Cardiff vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Shortshanks

Re: Cardiff vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 pm

Ironworksfc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:51 pm
Shortshanks wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Well you would certainly know about that. Problem with you is you can't accept what the vast majority see and still persist with your clueless childish excuses. Get over the fact your little love child was taken off before the hour mark because he was a liability against a very poor side.
There you go again, like a stuck record
Well done what a brilliant response to support your point of view. I was expecting you to point out all his full international appearances or all the goals scored from open play or, well there must be something , I know "he's one of us". One way to stop the record is stop blaming everyone else for his very many poor performances, highlighted by keep being dragged off.Just hope he doesn't get yet another manager the sack and end up being unemployable. :lol: :lol: :lol: Must be nearly time for another one of his once in a blue moon goals so you can wet yourself. I predict against Huddersfield in the 36 min. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Ironworksfc

Re: Cardiff vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ironworksfc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:26 am

Shortshanks wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 pm
Ironworksfc wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:51 pm

There you go again, like a stuck record
Well done what a brilliant response to support your point of view. I was expecting you to point out all his full international appearances or all the goals scored from open play or, well there must be something , I know "he's one of us". One way to stop the record is stop blaming everyone else for his very many poor performances, highlighted by keep being dragged off.Just hope he doesn't get yet another manager the sack and end up being unemployable. :lol: :lol: :lol: Must be nearly time for another one of his once in a blue moon goals so you can wet yourself. I predict against Huddersfield in the 36 min. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know it's seems pretty difficult to believe, but you are actually making a bigger dick of yourself than usual. At no point have I said he is outstanding and should always start, I have however, like many professionals did he should of played for England in his prime. All in a all, he has been a great player for West Ham, always puts in a shift and in the right midfield can influence a game still, don't think he is up to 90 mins every week now unfortunately.
How twats like you can continually slag him off, blame him solely for every team performance is just beyond me, as a West ham supporter, I'm glad I'm not cut from the same cloth.
1 x

Social Media