Hammers United - Video on page 18

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Hammers United - Video on page 18

Post by redhammer » Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Phil wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:06 pm
I'm delighted to say, Hammers United are now an Affiliate member of the Football Supporters Federation

Membership is growing and I really feel we are headed in the right direction.

Please join us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/788323488197508/
http://www.hammersunited.com
Am I right in saying this is the same level as the clubs OSB?
1 x

Phil

Post by Phil » Thu May 09, 2019 7:05 pm

redhammer wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 pm
Phil wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:06 pm
I'm delighted to say, Hammers United are now an Affiliate member of the Football Supporters Federation

Membership is growing and I really feel we are headed in the right direction.

Please join us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/788323488197508/
http://www.hammersunited.com
Am I right in saying this is the same level as the clubs OSB?
The OSB are not affiliated in any way with the FSF as far as I'm aware
These are associate members
Claret & Hugh
Knees Up Mother Brown/KUMB
West Ham Fans United Over Land and Sea
West Ham FC Supporters' Club

and these are the Affiliate members
Hammers United (Affiliate)
Pride of Irons (Affiliate)
WHUISA (Affiliate)
0 x

Phil

Post by Phil » Wed May 15, 2019 9:12 am

0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed May 15, 2019 11:01 am

Phil wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:12 am
Hammers United in the news

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/w ... 01ojDmtcBw
Well it would appear that LS185 are telling HU to “fuck off we will only deal with the OSB”.

Which is pretty par for the course .

Dontcha think ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales » Tue May 21, 2019 12:35 pm

A good piece by Marlow.

So many dissenting voices
People like me feeling a growing disconnect from the club.
Looking forward to another summer of promises that our marquee signing will be Messi, when in reality our new signing will just be plain untidy.
Would I rather be Same old West Ham or more like Man City? I can see constructive arguments for both. But.. and it’s a massive but.. West Ham for me was never about success. To be fair that must go for most of us. If I wanted trophy’s and success to feed my interest I would have given up in the early part of my 40 years of support. Safe to say I ain’t in it for the glory.
So what am I in it for? And what does West Ham mean to me?
The answer to that is simple. I didn’t chose West Ham. It chose me. From a tentative family connection with the area the seeds were sown. And to be honest the clincher was the claret and blue shirt (albeit rare glimpses in black and white) oft mud and blood streaked, that won my heart.
West Ham is my second family. It’s about togetherness. That roar, the feeling of invincibility (sometimes, usually spoiled by kick off), the journey to the East End, the Pubs, Pie & Mash.. the list is endless.
Upton Park is gone. We are now at the “Bowl in Ground”. It isn’t going to change just for me.. of that I’m sure.
So what is there to do?
Well, I have an idea.
Stand up and be heard. Make your feelings known. Tell the Board No More. Demand investment, improved stewarding and seats closer to the pitch that we were promised.. The Next Level, World Class Team for a World Class Stadium.. sounds familiar?
To do this all you have to do, in the first instance, is click.
Search out Hammers United on FB, or visit our webpage. Register on FB or by email.
With your help we can make a difference.
It’s up to all of us to be custodians of our heritage. Don’t leave it to them as they don’t seem to care.
We’re West Ham, what we’ve always been good at is standing our ground together. Let’s go once more.. one last hoorah. Join us and together we will say No More.
Join Us and together we will make a stand.
As Hammers... United....
COYI
MV ⚒⚒
Marlow Vaderman
0 x

Caboose

Post by Caboose » Tue May 21, 2019 4:40 pm

We aint glory hunters if we was we support someone else but there aint no harm in wanting to see some success. I support West Ham becuase of Alan Dev my favourite player when I started supporting the clubin 1978. Got no connection with the East End so the trip to the East End bit didnt mean nothing to me in fact I thought it was a bit of a run down place thats been turned into a right old shithole. Pie and Mash ? Stick it up your arse and give me a burger and chips any day or a fucking big banger in french with loads of onions like we used to get from that stand in Priory Road. Lets be truthful the area round Upton was like being in fucking Banglerdesh not London so Im glad we got out of the place. Dont know who in their right mind would stump the readies for the gaffs theyve built where the ground was.
2 x

Social Media