Cardiff vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Hildreth_1101

Re: Cardiff vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Hildreth_1101 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:34 pm
I'm not sure how long Fredricks will last with us. Good athlete but no real football brain.
Depends if he can improve under MP's coaching with Pablo to learn from also - You kind of hope he can.
2 x

Hildreth_1101

Post by Hildreth_1101 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Castiron wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:51 pm
All very predictable. As predictable as a numbers post.
Anderson subbed off, I TOLD YOU SO. :mrgreen:
1 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:43 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm
palerider wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:06 pm
Every year at this stage of the season you see results like this. Teams that HAVE to win and others with nothing to play for. And yes I do think that the 'prize' of 7th in the league comes into that category.

Nothing new. Who'd have had Huddersfield down to beat Wolves last week ?

We struggle away from home against kick, bollock and bite merchants. The three main ones in this league being Burnley, Brighton and Cardiff. We've lost them all.

To win these games you have to put the effort in first to earn it. MP started with the wrong players today. A bad day at the office but I still have faith in him.
goodpost:)

Well said mate.

Am I disappointed, obviously.
Pissed off with the lack of effort, completely.
Surprised by the result, a little.
Worried, nah.

I’m not going to lose sleep over today (the packet of Valium, bottle of Bullet, and huge bag of bud may help).

I feel sorry for those that went to be honest.

Oh well, onto the next one :)
Four bottles of Spitfire, half of the left-over bottle of Pinot Noir and a large Jim Beam too if required.

Usually at 30 games it's us sweating on the results. Would I prefer a mid-table mediocrity for my nerves ? Fuck yeah.

I won't bother asking who was shittier than the others as it's a team game. I haven't seen it and I won't bother with any highlights. Cardiff obviously deserved it and we move on.

Will Pm you too during the week about the tickets.
1 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Andy wickstead

Post by Andy wickstead » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:51 pm

As a fan I can handle losing .... pet and parcel of football and I trust in Pellegrini s plan nd aims....but what I can’t handle is the la k of pride and effort nd that was our team today!!. We need a stand last week after a man who always brought the every game he played in and managed in!!!
Today’s tem need to look at themselves because that is the minimum I would expect from a pro and none of them displayed that today
1 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:58 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Gonzo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:26 pm

See you at the game next week Pale . . . . boat tickets sorted :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evening Kris, hope you’re all good?

Is it ok to pop some tickets through the door at some point before the hudders game, for distribution on the boats?
Of course old chap, just give me a tinkle.

I'm working in owlsmore all week if it helps?
1 x

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Andy wickstead wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:51 pm
As a fan I can handle losing .... pet and parcel of football and I trust in Pellegrini s plan nd aims....but what I can’t handle is the la k of pride and effort nd that was our team today!!. We need a stand last week after a man who always brought the every game he played in and managed in!!!
Today’s tem need to look at themselves because that is the minimum I would expect from a pro and none of them displayed that today

Alright Andrew, nice to see you on the forum mate
0 x

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Total dogshit once again.
Another wasted season coming up.
Too many at West Ham are not as good as they think they are. :oops:
1 x

jhammers

Post by jhammers » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:42 pm

A shocking result and such a disappointing performance. Everyone knew it was going to be a fight and they'd be well up for it, yet we turn up thinking it will be a stroll. Our attitude/mentality is awful.
So many away games we've lost where our attitude has been really poor. Burnley, Huddersfield, Wimbledon, Wolves are the main ones i can think of and now today.
Gutted really.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:19 pm

It`s not the losing that pisses me off so much,it is the manner.

We would have had 6 or 7 put past us if it wasn`t for Fabianski.It was the same at Burnley and Bournemouth.We all knew what happened at Wimbledon too.

It's got to be down to application and attitude.If it happens once in a season,you just think,It`s one of them days,but it's happening too often.

How many times this season have I seen on social media,we will get 3 or 4 today(I am has guilty)and we get murdered by the opposition with far less talent in their side.

MP has to sort this out with the players.This is not right..So bloody wound up!
1 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:09 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm
palerider wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:06 pm
Every year at this stage of the season you see results like this. Teams that HAVE to win and others with nothing to play for. And yes I do think that the 'prize' of 7th in the league comes into that category.

Nothing new. Who'd have had Huddersfield down to beat Wolves last week ?

We struggle away from home against kick, bollock and bite merchants. The three main ones in this league being Burnley, Brighton and Cardiff. We've lost them all.

To win these games you have to put the effort in first to earn it. MP started with the wrong players today. A bad day at the office but I still have faith in him.
goodpost:)

Well said mate.

Am I disappointed, obviously.
Pissed off with the lack of effort, completely.
Surprised by the result, a little.
Worried, nah.

I’m not going to lose sleep over today (the packet of Valium, bottle of Bullet, and huge bag of bud may help).

I feel sorry for those that went to be honest.

Oh well, onto the next one :)
The next one is Huddersfield - another bad struggler that is, to all intents and purposes, already down

It’s got another limp defeat when expected to win all over it tbh
0 x

Social Media