Hammers United - Video on page 18

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by whu » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:41 pm

i don't see how you can knock anyone trying to get a genuine voice for the supporters

i amongst many would love to see bill gardner as the supporters voice, sitting down with the board

i wish you well but you're in the social media snake pit of 2019

if done right, message gets out quick to numbers

one false move and you'll be caned for weeks, possibly forever - it's what people do

a million posts to two people voting with their feet and doing

sad but true

i wish you well

brown out
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:44 pm

whu.Bill is not involved but is fully supportive of us.-as his posts on westhamonline confirm.
0 x

LoxfordIron

Post by LoxfordIron » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Some of us met on March 2nd to discuss an Association dedicated to improving things for the Supporters of West Ham United.Many of us had been discussing this with friends and colleagues for weeks.-And we believed the time was right.
We launched Hammers United on March 14th.We make no promises,save that we will do our very best for our members and West Ham United Supporters.

HAMMERS UNITED.

HAMMERS UNITED is a West Ham fans group dedicated to improving things for all West Ham supporters.

1.We aim to engage the Club’s Board in meaningful discussion aimed at improving things for West Ham supporters.
(a)The matchday experience at The London Stadium needs massive improvement.
(b)We will also seek discussion on other matters important to Supporters such as ticketing,prices,mascots,stewarding, memorial garden,facilities for disabled supporters,Champions Place stones,Club heritage.Indeed on any matters of concern raised by our members.

2.We will encourage the Club’s Board to sanction substantial investment in the Club’s playing Squad to give West Ham United the best possible chance of success on the pitch.

3.We are a non – political group.Our only interest is the supporters of West Ham United.

4.We will not be seeking any financial commitment from our members at all.

5.This is not a protest group.It would be great if the Board delivered on all fronts.However,should they not deliver then we need to be organised.-and both ready and able to challenge them if the need arises.

6. We urge you to join up now :-

On our Facebook page Hammers United.or by Email:unitedhammers@aol.com

Our Website is www.hammersunited.com
1 x

hd1

Post by hd1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:13 pm

I still haven't worked out how you intend to engage with the club?

Bearing in mind they already have their own Offical Supporters Board, why would they want to interact with Hammers United?

What will Hammers United do if they refuse to interact?
0 x

LoxfordIron

Post by LoxfordIron » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:40 pm

They have an official supporters group with an element of which was tasked to look at tickets and ticketing.
They put up season ticket prices without these peoples knowledge.
Does that not tell you all you need to know about that supporters group, that they are nothing but a box ticking exercise,
and that our board are going to do exactly what they want.
0 x

hd1

Post by hd1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:10 pm

It tells me you're avoiding answering my genuine questions, and I'm not sure why?
1 x

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:26 pm

We do not expect them to agree to talks straight away.We may well have to pressure them into talking.Obviously we are keeping our cards close to our chest on this.But I am truly confident that as long as we get the members up we will get them to talk eventually..
0 x

hd1

Post by hd1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:18 pm

Ok then, how many members do you think you''ll need to get them to talk?

How many members have signed up so far apart from the 1500 on FB?
0 x

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:24 am

hd1.We have another 189 on EMail.That is not a bad membership for one weekWe have no idea how many members will force them to talk to us but.we realise the more numbers we have the more likely they are to talk.- that will also be influenced by how successful a campaign we run.
0 x

Caboose

Post by Caboose » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 am

Phil wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:52 pm
So POW gets dug out for a little comment and this guy gets off scott free for the way he talks to people

Pot kettle black
Looks like POW is an even bigger cunt than I thought hes posted later he is the knob who come onto the pitch at the Burnley game. One good reason why no one should take any fucking notice of this bloody mob Im sure the fucking board will love having him into a meeting wont they. FFS.

And I dont talk this way to people john, only talk this way to fucking idiots and wannabe celebs.
0 x

Social Media