Rice from West Ham - EXCLUSIVE

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Scum plan £35m raid to snatch Liverpool target Declan Rice from West Ham - EXCLUSIVE

Post by IronsForever » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:47 am

You honestly think the tiwns will let him go for 35 million after getting him to sign a 5 year contract. City will pay double that for a lad his age.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Gonzo

Re: Scum plan £35m raid to snatch Liverpool target Declan Rice from West Ham - EXCLUSIVE

Post by Gonzo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:26 am

Spurs can't afford Declan Rice.

The owners would want double that and considering their fantastic stadium looks like it's running £300m over budget they'll be penny pinching for a while yet.
1 x

Towie

Post by Towie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:06 am

That rumour was started by Numbnuts probably as he now confessed he was wrong about Rice.
0 x

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:47 am

FACTS - He will NEVER go to Shit Fart Lane club.......he is not £35millions, he is FAR worth more than that.

Rice will stay at West Ham, no matter what but I have to pray that f&cking so-call big clubs like Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Athletico Madrid, PSG & Juventus.....if anyone of those club want Rice, they have to dig out more than £150 millions and whether Rice want to go or not.

Good News: he WANT TO STAY and that it! Chapter Closed! End of

As long as Pellegrini stay and building up our club to our next level up as we got more income than before and we are the 3rd largest club in attendance, this bold well and Rice WANT to bring success to our club that is so long overdue since I was 5 years old!!!!
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:49 am

Absolute bollocks,fuck off you Vermin cunts.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:54 am

Laughable, deluded bunch :lol:
Mark my words, the mental condition “Cerebral Spursy” will be officially accepted by psychologists within the next 5 years.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:10 pm

Why does signing a new contract show he wouldnt want to leave?. Only tells me he will be getting more money until he does. The big smile on his boat after scoring his first goal for us, a sign he loves it here?! Maybe he does, but he might love it more else where, especially with a heavier wage packet. Are we trying to convince ourselves he is here for a while?!

Look on the gloomy side, Arnold recently renewed his contract, apparently he is happy here also, Rice recently renewed his, long after it was due and not so long after others started sniffing around. A portent for a long stay?! Or one for a bigger slice of pie?! I wouldnt blame him for going, for his age he has massive potential, and chances like the ones offered might not come again, so good luck to him, but i dont expect a long stay here, all we ask is he performs well until his departure.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:49 pm

Doombar wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:59 am
Cannot see Declan wanting to leave his body language gives me the impression he loves it here, the smile and a celebration after his first goal was fantastic and signing a long-term contract tells me he doesn’t want to leave.

Pellegrini has recently said he wants to break into the top six and play in Europe and for titles Link: https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/201 ... n-ambition

Declan is 20 years old and still learning we are building for the future a team with European ambitions, this year been a bit of a stinker with injuries, but we can see what Pellegrini wants attacking football that we all crave to see at the bowl.

We must expect more of the same next summer signings with the rebuilding and paying attention to a centre midfielder to play alongside Rice is key preferably someone young who can give us gets long term stability in that area. Once we are challenging for European football the only reason Declan would want to leave in my opinion is for the money or his agent wants a big pay off trying to move him on.
This at least makes it obvious that this ambitious mgr won't let Rice go for a steal. His objective would obviously include one of his best players & would therefore drive the price if a "bigger club" come knocking. Pellegrini's goals in changing the mentality of the team & qualifying for Europe in one or two seasons would be the kind of improvement that matches Rice's career arc. I've always said that this player will outpace our clubs ambitions, with the sincere hope that he's the last player that happens to. However if Pellegrini achieves his goals, I think that belief could change.
0 x
You can't spell hatred without red hat.

Marco Boogers Boots

Post by Marco Boogers Boots » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:57 am

For £35m they can have the contents of his manscaping shaver after he’s de-fuzzed his ball sack and gooch.
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am

£35m :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: is that the deposit , he is worth double that at least , I would say .
As a supporter I dont want to see him go anywhere , but that could all depend on how he is managed by MP , and what assurances he gets .What happens in the summer window could be a big decider for him , who we get to partner him and the investment in other priority positions could make all the difference to see how he looks at his future .
0 x

Social Media