Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3796
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 339
x 233

Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:17 pm

10 times this season and over 3 goals 24 times.

That includes :

3 GOALS =12 TIMES

4 GOALS =2 TWICE

5 GOALS =3 TIMES

6 GOALS = 4 TIMES

7 GOALS = 2 TWICE

9 GOALS = ONCE

Question is though,can they become the greatest English side ever?
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3079
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 465
x 374

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:19 pm

I think so....
Maybe not the greatest but certainly they could be one of the most successful
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7632
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 137
x 370

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by ToneLoc » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:25 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:17 pm
10 times this season and over 3 goals 24 times.

That includes :

3 GOALS =12 TIMES

4 GOALS =2 TWICE

5 GOALS =3 TIMES

6 GOALS = 4 TIMES

7 GOALS = 2 TWICE

9 GOALS = ONCE

Question is though,can they become the greatest English side ever?
The sheer amount of ££££ resource advantage they have will always force me to reserve judgement Tel.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3555
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 292
x 367

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:30 am

I have it from a reliable source that they're not as good as everyone thinks they are.
The fact they only scored 7 against Schalke and not the 10 they should've had only confirms that.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4973
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 133
x 305

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:06 am

I think they are.
Great side to watch, every thing you want as a fan is there.
Of course it helps to have unlimited funds at your disposal but even so they are a lovely team to watch.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3079
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 465
x 374

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by andyginbrasil » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:30 am
I have it from a reliable source that they're not as good as everyone thinks they are.
The fact they only scored 7 against Schalke and not the 10 they should've had only confirms that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that Sergio Aguero is only 50% the player he was only 27 goals and 5 assists this season.....wanker...100% effective he would of got 54 goals and 10 assists....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
And Spurs are playing the slickest football......1pt from a possible 12.....champions team.....

Nev to be honest your reliable sources just seems to talk shit...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.....whenever he opens his mouth
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3555
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 292
x 367

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:48 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:30 am
I have it from a reliable source that they're not as good as everyone thinks they are.
The fact they only scored 7 against Schalke and not the 10 they should've had only confirms that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that Sergio Aguero is only 50% the player he was only 27 goals and 5 assists this season.....wanker...100% effective he would of got 54 goals and 10 assists....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
And Spurs are playing the slickest football......1pt from a possible 12.....champions team.....

Nev to be honest your reliable sources just seems to talk shit...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.....whenever he opens his mouth
Aguero is well past it and has scored some lucky goals this season.
Only 11 times this season have the Spuds failed to play the best football in a game against PL opposition. They are unbeatable 2 out of every 3 games.
How that City team is 13 points ahead of the Spuds must come down to pure luck.

My sources know their stuff. Rubbish signings, rubbish manager, Nacer Chadli's form putting Messi to shame.
:D
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7327
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset
x 191
x 510

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:06 am

On April 6th I was due to take my City supporting son to the Etihad for his annual treat. I still might but the game is in doubt because if City beat Swansea in the FA Cup the game will be postponed.

Getting tickets for City home games now is very difficult. The game (against Cardiff) could now be a title-decider if results go the right way. If so, the tickets will be like gold dust.

Do I still go and watch an 'Aguero moment', or put them on ebay for mucho dinari ?

Decisions decisions.

Incidentally I'm taking him to the ILS for the first time this Saturday. He'll be astounded of course by the transport links and wondering how on earth it's possible to get from Paddington to the ground in 7 minutes, he'll be astonished at the vast array of exotic food outlets at the ground and ask me how do they make any profit at all from selling burgers at only £19.95 and totally overwhelmed by the good-natured bonhomie on the boat towards him when I confess that he's actually numbers.
3 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4014
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 173
x 191

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by mkhammer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:31 am

Great team no doubt,but a long long way to go to be the best English side ever,
Fuckin hate saying this but still behind Scouse and Red Mancs,got a lot more titles to win before
they're compared...
And best team ever still goes to the Arse....unbeaten in a season,hard to argue against... that one.
0 x

User avatar
4ever-blowin-bubbles
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 am
Location: Bedfordshire
x 20

Re: Man City..Scored 5 or over...

Post by 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:05 am

until they win the champions league at least once they will never be the "greatest team in our league"
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media