Hammers United - Video on page 18

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7187
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 99
x 428

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:34 pm

prince of wales wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:33 pm
Meeting of Hammers United Members on Saturday April 20th commencing at 11.30 hrs.at Plaistow Park Community Centre,Queens Road West, E13 0PE.



1.Election of Committee.


2.To consider our aims, and points to be put to the Board of West Ham United.


3.To consider campaign should the Board of West Ham United not agree to meet.


4.Recruitment campaign.


5.Any other business.
I stuck this on another thread and, imo, it gives an idea what a lot of people feel about the present ownership, If you think it's any use put it forward as a question. There are plenty of quotes from the dwarf and his mate from the time of the takeover available on the net if you need to refresh your memory. Which I'm sure you don't. ;)

When the present ownership took over certain aims and ambitions were clearly outlined. To date there seems to have been no progress made towards achieving those commendable aims. Can we ask what business plans and strategy the board have, or intend to, put in place to facilitate the achievement of those ambitions.
2 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7659
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 146
x 376

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by ToneLoc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:34 pm
prince of wales wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:33 pm
Meeting of Hammers United Members on Saturday April 20th commencing at 11.30 hrs.at Plaistow Park Community Centre,Queens Road West, E13 0PE.



1.Election of Committee.


2.To consider our aims, and points to be put to the Board of West Ham United.


3.To consider campaign should the Board of West Ham United not agree to meet.


4.Recruitment campaign.


5.Any other business.
I stuck this on another thread and, imo, it gives an idea what a lot of people feel about the present ownership, If you think it's any use put it forward as a question. There are plenty of quotes from the dwarf and his mate from the time of the takeover available on the net if you need to refresh your memory. Which I'm sure you don't. ;)

When the present ownership took over certain aims and ambitions were clearly outlined. To date there seems to have been no progress made towards achieving those commendable aims. Can we ask what business plans and strategy the board have, or intend to, put in place to facilitate the achievement of those ambitions.
Good luck with that one mate !
A business plan & strategy based on on-pitch success?
That’ll be scribbled on a beer mat somewhere in Theydon Hall.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7187
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 99
x 428

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:59 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:34 pm


I stuck this on another thread and, imo, it gives an idea what a lot of people feel about the present ownership, If you think it's any use put it forward as a question. There are plenty of quotes from the dwarf and his mate from the time of the takeover available on the net if you need to refresh your memory. Which I'm sure you don't. ;)

When the present ownership took over certain aims and ambitions were clearly outlined. To date there seems to have been no progress made towards achieving those commendable aims. Can we ask what business plans and strategy the board have, or intend to, put in place to facilitate the achievement of those ambitions.
Good luck with that one mate !
A business plan & strategy based on on-pitch success?
That’ll be scribbled on a beer mat somewhere in Theydon Hall.
Undoubtedly it will mate. But being a club at this "next level" is not just about success on the field is it ? It's also about having the supporting infrastructure to run itself like a professionally managed business enterprise.

And not the Daily Fucking Sport. :lol:
2 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
prince of wales
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 am
x 3
x 15

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by prince of wales » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:45 pm

HAMMERS UNITED MEETING.SATURDAY AT THE PLAISTOW COMMUNITY CENTRE.

Most of you will have heard that Plaistow Underground Station is closed on Saturday.This is very unhelpful.

Please make the extra effort to come.From Stratford and West Ham there are buses every 5 minutes with a journey time of 7 minutes.From Canning Town it is similar.It really is not a big deal so please dont let it deter you.

We West Fans really do have to stand up and be counted and it starts NOW.

Thank You.
0 x

WestHamPopularFront
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by WestHamPopularFront » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:32 pm

prince of wales wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:45 pm
Most of you will have heard that Plaistow Underground Station is closed on Saturday.This is very unhelpful.
Priceless, spend weeks pushing your big meeting all over the place but don't have the sense to check the transport links.

"This is very unhelpful".

Nope, you forgot the 7 Ps. Comically this looks like an epic case of foreshadowing for the future of this doomed endeavour.
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 499
x 383

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:10 pm

;)
0 x

User avatar
Phil
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 pm
x 41
x 19

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by Phil » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:57 pm

WestHamPopularFront wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:32 pm
prince of wales wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:45 pm
Most of you will have heard that Plaistow Underground Station is closed on Saturday.This is very unhelpful.
Priceless, spend weeks pushing your big meeting all over the place but don't have the sense to check the transport links.

"This is very unhelpful".

Nope, you forgot the 7 Ps. Comically this looks like an epic case of foreshadowing for the future of this doomed endeavour.
So you created a new profile just to say that?
Weirdo
1 x

User avatar
prince of wales
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 am
x 3
x 15

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by prince of wales » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:28 pm

The engineering works are not announced that far in advance.There is always someone who has to pick holes when we are working hard to better things.We will still get over 100.
1 x

User avatar
prince of wales
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 am
x 3
x 15

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by prince of wales » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm

As for doomed endeavour you are very wrong my friend.
1 x

WestHamPopularFront
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by WestHamPopularFront » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 am

prince of wales wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
As for doomed endeavour you are very wrong my friend.
I take it back, I was wrong,

Barely 100 people showed up. It's not even an endeavour, it's just embarrassing at this point.

Miriam Margolyes doing the full monty would get a bigger turnout. :lol:
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media