West Ham vs Huddersfield Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: West Ham vs Huddersfield Official Match Thread

Post by jameskel » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Greedy Bollox
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

jameskel wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 pm
Greedy Bollox
Not for me, for the boy. He's a fussy cunt.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Super Fab
Fredericks Diop Balbuena Cress
Rice Noble
Antonio Lanzini Pam
Arnie

Harsh on Oggy, BUT we still concede a lot of crap goals and something needs to be done, there "should" not be an easier game to ease the general back in to get match fitness for when we need him in the coming games

If the game mattered, I would probably start Zaba for this one, but as it doesn't and Zaba probably wont be here next season, if Fredericks is the man then he needs to play and use these games like real time friendlies to get himself settled into what should be our back line for next season so we are ready to go. There is a player in there, he just needs to get his head under control when things go against him and really only experience can bring that.

I would also have rested Pam, but I think he needs confidence again at this point. For this game I think he is the better option than Snoddy, we should be scoring from open play, not relying on set pieces against the team firmly at the bottom of the pile for a reason. Triangles with Lanzini and Arnie should be a thing of beauty, plus Cress really supports him well going forward.

I would play Noble over Nasri, we need a little bit of grit in there from what is essentially a Championship side.

But Antonio has to start, scare the crap out of them (hopefully not people sat in their gardens in Leytonstone) and so does Arnie - big physical forwards against big defenders to finish off the pretty stuff behind them.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:49 pm

BCHammer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:50 pm
Super Fab
Fredericks Diop Balbuena Cress
Rice Noble
Antonio Lanzini Pam
Arnie

Harsh on Oggy, BUT we still concede a lot of crap goals and something needs to be done, there "should" not be an easier game to ease the general back in to get match fitness for when we need him in the coming games

If the game mattered, I would probably start Zaba for this one, but as it doesn't and Zaba probably wont be here next season, if Fredericks is the man then he needs to play and use these games like real time friendlies to get himself settled into what should be our back line for next season so we are ready to go. There is a player in there, he just needs to get his head under control when things go against him and really only experience can bring that.

I would also have rested Pam, but I think he needs confidence again at this point. For this game I think he is the better option than Snoddy, we should be scoring from open play, not relying on set pieces against the team firmly at the bottom of the pile for a reason. Triangles with Lanzini and Arnie should be a thing of beauty, plus Cress really supports him well going forward.

I would play Noble over Nasri, we need a little bit of grit in there from what is essentially a Championship side.

But Antonio has to start, scare the crap out of them (hopefully not people sat in their gardens in Leytonstone) and so does Arnie - big physical forwards against big defenders to finish off the pretty stuff behind them.
Still matters BC..
But yeah thats my Starting line up as well in a 4-3-3 tho and Zabs starting,for some reason we're
still in with a shout of 7th.. f**k knows how.. :lol:
This is our best Starting 11,so play it..against everyone..simple,agree in a perfect world would like
to rest Anderson,hopefully can get a couple up then get him off..me I would have Grady D on bench,
swap Mickey over left side Grady right...but I like the switching flanks thing anyway,or even just
a front 3 that interchange....2 of the 3 can play wide or as a central anyway.
Gradys taken some flak...not quite sure why really,young kid first season..he's impressed me.
Prob maybe keep Oggy in...but that's totally dependant on Balbeunas fitness..if 100% he starts.
Wish he would look at Balbeuna..Issa..Oggy...with the wingbacks,would love to see if it works,
But Peller is pretty set in his ways...bit of a weakness for me.

Think we need to go out and spank someone......4/5 whatever....even the games we win are pretty
hard fought ones, we don't win easy.....need to have some fun, play with freedom,we do try at
times, odd 15mins here and there,so we can do it..

Really hope we put a good one in..
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:50 am

I'm going tomorrow for my annual visit courtesy of Wokinghama and der Fuhrer.

i'll know a few of those I meet on the boat before the game but for those I don't know, I'm Alan from somerset and hope for world peace. For identification purposes I'll be wearing a spiderman outfit.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 pm

palerider wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:50 am

i'll know a few of those I meet on the boat before the game but for those I don't know, I'm Alan from somerset and hope for world peace. For identification purposes I'll be wearing a spiderman outfit.
Will be nice to catch up again mate :)
It’s been quite a while.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Towie

Post by Towie » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:56 pm

palerider wrote:

Is your Wonder Woman outfit in the wash?
1 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm

If we don`t win this,we need shooting.

Our home form has been surprisingly good lately,it`s our away form that is dreadful.We could play a team over their local park and we would get beat.A bit of a mystery tbh.We have the quality,but not the fight.

Our home form is a lot better..Be very surprised if we didn`t win by 2 or 3.

We must play Arnie though.Sorry,Henandez does not offer enough for me.We look so much better when his playing.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:55 pm

palerider wrote:

Here is a clip of Pale and his son in their spiderman outfits
1 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:41 am

palerider wrote:

Have a great day son 😉
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Social Media