That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4025
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 436
x 299

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:27 pm

BCHammer wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:32 pm
Arnie's behavior is one thing

But it was all sideways backwards lose it - the ball didnt go anywhere near Arnie

I didnt note a cross into their box until the 82nd minute (Antonio) - that is disgraceful and if I was Arnie I would probably be a bit sour faced enduring that. Hernandez not no service or action either.

Of course they may intentionally not be passing to Arnie....

The fact is Perez & Obiang should never have started and wasted two subs right from the off

Sorry, time to rest Diop too - culpable for the bad starts every time
What we are saying,is that Arnautovic's behavior has had an effect on the squad,Don`t seem to have that togetherness and team spirit we had.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7871
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 158
x 439

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:39 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:27 pm
BCHammer wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:32 pm
Arnie's behavior is one thing

But it was all sideways backwards lose it - the ball didnt go anywhere near Arnie

I didnt note a cross into their box until the 82nd minute (Antonio) - that is disgraceful and if I was Arnie I would probably be a bit sour faced enduring that. Hernandez not no service or action either.

Of course they may intentionally not be passing to Arnie....

The fact is Perez & Obiang should never have started and wasted two subs right from the off

Sorry, time to rest Diop too - culpable for the bad starts every time
What we are saying,is that Arnautovic's behavior has had an effect on the squad,Don`t seem to have that togetherness and team spirit we had.
Let’s be honest we’ve only managed to hit a real bit of momentum once this season (December).
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7871
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 158
x 439

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:45 pm

palerider wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 pm
andyginbrasil wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:09 pm
Were the crowd booing him again or was it substitution they were booing ?
I'm sure it was him, but it was wrong.
After what happened in January followed by the fact he’s a striker no longer scoring goals.... he was always going to become the focal point for the fans’s ire when things go tits up.
I’d never boo one of our players but a combination of events today and plenty of juice before a late kick off clearly had some fans pretty wound up.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7942
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 289
x 712

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by palerider » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:21 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:45 pm
palerider wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 pm


I'm sure it was him, but it was wrong.
After what happened in January followed by the fact he’s a striker no longer scoring goals.... he was always going to become the focal point for the fans’s ire when things go tits up.
I’d never boo one of our players but a combination of events today and plenty of juice before a late kick off clearly had some fans pretty wound up.
I'd never boo either. It doesn't do any good other than release personal frustration. And he was by no means our worst player last night, but he needs to go in the summer.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5823
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 297
x 382

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by IronsForever » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:55 am

Nobles fault!!!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6924
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 624
x 397

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by Gonzo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:05 am

ZP Hammer wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:01 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:49 pm
how do we do it though ?..we always seem to be able to sign assholes of one sort or another, not forgetting our knack of permanently injured ones...

is it a special skill weve learnt and cultivated over the years or just some some uncanny natural ability ?
Many of our fans revel in the thought of us having stroppy bastards in the team. They'd rather have them than the quiet maestro type. A bit like having some god awful swill in a stein than some poncey fine wine. I'd much rather have quiet, genuine ballers that move us forward constantly than an Arnie who makes a big show of being a big engine but ends up breaking the whole carriage.
Hello mate, hope you're well.

I have never got the whole 'Love Arnie being a bastard' thing to be honest. Arnautovic puffs out his chest and acts like the king of the world whilst a real £35m player (Bernard Silva) quietly goes about being excellent at football.
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4286
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 220
x 250

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by mkhammer » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:30 am

Arnie...first of all think his knees fucked,been bothering him all year...

The exact circumstances never came out about the move,but does seem his bruv was sneaking
around see what was out there...pressure on us to give him more dosh,think was the intention,
maybe came across this Chinese thing....got be honest,that sorta money is gonna turn your head,
if you say it wouldn't,your lying...so will cut him slack there,a 30 year old,3 years left maybe,
get the chance to earn 15mill a year mostly tax exempt...c'mon..I make no secret of the fact...
I'd be gone,thats as a West Ham Fan....he's not.

We signed him knowing full well the way he is,similar to Paolo in that respect,the guy who would
have a slight pull,when we due to play up north somewhere on a wet feb tuesday night ... :lol:
and we still loved him,so a lot of this on Arnie is a bit unfair in my eyes.

I think he still tries to put a shift in...he def was yesterday,he just gets to fucked of when things
go wrong,needs to control it maybe...but like I said that's the player we signed..
With carrying an injury as well,might be some of the answer to what were seeing.
1 x

User avatar
coburn
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 am
x 53
x 16

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by coburn » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:23 pm

It was a horrible season from the beginning - all the injuries, the bad start, and the China theatre from Arni and his brother - i have been very angry too, when i heard this stupid statement from his manager brother.

I am glad that the season will end soon, but if people are satisfified than Pelle should bring Arni from the bench in next games or not.

But i want Arni to stay in summer!!!

..and i definitely want to see those front 4 beginning next season, when all the anger has gone away:


Yarmolenko-Lanzinin-Anderson
Arnautovic
1 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3380
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 625
x 460

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:28 pm

coburn wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:23 pm
It was a horrible season from the beginning - all the injuries, the bad start, and the China theatre from Arni and his brother - i have been very angry too, when i heard this stupid statement from his manager brother.

I am glad that the season will end soon, but if people are satisfified than Pelle should bring Arni from the bench in next games or not.

But i want Arni to stay in summer!!!

..and i definitely want to see those front 4 beginning next season, when all the anger has gone away:


Yarmolenko-Lanzinin-Anderson
Arnautovic
I think this is what Mr P would of liked as well, for me I would have play Hernandez or A N other instead of Arnie, the movement in and around the box from Hernandez is far superior than the Sulk. With the likes of Anderson and Lanzini ( and Nasri as well ) they have that vision of passes that Hernandez thrives on. As is so often said its that QUALITY box to box midfielder we are seriously lacking, and I would be happy to see Mr P spend big money on one in the summer.
0 x

User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 77

Re: That sour faced muggy fucking Austrian

Post by Rumford » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:50 pm

I thought he was our best player in the first half...saying that one of the ball boys was 2nd.

8-)
1 x

Post Reply

Social Media