Reece Oxford

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
HampshireHammer
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:54 pm
Location: Hampshire

Reece Oxford

Post by HampshireHammer » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:46 am

Some feedback from an Augsburg fan;

"Regarding Reese:
playing in Kiel, he was the best Augsburg player
I saw that he got bad scoring in the match against Bremen (in my opinion he played as good and bad as all the others.
Friday night we had our home match against Bayern Munich and he played against Lewandowski - and did that exceptional well (Levi didn’t score) (Bayern’s problems are in the defense these days)..."
0 x

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1742
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
x 81
x 72
Contact:

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Flairon » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Indeed. Such a shame. I was hopefully that he would press on and be a success.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7818
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 128
x 615

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:03 pm

HampshireHammer wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:46 am
Some feedback from an Augsburg fan;

"Regarding Reese:
playing in Kiel, he was the best Augsburg player
I saw that he got bad scoring in the match against Bremen (in my opinion he played as good and bad as all the others.
Friday night we had our home match against Bayern Munich and he played against Lewandowski - and did that exceptional well (Levi didn’t score) (Bayern’s problems are in the defense these days)..."
I'm confused. Augsburg don't play in Kiel, they're in a different division.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 912
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 71
x 82

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Shortshanks » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:03 pm
HampshireHammer wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:46 am
Some feedback from an Augsburg fan;

"Regarding Reese:
playing in Kiel, he was the best Augsburg player
I saw that he got bad scoring in the match against Bremen (in my opinion he played as good and bad as all the others.
Friday night we had our home match against Bayern Munich and he played against Lewandowski - and did that exceptional well (Levi didn’t score) (Bayern’s problems are in the defense these days)..."
I'm confused. Augsburg don't play in Kiel, they're in a different division.
Played them away in the cup Wed 6th Feb. Won 1-0
1 x

User avatar
Caboose
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:34 pm
x 12
x 19

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Caboose » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:17 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:03 pm


I'm confused. Augsburg don't play in Kiel, they're in a different division.
Played them away in the cup Wed 6th Feb. Won 1-0
Probly better to judge him against top league teams not in cup games which dont matter much.
0 x

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 912
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 71
x 82

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Shortshanks » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Caboose wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:53 pm
Shortshanks wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:17 pm


Played them away in the cup Wed 6th Feb. Won 1-0
Probly better to judge him against top league teams not in cup games which dont matter much.
I was responding to a query. Cup games are still a game of football and Kiel are a lot better than Wimbledon judging on their league position. I think you will find other countries take their domestic cup competitions seriously. Bayern for instance had virtually the same team in the cup that night as they did against Augsburg, one player difference.
1 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10775
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 623
x 407

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Newmarket » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:50 am

0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
punkrockhammer
Posts: 2288
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
x 30
x 233

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by punkrockhammer » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Couldn’t care less about the bloke

Most players have one stand out game in their careers, unfortunately for him, his happened to be his debut

Remember Freddie Sears was the new Tony Cottee after his debut goal as sub?
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 37
x 124

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by grandad » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 am

Maybe change agent ... Friends ... Attitude .... Then he might stand a chance.


Like to see him succeed at West Ham but think he could have a career a bit like ravel.


What was the outcome with the Rolex saga ? Anyone know ?
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7818
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 128
x 615

Re: Reece Oxford

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Augsburgs results since he got sent off after having a "mare" against Freiburg haven't done him any favours. Without him they've beaten Dortmund and Hanover and drawn with Leipzig.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Post Reply

Social Media