Hammers United - Video on page 18

Chat about anything football related here!
LawnmowerMan

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by LawnmowerMan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:11 pm

redhammer wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:24 pm
Assuming you’ve still not got a reply, what’s the plan now to get the club to engage with the group?
Run across David Sulllivan's lawn with a corner flag and post some unfunny memes of David Gold in hasidic garb on an obscure West Ham forum for the amusment of some DFLA knuckle draggers.

Currently they've just gone all RWHFAG on KUMB to some politley phransed and perfectly reasonable questions. Knowing the club montior forums they'll have seen this and rightly won't reply to this rabble.
0 x

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:39 pm

We will write again then will start our campaign.We are in a no win situation here Red because if I do not tell you what we intend to do I will be criticised and if I do I will be revealing our hand.
0 x

LoxfordIron

Post by LoxfordIron » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:47 pm

Have these "Losers" got nothing better to do than just try and dig people out, who are obviously trying to better things for all West Ham fans. Keyboard Warriors= Modern coward saddos.
0 x

LawnmowerMan

Post by LawnmowerMan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:53 pm

LoxfordIron wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:47 pm
Have these "Losers" got nothing better to do than just try and dig people out, who are obviously trying to better things for all West Ham fans. Keyboard Warriors= Modern coward saddos.
Northbank Bar wrote:

my first reaction to your post was to tell you to mind your own business.

Northbank Bar wrote:
How we manage is frankly no business of yours..

Northbank Bar wrote:
What we mean is we do not intend to get caught up in infighting that marred last year..

Northbank Bar wrote:

frankly I couldn't care less what you think

Yep, you're clearly a lovely bunch of chaps who are very tolerant and naturally inclusive.

As for keyboard warriors I'd have a word with whoever posted that on KUMB...
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:19 pm

prince of wales wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:39 pm
We will write again then will start our campaign.We are in a no win situation here Red because if I do not tell you what we intend to do I will be criticised and if I do I will be revealing our hand.
Keep us up to date with what you care to share. Hopefully the club get back to you. You’ll get crisitics no matter what you do and say, just do what you think is right.

Jake is a top bloke at the club and whenever I’ve asked for something (not for me but for other fans that are stuck, needing something or have a complaint) he’s always done his best.
1 x

mywhufc

Post by mywhufc » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 pm

redhammer wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:19 pm
prince of wales wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:39 pm
Keep us up to date with what you care to share. Hopefully the club get back to you. You’ll get crisitics no matter what you do and say, just do what you think is right.

Jake is a top bloke at the club and whenever I’ve asked for something (not for me but for other fans that are stuck, needing something or have a complaint) he’s always done his best.
thats the thing though
any one can go to jake,
its the people above him that make the policies.
if you dont get to them you get nothing.
truth is, the Real group last season fucked the fanbase to ever unite behind 1 fan group.
The club also will never deal with another group outside its OSAB so until HU get on there they won’t achieve anything of note.
facts are
all complaining should of been done before the move,
they have divided and conquered us now
0 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 pm

What was the point of complaining about a ground before it was opened ?

It really makes me wonder how many people thought they would walk in and love it....it was always going to take a few seasons to sort out.
2 x

Rumford

Post by Rumford » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:59 pm

LawnmowerMan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Yep, you're clearly a lovely bunch of chaps who are very tolerant and naturally inclusive.

To be fair...half the mugs complaining have the bloke they are mugging off as their avatar.

:roll:
2 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:01 pm

Rumford wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:59 pm
LawnmowerMan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:53 pm

To be fair...half the mugs complaining have the bloke they are mugging off as their avatar.

:roll:
What......Gonzo.... :lol:
1 x

mywhufc

Post by mywhufc » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:07 pm

Rumford wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 pm
What was the point of complaining about a ground before it was opened ?

It really makes me wonder how many people thought they would walk in and love it....it was always going to take a few seasons to sort out.
on your 1st point because much of what people complain about was evident before the move

on your second point, id guess most but that just a guess from the amount of disappointed fans that feel the club lied to them and didn’t keep promises.
I never saw the club ever say, we promise to take us next level, etc etc
0 x

Social Media