Gonzo

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3666
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 106
x 107

Re: Gonzo

Post by mkhammer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:45 pm

21212 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:18 pm
Please find , and put at top of page, the thread where I stated that Anderson would not score 3 more PL goals this season.

Than you

Alan Devos goal stats for us Played 448 over 14 years.. goals scored...32...
Pams 25% of the way there in 25 games or so....with 8
Took Devo 110 games to score 8 goals...shall I go on...

:lol: :lol: ...Learn the game if yer gonna make any serious contributions Bud.....
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6557
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 271
x 226

Re: Gonzo

Post by Gonzo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm

21212 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Please

I can't even remember what the thread title was. I'm not sure it even had Anderson in the title.


You'll need to use advanced search and limit the parameters to posts by yourself with the words Anderson/goals/smug?????
2 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4412
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 31
x 29

Re: Gonzo

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:19 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm
21212 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Please

I can't even remember what the thread title was. I'm not sure it even had Anderson in the title.


You'll need to use advanced search and limit the parameters to posts by yourself with the words Anderson/goals/smug?????
Its been posted, but he wants the rewrite if thats any help.
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2780
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 332
x 293

Re: Gonzo

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm
21212 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Please

I can't even remember what the thread title was. I'm not sure it even had Anderson in the title.


You'll need to use advanced search and limit the parameters to posts by yourself with the words Anderson/goals/smug?????
Or.....ask me nicely..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1st Post....Dec 30th
21212 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:32 pm
Gonzo wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:23 pm


I think you're over analysing it. He'll get double figures.
I guess we'll see.
I will state now that won't score 3 more goals this season.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10158&hilit=Anders ... 10#p188523

2nd Post..... Jan 19th
21212 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm
Didn't see today's game.

Heard Diop made a rash tackle for their first goal.

4 or 5 games ago I said Anderson would not score 3 more goals this season. Posters disagreed.
Guess what. No goals since.

Need to provide better coaching for Diop to develop his natural gifts.
Need to offload shit Anderson ASAP.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10269&p=192328#p192328

And then Anderson scores a goal......look what happened next......Goal.......Anderson Scores

3 days Later after Anderson scores this appeared

3rd post Jan 29th...
21212 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:48 pm
Since I told Gonzo that Anderson would not score 3 more PL goals:
Including this game 6 games = 0 goals.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10343&p=193868#p193868

PL......... Where did that come from?
Looks like you made another cunt fool of yourself numbnuts..... :lol: :lol:

You should ask Gonzo to put this at the top of the page as you requested......Please Gonzo
2 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3344
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 248
x 295

Re: Gonzo

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:22 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:55 pm
Gonzo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm



I can't even remember what the thread title was. I'm not sure it even had Anderson in the title.


You'll need to use advanced search and limit the parameters to posts by yourself with the words Anderson/goals/smug?????
Or.....ask me nicely..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1st Post....Dec 30th
21212 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:32 pm


I guess we'll see.
I will state now that won't score 3 more goals this season.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10158&hilit=Anders ... 10#p188523

2nd Post..... Jan 19th
21212 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm
Didn't see today's game.

Heard Diop made a rash tackle for their first goal.

4 or 5 games ago I said Anderson would not score 3 more goals this season. Posters disagreed.
Guess what. No goals since.

Need to provide better coaching for Diop to develop his natural gifts.
Need to offload shit Anderson ASAP.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10269&p=192328#p192328

And then Anderson scores a goal......look what happened next......Goal.......Anderson Scores

3 days Later after Anderson scores this appeared

3rd post Jan 29th...
21212 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:48 pm
Since I told Gonzo that Anderson would not score 3 more PL goals:
Including this game 6 games = 0 goals.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10343&p=193868#p193868

PL......... Where did that come from?
Looks like you made another cunt fool of yourself numbnuts..... :lol: :lol:

You should ask Gonzo to put this at the top of the page as you requested......Please Gonzo
You put too much effort into shooting that bellend down, mate.
That said, keep up the good work, sir. goodpost:)
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2780
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 332
x 293

Re: Gonzo

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:22 pm
andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:55 pm


Or.....ask me nicely..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1st Post....Dec 30th


viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10158&hilit=Anders ... 10#p188523

2nd Post..... Jan 19th



viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10269&p=192328#p192328

And then Anderson scores a goal......look what happened next......Goal.......Anderson Scores

3 days Later after Anderson scores this appeared

3rd post Jan 29th...



viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10343&p=193868#p193868

PL......... Where did that come from?
Looks like you made another cunt fool of yourself numbnuts..... :lol: :lol:

You should ask Gonzo to put this at the top of the page as you requested......Please Gonzo
You put too much effort into shooting that bellend down, mate.
That said, keep up the good work, sir. goodpost:)
I will let you into a little secret Nev.......I get the girls in the office to check it out and then I post it........he's about as popular with them as he is with me....and I also told them that he looks like his Avatar......Sunday is quiet here so I need to do something.
0 x

User avatar
downunda
Posts: 801
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:54 am
x 107
x 44

Re: Gonzo

Post by downunda » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:51 am

21212 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:18 pm
Please find , and put at top of page, the thread where I stated that Anderson would not score 3 more PL goals this season.

Than you
Looks like the spuds village idiot has wandered off again.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3344
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 248
x 295

Re: Gonzo

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:56 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:22 pm


You put too much effort into shooting that bellend down, mate.
That said, keep up the good work, sir. goodpost:)
I will let you into a little secret Nev.......I get the girls in the office to check it out and then I post it........he's about as popular with them as he is with me....and I also told them that he looks like his Avatar......Sunday is quiet here so I need to do something.
He will be wanking for a month of Sundays thinking an entire office is reading his inane bullshit. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4818
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 111
x 225

Re: Gonzo

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:22 pm


You put too much effort into shooting that bellend down, mate.
That said, keep up the good work, sir. goodpost:)
I will let you into a little secret Nev.......I get the girls in the office to check it out and then I post it........he's about as popular with them as he is with me....and I also told them that he looks like his Avatar......Sunday is quiet here so I need to do something.
Hello girls, I don't look like my avatar.
But I do drink tea.
I happen to think numbers is very lonely and probably belts himself senseless over a hot chocolate and nuns weekly dressed in a tutu.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2780
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 332
x 293

Re: Gonzo

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:56 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 pm


I will let you into a little secret Nev.......I get the girls in the office to check it out and then I post it........he's about as popular with them as he is with me....and I also told them that he looks like his Avatar......Sunday is quiet here so I need to do something.
He will be wanking for a month of Sundays thinking an entire office is reading his inane bullshit. :lol:
Do you think so?



Image
1 x

Post Reply

Social Media