Michail Antonio wants tougher punishments for racist fans as West Ham star calls on FA to hit clubs with stadium bans an

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

Michail Antonio wants tougher punishments for racist fans as West Ham star calls on FA to hit clubs with stadium bans an

Post by BoleynBadges » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:04 am

Michail Antonio wants tougher punishments for racist fans as West Ham star calls on FA to hit clubs with stadium bans and points deductions
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... acism.html
0 x

Whiskyman

Re: Michail Antonio wants tougher punishments for racist fans as West Ham star calls on FA to hit clubs with stadium ban

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 am

Stick to playing football Mikhail. How can a club be held responsible for the actions of a few gobshites. Closing grounds and points deductions FFS. Engage brain before opening mouth.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

IronsForever

Re: Michail Antonio wants tougher punishments for racist fans as West Ham star calls on FA to hit clubs with stadium ban

Post by IronsForever » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:22 am

Surorised the players can hear any such chants at our ground. So far from the pitch
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 am

Again the question is asked . Is Muslim a race ?
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 am

Newmarket wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 am
Again the question is asked . Is Muslim a race ?
No Jew and yid aint a race either. Cant shut grounds because a few cunts shout something.
0 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 am

What was in that geezers head when he started shouting abuse at Salah is anyone's guess. That being said I didn't shout anything and nor would I so I'm fucked if I'm being punished for it.

If one stupid fan sprays graffiti on the walls of the stadium or smashes a seat are we all culpable?

We have a raft of new blasphemy laws (albeit by a different title) so what the fella did is already punishable by law. I'm not entirely sure that banning innocent people who have paid £500+ for their season ticket would help the situation at all.

Antonio knows full well that there's not institutionalised racism inside West Ham largely because we all sing his name every game.

I'm glad it's been dealt with because I wouldn't want my kids hearing that but . . . The culprit has been identified, banned and is currently having his collar felt by the Metropolitan Police.
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:16 am

It's a social problem not a clubs....Do you shut a pub down and risk the owners livelyhood,cos
a racist comment is made by an individual...
Or any public space/environment come to that.

I've had guys wanting to kick the crap outta me and do me serious damage,cos I support a different
F.in football team ....what's worse....

It's a crap thing to do and say....and if sat next to me would be telling him so,and help throw
him out if need be..
Personally don't give a shit...but don't want Kids growing up and thinking ..that it's Cool/funny to shout
out crap like that...
0 x

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 am

All jumping on the fucking bandwagon then, it wasn't even racism FFS.

Fucking hate religion, all of them, but Islam is first, second and third on the list and nothing annoys me more than the phrase islamophobia, a term created by the Islam brotherhood to protect their wanky religion
3 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:51 am

Antonio wants to keep his mouth shut , and stick to what he does best and that's playing football at a mediocre standard . :shock:
2 x

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:23 am

Its all the rage these days dontcha know....deflect from all other issues by shouting racist/ism etc from the highest hill...

why shouldnt a player who gets called a tosser or whatever be able to demand the same sort of "protection" ?

if there a no "racists" in the ground will it make him play any better ?

and as for footie being institutionally racist...anybody trying to claim that has to be a cunt...football is flooded with black players...watch some teams and you wouldnt even realise its an "English" side...so they can fuck right off with that shit...
2 x

Social Media