West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4027
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 440
x 299

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:47 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:27 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:10 pm
Our past 11 games is relegation form.WE have won 3 and 2 of them are against Huddersfield and Fulham..In the games we did lose,we could and probably would have been thrashed,if it wasn`t for Fabianski..I will say it again,this all started with the Arnautovic situation.Sorry,but it`s f*cked a lot of people off at the club and ruined any kind of spirit we had.I think a lot of that is down to Sullivan interfering.I reckon MP wanted Arsehole,sorry,Arnie sold ..I would not be surprised if Pellegrini walks at the end of the season.
If Pellegrini wanted Arnautovic out and was overruled by Sullivan why wouldn't he have walked at the time rather than waiting for the end of the season ?
How many managers walk in the middle of the season?Not many,especially in the PL.
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3930
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 409
x 267

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:53 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:29 pm
A classic rant ...

That was a fair impression of Breaking Bad "Heissenberg"...I am the one who knocks...
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10775
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 623
x 407

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:27 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:29 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:03 pm


Do we have more than one then ?
None that i can think of involved in yesterdays game.
Well you obviously aren’t aware of his Instagram offering this week where he proudly announces that he is as proud to be as half Serbian as he is to be half Austrian and that since They respect him , we should to .

But then you probably know that already so I’ll lovingly let you toddle off to find more nits to pick .

The man’s a prize cunt for that video alone .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 77

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Rumford » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:44 pm

Pelle had a lot to do with what went wrong yesterday in my eyes...and i have backed him to the hilt.

Wrong team with wrong tactics who started badly,got worse and were VERY lucky to only lose 2-0.
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 7818
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 128
x 615

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:00 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:47 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:27 pm


If Pellegrini wanted Arnautovic out and was overruled by Sullivan why wouldn't he have walked at the time rather than waiting for the end of the season ?
How many managers walk in the middle of the season?Not many,especially in the PL.
Not many walk at any time without being pushed or because they've got another job. But had he been overruled that would have been a point of principle and I would like to feel had it happened he'd have walked straight away.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 912
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 71
x 82

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 am

I'll start off by saying "I told you so". This season the same as last, the season before etc etc. To the two Irons whatever who have crawled out from behind the settee after the Cardiff and Huddersfield games (2 teams who are Championship in all but name) and kid themselves that we were poor because their little hero wasn't on the pitch I'll just say wake up. We have a squad where half the central midfielders are injured, one of the fit ones (Obiang) is proving himself not up to PL standard and another one is a young inexperienced , although very promising, kid and yet your little talisman was consigned to the bench with his slippers on because MP was terrified to put him on the pitch against Sigurdsson and co. In fact he even brought players on to play out of position because he didn't want to lose by 6 or 7. Play the game back and you will see the level midfielders need to be in the PL to make you successful. It also highlighted the immense contribution Anderson has made (proven by his stats etc) this season and the free ride some of the team have had on his back. To the two Irons I'll just say, bring your blow up doll to the next match and stick it on the bench because it will be more useful (well to some probably) and a lot cheaper than your mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5827
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 297
x 382

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by IronsForever » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 am

Shortshanks wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 am
I'll start off by saying "I told you so". This season the same as last, the season before etc etc. To the two Irons whatever who have crawled out from behind the settee after the Cardiff and Huddersfield games (2 teams who are Championship in all but name) and kid themselves that we were poor because their little hero wasn't on the pitch I'll just say wake up. We have a squad where half the central midfielders are injured, one of the fit ones (Obiang) is proving himself not up to PL standard and another one is a young inexperienced , although very promising, kid and yet your little talisman was consigned to the bench with his slippers on because MP was terrified to put him on the pitch against Sigurdsson and co. In fact he even brought players on to play out of position because he didn't want to lose by 6 or 7. Play the game back and you will see the level midfielders need to be in the PL to make you successful. It also highlighted the immense contribution Anderson has made (proven by his stats etc) this season and the free ride some of the team have had on his back. To the two Irons I'll just say, bring your blow up doll to the next match and stick it on the bench because it will be more useful (well to some probably) and a lot cheaper than your mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You got it tits up as usual. Noble never played because his Nan died.


West Ham captain Mark Noble was left on the bench, having missed training yesterday due to a family bereavement
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4496
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 50
x 50

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by eskimo joe » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:47 am

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:27 pm
eskimo joe wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:29 pm


None that i can think of involved in yesterdays game.
Well you obviously aren’t aware of his Instagram offering this week where he proudly announces that he is as proud to be as half Serbian as he is to be half Austrian and that since They respect him , we should to .

But then you probably know that already so I’ll lovingly let you toddle off to find more nits to pick .

The man’s a prize cunt for that video alone .
Put your claws away, and no i wasnt aware of his instagram. Why should we respect him anyway, he has to earn that and so far hes done the opposite.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10775
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 623
x 407

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:39 am

eskimo joe wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:47 am
Newmarket wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:27 pm


Well you obviously aren’t aware of his Instagram offering this week where he proudly announces that he is as proud to be as half Serbian as he is to be half Austrian and that since They respect him , we should to .

But then you probably know that already so I’ll lovingly let you toddle off to find more nits to pick .

The man’s a prize cunt for that video alone .
Put your claws away, and no i wasnt aware of his instagram. Why should we respect him anyway, he has to earn that and so far hes done the opposite.
Exactly Joe I agree .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5827
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 297
x 382

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by IronsForever » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:11 am

The back bone of the team crumbled and the rest followed. Diop..Obiang and Perez were the back bone.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply

Social Media