The Better fan argument

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 77

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by Rumford » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 am

Please swerve this thread fella...as i do yours

Cheers ;)
0 x

User avatar
21212
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm
x 1
x 29

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by 21212 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:45 am

Rumford wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 am
Please swerve this thread fella...as i do yours

Cheers ;)
You do realise this isn't 'your thread'?
It's a public forum that members of the public create or respond to threads.

You really are a self absorbed, self obsessed individual.
Try to use this forum to belittle Kumb because they ostracised you due to your bullying tendencies then come here and try to dictate on this forum.

Thanks fella, but I'll comment where and as I want.

Cheers
0 x

User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 77

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by Rumford » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:50 am

21212 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:45 am

You do realise this isn't 'your thread'?
It's a public forum that members of the public create or respond to threads.

You really are a self absorbed, self obsessed individual.
Try to use this forum to belittle Kumb because they ostracised you due to your bullying tendencies then come here and try to dictate on this forum.

Thanks fella, but I'll comment where and as I want.

Cheers
You try and treat someone decently and look what you get... :roll:

Thanks for all the compliments

Its people like you that ruin these forums
0 x

User avatar
21212
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:56 pm
x 1
x 29

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by 21212 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:58 am

Rumford wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:50 am
21212 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:45 am

You do realise this isn't 'your thread'?
It's a public forum that members of the public create or respond to threads.

You really are a self absorbed, self obsessed individual.
Try to use this forum to belittle Kumb because they ostracised you due to your bullying tendencies then come here and try to dictate on this forum.

Thanks fella, but I'll comment where and as I want.

Cheers
You try and treat someone decently and look what you get... :roll:

Thanks for all the compliments

Its people like you that ruin these forums
That post portrayed every tendency I stated in previous post
I commented on a thread about trye supporters.
My comment was my feelings not aimed at anyone.
You then feel you have the authority to tell me not to post on a certain thread on a public forum.

You need to take a look at your behaviour.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10793
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 627
x 413

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by Newmarket » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:59 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:13 am
grandad wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:31 pm




Good post whiskey. I’ve voted with my feet regards the owners and the track ( grandsons mascots had to go and spuds in cup I was bought a ticket ) but anything that’s helps the fans is good in my opinion.

And if you never miss a game or never go to a game but are both West Ham fans then you are just that.


I never missed a game home and away for years and don’t go now but I am still West Ham all the same.
I remember the last game of the 85/86 season, the best season ever imo. I always drove to matches with a mate and we picked up a couple of kids thumbing it to the game as we joined the M1 at Luton. They were only about 13 or 14 and I remember one of them was absolutely shitting himself about what his old man would do when he got back home because he wasn't allowed to go to away games. But he went. Poor little sods didn't have enough money to get in when we arrived so we weighed in for them and bought them some grub. But they were so desperate to see what could have been the biggest match in our history so despite everything they went.

They couldn't afford to go regularly but what they didn't know about West Ham wasn't worth knowing. I always reckon I could do OK in a football quiz but those two kids would have kicked my arse into touch. If that was the only game they ever went to I'd still regard them as every bit as much of a fan as I was back then.
👍
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 77

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by Rumford » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 am

21212 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:58 am

That post portrayed every tendency I stated in previous post
I commented on a thread about trye supporters.
My comment was my feelings not aimed at anyone.
You then feel you have the authority to tell me not to post on a certain thread on a public forum.

You need to take a look at your behaviour.
Your tendency for winding up is known on this forum

As for my behavior...look in the mirror

Everyone know's who i am, can meet me any game and can have a chat and a light ale. I behave online exactly how i do in real life...not something many on social media can say.

I know you enjoy getting people going....but im not playing fella.

Better luck next time...
0 x

User avatar
BoleynBadges
Posts: 5086
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:17 pm
Location: we are all we got we are all we need
x 131

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by BoleynBadges » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:51 am

i have known chas for donkey years you could not wish to meet a nice bloke just like bm john i do not class my self as a fan supporter etc as i can not go anymore just someone who observes
0 x

User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 77

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by Rumford » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:55 am

If i went into a West Ham quiz i'd be the first one out...can't remember scores, scorers or years.

I don't get involved in the politics of the club or want to be on any board of supporters etc.

I jsut want to go to a match and be entertained winning every now and then. Chuck in the odd kid coming through the ranks and I'm a pig in a pile of sh!t.

As you can see...I do have issues with those who want to manipulate or change my matchday experience especially when the vast majority of the time those same people do not go.

The internet has been great for fans who live far away or cannot go for whatever reason to keep in touch with the team they love....but i honestly feel that a few of these people have been given a bit too much say which those on the ground haven't had .

Must also add....on another forum there is the fine sight of one supporters association having a pop at the new kid on the block. Something i find rather distasteful...and kind of backs up what i'm trying to say here.
Last edited by Rumford on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 77

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by Rumford » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:57 am

BoleynBadges wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:51 am
i have known chas for donkey years you could not wish to meet a nice bloke just like bm john i do not class my self as a fan supporter etc as i can not go anymore just someone who observes
I have never know you Steve to ever talk about better fans even though you are not in the position to go anymore. It is just not a term used by regulars, old or young.

Cheers for the kind words matey BTW
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10793
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 627
x 413

Re: The Better fan argument

Post by Newmarket » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:09 am

Rumford wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:55 am
If i went into a West Ham quiz i'd be the first one out...can't remember scores, scorers or years.

I don't get involved in the politics of the club or want to be on any board of supporters etc.

I jsut want to go to a match and be entertained winning every now and then. Chuck in the odd kid coming through the ranks and I'm a pig in a pile of sh!t.

As you can see...I do have issues with those who want to manipulate or change my matchday experience especially when the vast majority of the time those same people do not go.

The internet has been great for fans who live far away or cannot go for whatever reason to keep in touch with the team they love....but i honestly feel that a few of these people have been given a bit too much say which those on the ground haven't had .

Must also add....on another forum there is the fine sight of one supporters association having a pop at the new kid on the block. Something i find rather distasteful...and kind of backs up what i'm trying to say here.
Good post Chas and I couldn’t agree more .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Post Reply

Social Media