That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Chat about anything football related here!
Thames

That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by Thames » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Can fuck right off. He is the ultimate cunt of a professional footballer. Brooking would shit on that miserable cunt!

Lucky to get £10m on the wanker!
1 x

ToneLoc

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:36 pm

Thames wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:26 pm
Can fuck right off. He is the ultimate cunt of a professional footballer. Brooking would shit on that miserable cunt!

The Chinese surely won't come in with the same offer at this rate and no-one in Europe or anyone else will.
The club missed its chance in January. Arnie had already reached a point of no return at that point, the large majority could see it.
But Sulli & co know best doesn't they?

Whoever the 'master of tactics' was that recommended a pay rise needs to keep his head down because that's pretty embarrassing.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:36 pm

Totally agree. If the cunt had put as much effort into this season as he did to trying to force a move we'd be 10 points better off.
How I wish we'd taken that £35m.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:36 pm
Totally agree. If the cunt had put as much effort into this season as he did to trying to force a move we'd be 10 points better off.
It's not just about the money....it's what the prick's costing us on the pitch which doubles the stupidity of not selling when it was so obvious it was time for him to move on.
Edit: I guess the rationale in keeping him was the fact that we are so light in that department. Hernandez was having his own fit of the sulks at that time and Perez is.........Perez.
But rather than try to get inside Arnie's head and win his good will through good man management, they've buckled to his brother's will and have tried to buy his good will. In doing this they have been totally conned because it wasn't about the football with him and his brother....it was always about the money.
2 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Thames wrote:

It's no coincidence that when he said he was on his way,then it fell through and Dopey Bollocks Sullivan offered him a new contract,it went all wrong from that day.I reckon the players were unhappy about the situation and we haven`t been the same since.

We should have sold him..End of
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:51 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm
Thames wrote:

It's no coincidence that when he said he was on his way,then it fell through and Dopey Bollocks Sullivan offered him a new contract,it went all wrong from that day.I reckon the players were unhappy about the situation and we haven`t been the same since.

The little cunt did that only to get more than 35m for him in the summer. That went well.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:58 pm

palerider wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:51 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm

The little cunt did that only to get more than 35m for him in the summer. That went well.
I would say that I WANT him to lose that money but he’ll only set that against the money available to buy players.
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:00 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:39 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:36 pm
It's not just about the money....it's what the prick's costing us on the pitch which doubles the stupidity of not selling when it was so obvious it was time for him to move on.
Edit: I guess the rationale in keeping him was the fact that we are so light in that department. Hernandez was having his own fit of the sulks at that time and Perez is.........Perez.
But rather than try to get inside Arnie's head and win his good will through good man management, they've buckled to his brother's will and have tried to buy his good will. In doing this they have been totally conned because it wasn't about the football with him and his brother....it was always about the money.
The team atmosphere hasn't been the same since he asked to leave.Ever since we lost Balbuena we haven't looked as solid at the back. 2 key players like that are huge for a team like us that are built on a few individuals. Everton were a team all over the park. They looked like they had 15 players on that pitch because they worked in packs of 4. We work in 2's, huge difference.
Think that was last chance saloon for Perz today but to be fair to him we got overrun by an excellent Everton side in that first half.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:07 pm

This is the reason today why i am OK about selling Rice for the right price. He was probably MOM today. One of his best games for me under huge pressure from 2 or 3 players around him constantly and chose the right option everytime. Flappy had a great game. So our goalie and our no.1 mid player had great games and we could have lost that 6-0. We need a lot of players if we are to seriously challenge for top 6.
Personally i doubt it will ever happen because the gap is to big and teams like Everton, Wolves and Watford will strengthen again next season.
What is the point in keeping Rice unless we bring in 2 quality mid players to compliment him? The rest of the midfield wouldnt get in any team outside the top 12
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:10 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:00 pm
ToneLoc wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:39 pm

The team atmosphere hasn't been the same since he asked to leave.Ever since we lost Balbuena we haven't looked as solid at the back. 2 key players like that are huge for a team like us that are built on a few individuals. Everton were a team all over the park. They looked like they had 15 players on that pitch because they worked in packs of 4. We work in 2's, huge difference.
Think that was last chance saloon for Perz today but to be fair to him we got overrun by an excellent Everton side in that first half.
Were they that good or did we make them look that good ? It was as bad a 45 minutes as the first half at Wimbledon.

Diop needs a rest and Balbuena must start the next match in place of him.

As for the Serb, he's fucked not only the club but himself. The Chinese won't want him now. I can't see who would tbh so we may have another AC situation on our hands.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Social Media