Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
21212
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm
x 1
x 24

Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by 21212 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Their own channel.
Videos with only Women commenting.
Is this the 60's?
Are these videos condescending?

Should these birds be treated the same as Men and not have their own videos? Or, should they be patronized like they appear to be currently?
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10027
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 306
x 177

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by Newmarket » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:33 am

I haven’t see them . Do they get their tits out ?
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3461
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 225
x 124

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:55 am

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:33 am
I haven’t see them . Do they get their tits out ?
I can assure you, they are not that type of webstream...I've looked...
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 278
x 177

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:02 am

There is young lady that does videos.Can;t remember the name off the top of my head.Think it`s Flump.She knows her stuff.

I must admit,I love to watch Sophie from Chelsea TV..I follow her on twitter..She is a sort. :D

Tbf,she is very good.
0 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2780
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 332
x 293

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by andyginbrasil » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:26 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:02 am
There is young lady that does videos.Can;t remember the name off the top of my head.Think it`s Flump.She knows her stuff.

I must admit,I love to watch Sophie from Chelsea TV..I follow her on twitter..She is a sort. :D

Tbf,she is very good.
terrya1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:38 pm
I am not going to reply to any of your posts no more Numbers.You never post anything positive at all..Never going to reply to a topic you write.

Well that didn't last long did it.... :lol:
4 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7353
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 97
x 264

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:51 pm

I bought (true story this) a new ironing board on Wednesday and light-heartedly quipped to the girl on the till that it was a birthday present for the wife.
You should’ve seen the look she gave me.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3564
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 278
x 177

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:14 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:26 am
terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:02 am
There is young lady that does videos.Can;t remember the name off the top of my head.Think it`s Flump.She knows her stuff.

I must admit,I love to watch Sophie from Chelsea TV..I follow her on twitter..She is a sort. :D

Tbf,she is very good.
terrya1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:38 pm
I am not going to reply to any of your posts no more Numbers.You never post anything positive at all..Never going to reply to a topic you write.

Well that didn't last long did it.... :lol:
Your memory is too good :lol:

It was something reasonably sensible for a charge,so I couldn't resist..A bit like Sophie from CTV :D
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3344
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 248
x 295

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Shame there's no a seperate area for pretend supporters too.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

IFEBB
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:32 am
x 12

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by IFEBB » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm

E3148A21-E73F-4E47-BE2E-76CFA2F8D203.jpeg
E3148A21-E73F-4E47-BE2E-76CFA2F8D203.jpeg (45.27 KiB) Viewed 170 times
5 x

User avatar
Hammershark
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:44 am
Location: Wooburn Green
x 56
x 27

Re: Does Hammerschat social media do Women a disservice?

Post by Hammershark » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:51 pm
I bought (true story this) a new ironing board on Wednesday and light-heartedly quipped to the girl on the till that it was a birthday present for the wife.
You should’ve seen the look she gave me.
She’s just jealous cause her fella won’t buy her a new one....she has been promised a new oven glove though :o
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media